Janthony One-Shot Book

By wiltedpetalss

A book of one shots about Jasmine Cephas Jones and Anthony Ramos. More

Intro
That Would Be Enough
"Late" Nights
Distance
You should've told me
High School
High School Part 2
Send requests!!
Drunk
Bedtime Stories
First Christmas
I do
The Shirt
Christmas Without Her
Bully
Fixing This
Pre-School
The Dress
PROMPT LIST:
Golden Globes
New Baby?
17
Janthony Kids Au Series Part 1
Janthony Kids Au Series Part 2
The Ending
Sick Day
Prom
Ten Years
Broken
Meeting
Our Babies
Running Away
Baby Pictures
Snapchat Filters
Warm Me Up
Scared
Holding Onto Hope
Send Prompts
In The Evemornin
Home
Teachers
Spiral
Surprise Proposal
Worry
Broken Legs
Protective
Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve
Christmas Fight
Questions
Break Up?
Dinner
Begin Again
Over
Worry
Nursery
Chill
Tears
Nerves and Questions
Babies and Fights
Daddy Daughter Days
The Talk
Sleepy
Cry
Confidence
Welcome
Stereotypes
Dare
Long Distance
Laughter
Sick Days
Scared
Flower Crowns
Pregnant?
Disney World
Hammocks
Super Bowl
Screwed
Love
Caught
Special
Mean
Live
Teased
Depression
Baby Girl
Finding My Way Back Home
For Forever
Pizza Delivery
Pizza Delivery
Worry
The Future
Five Steps To Failure
Prompts
My Favorite Things
Tumblr & Stuff
Explaining Things
Broken Promises
Send Requests
Prompts!
Small Bump in The Road
Little Love
Recommendations & Requests
Book Idea?
Grow As We Go- New Book!
Little Family
Gravity

Home

2.8K 62 7
By wiltedpetalss

new update schedule is on sundays and thursday's!  i may post on fridays as well if i feel like it. here's a short little fic!

prompt: Moving in together.

"Is this the last box honey?" Anthony's mom asked from the kitchen where she stood with Jasmine. Anthony was carrying in boxes with Mario while the girls talked about random things.

"Last box." Jasmine confirmed as her boyfriend set the box on the ground by the others.

"I need a nap." Anthony sighed, sitting down on the floor.

"Have fun sleeping on the floor. We still have to put the bed up." Jasmine pointed out which caused Anthony to groan and mumble something about how he didn't need a bed.

"I gotta head out honey," Anthony's mom said sadly and Stephanie nodded in agreement. "I'll come visit you two next Monday."

"Okay ma, I promise I won't burn the house down." Anthony smiled but then saw the look on his moms face and quickly added, "I'm kidding! Jas wouldn't let me burn the house down!"

Anthony's mom shook her head and sighed. "I don't know what to do with you." She mumbled before going to hug her son and then hug Jasmine.

"Bye ma!" Jasmine said, a smile on her face. She had been calling her that since the first time they met and she claimed that she knew that Anthony would marry Jasmine one day and calling her ma now would be easier. "I promise I won't let him burn the house down."

"You better not. I love you two, have fun decorating!" Then she left with Stephanie.

After standing in silence for a few moments Mario turned to the couple. "Hey! That means I have to help put up the bed! That's not fair!" He complained.

Jasmine laughed. "You think I was gonna help with the bed? Funny Mario. Really funny."

Then the two boys went off to go assemble the bed (which took two hours).

Now it was nearly 10pm and Mario left a few hours ago after the three went out to dinner. Jasmine and Anthony were sitting in their bed watching Netflix together on the iPad.

"You know, I could really get used to this." Anthony said during a quiet part of the movie.

"Get used to what?" Jasmine looked over at him.

"This. Being with you. Spending the rest of our lives together."

Jasmine couldn't help but smile. "You want to spend the rest of your life wit me?"

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't?" He teased with a smile.

"Well your the only one that's gonna get to," She messed with a strand of his curly hair before speaking again. "I love you."

"I love you too Jas."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 304 54
This is book on my Hamilton OTP one-shots! I'm gonna post some new material from time to time, but requests are officially closed.
73.9K 1.7K 52
A fanfiction about Hamilton in which a girl gets adopted by Lin and Vanessa Miranda and possibly meets the love of her life, Anthony Ramos. Partia...
84.8K 1.4K 42
Complete Y/N Cephas Jones is the younger sister of Jasmine Cephas Jones, her life it pretty boring even being the sibling of a celebrity. She's a Bro...
41.6K 531 28
A Janthony fan-fiction . When jasmine and Anthony both agree to something risky, they both know one thing - It's JUST sex. They don't like each oth...