Life Cycles (COMPLETED)

By madz101x

The sequel to my previous fanfiction I Love You, Idiot. Katherine and Joe have started their lives together... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
AUTHORS NOTE- NOT AN UPDATE-
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
merry christmas!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
-chapter 58-
Thank you!

Chapter 45

36 0 0
By madz101x

Joe's POV
Katherine kisses me on the cheek, which makes me smile. I love her so much. She is my absolute world.

I was making breakfast with Zoe. Alfie was still asleep; he's always the last one up. Zoe told me she was going to jump on him to wake him up, and I had to vlog the whole thing.

"Zoe, oh my god. What's wrong with you? You could have given me heart attack!" He laughs, clutching his chest and arm, where Zoe landed on him.

Then he hugs her, and pushes her off the bed jokily. Luckily, I had the whole thing on video.

Katherine was cradling William, bottle feeding him. She was such a great mother, and I always knew she would be the one to mother my children. And what do you know, she turned out to be. That made me so happy inside.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday babe?" I ask Katherine, putting an arm around her waist.

"Honestly, I really don't mind. Although, it would be really nice to see all our friends. We haven't seen them all in so long." She suggests.

"Oh yeah, that's a good idea actually. I'll see what I can do." I smile and give her a kiss on the cheek.

We all eat breakfast and then go off to get ready for the day. We decide on taking William and Nala for a walk along the seafront, to get some fresh air.

I dress William in a blue baby grow, white socks, a blue and white wooly hat and black jumper. Then, after I had got myself ready, I popped his pushchair up and grabbed his favorite teddy bear and blanket to put inside with him.

Katherine and Zoe come from our bedroom, all ready to go. Of course Alfie is last to be ready, again.

"Oh for gods sake Alfie, hurry up! We're all waiting for you out here!" I shout down the hallway.

"One second," he calls back to me.

Finally, he exits the spare bedroom and we head to their house to collect Nala.

She seems excited to see them, so they give her a quick feed and treat, and then clip her harness and leash on to her.

We then set out for our morning stroll along the beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 154 30
YouTuber Joe Sugg falls in love with dance but will he fall in love with his dance partner as well? They seem to be perfect for each other but with D...
201 30 20
If you have not read the first book, it is recommended that you read that before reading this one. And please start reading the second book to know w...
606K 9.7K 100
A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love connection is one to be shared. This sappy lo...
282K 6.2K 46
𝐉𝐎𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐘 | in which two lovers end on a bad note, and learn to fall in love again. ...