Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

By FlurriedSimplicity

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... More

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
Creep (Birthday Special #2)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Crazy in Love
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
I Like You Meter
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
The 10th
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
Fluff
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
Baby Girl
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

Forever Thankful

2K 57 13
By FlurriedSimplicity

11-03-16

Deepest apologies to the one who asked for a "taking care of the baby-ish" type one shot. I'm sorry, I don't think I'm experienced enough to even know how to properly hold a baby. Hindi rin kasi enough yung magbasa lang ako. I'll try next time, but for now, ito lang kinaya. Don't hate mehhhh.

Nga pala! Grabe yung The 10th, yun yung may highest number of votes sa lahat ng one shots na ginawa ko. Thank you! Hahahahahahahahaha nagulat ako!

---------------------------

"Eh bali," Kathryn made a face and crossed her arms, "Hindi nga pwede, love e. Ibili nalang kita nang lipsticks."

In ten seconds, her eyes were starting to water.

It broke his heart to see her that vulnerable.

"Gusto ko lang naman mag-nail polish e." Kathryn sniffed, her nose starting to attain a reddish color, eyes pebbled as more tears ran along her also reddening cheeks.

"Love." Daniel helplessly shakes his head. He has to endure seeing her cry.

He's been told not to let his wife wear nail polishes, as it contains something that can affect their child.

He couldn't risk that. He couldn't risk any of their lives.

Close eyed, he sighs. All of a sudden he wanted to cry, too.

"Tapos ngayon....." She murmurs softly, "Natitiis mo na ako......"

Daniel could only grunt. What was he supposed to do?

"Kath...... please. Kahit ito lang, I'll let you eat as much cheesecake you want for a week, just please don't push this one." He shivers.

"Natatakot kasi ako." He swallows. "Natatakot ako na baka may mangyari sa anak natin. Natatakot ako na baka mawala siya satin, and soon enough, you'll leave me, too. Hindi ko kailanman gugustuhing tiisin ka, but this is a different case, Kath. Please. Please."

"I'm sorry I have to restrain you. Think about our baby, mommy." With his head down, Daniel walks out the room.

He has to clear his mind.

Soon, he finds himself alone in their marbled kitchen. Holding a glass of water, staring at the moon that gleamed ever so beautiful.

Kathryn loved sceneries like this.

Most of their dates comprised of them laying on a thin blanket, the darkened sky sprawled across the air above them, the stars and the moon accompanying it.

"Bali, do you think the moon is lonely?" She asks one night. He turns to see if she was looking, but she was admiring the moon.

"I don't think so." He replies, and she was quick to retreat. "Nagiisa siya. And as beautiful as she is tonight, we all know na hiram niya lang kay sun yung glow niya."

"She's not alone, she's never alone. She has us, doesn't she?" He cracks a grin, and continues. "Yes, Hiram niya Kay sun yung glow niya. But the sun could never do whatever the moon does. Si sun, masakit sa mata. Si moon, masarap sa mata. But still, the sun plays an important role. And the moon, too."

Kathryn smiled. He knew she was satisfied with his answer.

"Bali." A sobbing Kathryn hugged his waist from behind. "Shhh." He turns to her, carefully wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry." She whispered softly. "It's okay na. Stop crying na, love, makakasama sa baby natin yan."

She nods a few times, wiping the tears herself as Daniel settled on cradling her face in his hands.

"Napakaiyakin naman ng Bali ko." He confides, kissing her nose repeatedly, only stopping after Kathryn pushed his face away, giggling.

"I love you, okay? Pagkapanganak mo, ibibili kita lahat ng nail polishes na makita natin sa mall."

Kathryn smiles, imagining Daniel pulling those cart wheelers around and searching for nail polishes, and dumping every color to their basket.

"Pero lipsticks? Pwede?"

"Bakit pa?" He slightly rolls his eyes. "I'll kiss you until they fade. Saka nakakainis yung texture at lasa nung iba, love. Lip gloss ka nalang, yung strawberry." He flails his arms around, exaggerations obviously winded between the actions.

"You're way past bed time. Up you go!" She throws him a glare, but obliges.

----------------

Kathryn half closes her eyes lazily as the camera took a shot after another. Her hand was placed on her belly, which was 7 months already.

As with any other, hers were of similar format. She was clad in black garments and nothing else. Daniel almost protested for a change of wardrobe once again, but he could do nothing.

She uses her eyes in its' fullest potential. She gave of an innocent stare, but still, somehow, it was incredibly sexy. Especially to the guy in the corner, watching her closely.

He watched her do what she did best. She was an absolute natural. But never in this life has he ever seen Kathryn this beautiful, this sexy, this passionate. He always knew how sexy his wife is, but the Kathryn before his eyes that day was something else.

Motherhood. Kathryn wears motherhood like a charm. It suits her very well, too well.

He was preparing himself from the comments that will come after the photos are released. He knew there'd still be tons drooling over his wife.

His wife.

His. And no one else's.

What a lucky man he is, indeed.

"Daddy, entrance ka na." Daniel was startled, but he didn't let it show. He sported a black polo, first two buttons unbuttoned, his chest was peeking.

He remembers how enraged Kathryn would be often if he wore his polos like that. KathNiels would praise him, and he think it's partly why Kathryn discourages him.

He advances and kisses his wife on the cheek, his arms automatically holding her waist.

"Ummm... parang hindi bagay." The photographer ponders. "Pwede ba, Kath?"

They looked at each other, clueless. "Yung polo, bukas?"

She smiles and takes on the job of unbuttoning the rest. Then, she kisses his neck, near his collarbone, her brown lipstick transferred slightly on the part she had kissed.

Kathryn laughed tenderly, on the move of wiping it off when she was cut off. "YES! PERFECT!" The man behind the cameras even clapped.

"Hindi ko tatanggalin?" After receiving the expected response, Kathryn instead places a hand on his shoulder, smirking lightly as she stared into his eyes.

Those eyes could kill him.

His hand performed it's usual routine, crawling onto the spot it would always be seen if he was not holding her hand, landing on Kathryn's waist, gently nudging her closer. The skin of his abdomen made contact with her vuluptous belly, and it did nothing but send shivers.

Daniel takes a deep breath, leaning closer to her. His nose touches her forehead. And the smell of her shampoo wafted, filled his nose. He saw her close her eyes.

He then trails down to her nose -- skins still touching feverently -- and he made her laugh upon his act of rubbing their noses together.

"Kiss!" They could both hear the glam team's taunts. Kathryn was about to shout at them, but he captured her first.

And he could say, that was their sexiest shoot yet.

-----------------

"Love." Daniel hugs Kathryn closer, and he was disappointed. A pillow took residence where his wife's side was.

It was only four in the morning.

He lazily got up. Then, a delicious aroma protruded around him. He knew exactly by then where she was.

"Love." Daniel calls out as he descended down the stairs. "Kitchen!"

Wrapping both his arms around her, he kisses her exposed shoulder. "Good morning." He whispered into her ear, and Kathryn giggled sheepishly.

"Good Morning, Bali." She tiptoes and rewards him with a chaste kiss. He almost never felt it. So, he took dominance and kissed her again.

"Bali! I'm cooking."

"I'm not blind, Bal." He taunts, kissing her for the last time before letting her finish the job.

He knew better than to interfere. Kathryn would lash out on anything through out the day. And he won't be able to touch her or anything. In all totality, torture.

He could only smile after she lays out the food in front of him.

"Kain na!" She muses, sitting down herself.

She began putting food on his plate. He just watched.

Kathryn was always worried she'd be an incompetent mother.

But then, she keeps on proving herself wrong. Their children would be pampered and cared for excellently.

"Dj?" He snaps back to reality. Smiling before whispering softly. "I love you."

She was shook for a minute. But he returns his smile. "I love you, too."

He leans over and kisses her tenderly once again. "Hmmm..... mahal, mas masarap ka yata pangbreakfast." Daniel winks, making his wife blush more so.

"Hmp! May doctor's appointment pa tayo, okay? Aga aga mo, Danilo, ha!" A throaty laugh escapes his mouth upon hearing her nickname for him, which she only made use of if he did something foul.

"I love you."

"Love, shower ka na." Daniel had always let Kathryn go first. Less hassle.

There were moments wherein he took way too long inside, and when he got out, Kathryn was crying.

"We'll be late!" She exasperates, covering her tear stained face in remorse. "Ayoko na pumunta!"

It was a two hour drive. It was already 9:00, and they were expected to be there by 10:30.

She did not throw him even a glance that day. It rendered him speechless, guilty.

At least, if she goes first, he could rush. Kathryn, you cannot make her rush. She'd cry on you.

Nevertheless he loved her like that. And he will always do.

He double taps on his wife's recent posted picture. It was of them, during their early twenties. The caption is as followed.

'Forever thankful'

Daniel decides to even leave a comment.

supremo_dp Forever grateful. Forever faithful. I'll forever be in love with you, my love. You'll forever be the sight I'd want to see every time I wake up. Forever beautiful in my eyes.

And as the comment was posted, Kathryn was carefully tiptoeing out the bathroom. "Okay na?" He attends to her quickly.

"Yes. Go na, love." He just nods and kisses her forehead. "Ingat ha, bal, Baka madulas ka."

-----------------

"It's a boy!" Daniel shed tears as he heard those words.

A few months back, they chose to leave the gender reveal to the actual date of birth.

They were hesitant at first, especially since their relatives were so excited and kept on urging them to just have them know the baby's gender. But, they both decided to keep the anticipation up.

It was worth it.

Daniel held his wife's hand, his head on the bed's edge, waiting for her to wake up.

She had a long day. 12 hours of labor. It was a pain to see her in that situation.

"Love?" Kathryn calls in the smallest voice. He smiles. "Hi, mahal. Anong pakiramdam mo?"

She smiled and dodged his question. "Ayos lang ba ang baby natin?"

"Oo, healthy naman, love. Chinecheck pa nila kung may complications, pero so far, so good." He kisses her hand.

"Napangalanan na siya?" Daniel shakes his head. "I wanted to have your input."

"Jr." He tightens his hold on her hand. "Hindi Sky?" It was her turn to shake her head.

"Kamukhang kamukha mo e." She chuckles. "Okay. Daniel John Ford Jr."

-------------------

It was 3 in the morning when the couple was shook by a loud cry.

Daniel felt the bed shift, and he was quick to respond. "Ako na, ako na."

He gets out of bed, and paves way to their almost a year old son.

"Anong problema ni pogi?" Daniel softly coos, later cradling his son by his arms.

"Gutom ba? Hmm?" And as he spoke, DJ the second was calming, bit by bit.

"Gusto mo boses ko, no? Ano?" By that time, all the kid did was stare at him.

"Ayayay bago ka na naman matulog." He later decides to take him on their bed.

"Mamaya pa matutulog 'yan. Mana sa'kin, ma-up all night, e." Kathryn laughs as he tucked himself in.

His wife played with Jr. "Helloooo... hi baby."

"Mmmmm!"

Soon after, only his wife and his child's laughter could be heard around the room.

"I love you." He commences, "Both of you."

"We love you too, daddy."

And as once the caption of Kathryn's post said, he is and he will be Forever Thankful.

-----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2K 71
One school. Two groups. Eight students. Eight personalities. Different attitudes. And... Eight different pains. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is...
6K 149 66
THIS IS A MIKAIAH STORY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! this is a fanfiction only!!!!
342K 8.6K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
3.3K 327 16
- Wherein two enemies, fake a relationship to deter a annoying admirer. As they play the part, their staged romance turns genuine, forcing them to c...