Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

By FlurriedSimplicity

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... More

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
Creep (Birthday Special #2)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Crazy in Love
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
I Like You Meter
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
Forever Thankful
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
Fluff
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
Baby Girl
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

The 10th

1.8K 71 26
By FlurriedSimplicity

10-29-16

A little something that came to my mind just recently.
-------------------

Kathryn bats her eyelashes innocently, letting the camera capture it
perfectly.

Around her were tons of light boxes, emulating the glow the team had wished to get, serving as it is during that night. Their almost half a million worth chandelier served no justice.

It was special.

It wasn't just another photoshoot. It wasn't for promotion or anything.

Tonight was the fifteenth Star Magic Ball. Tenth of which she was able to attend to.

Still, the people around her were the same way back five years ago.

After one last smile, a loud scream caught her attention. The door of the guest room was slightly ajar, and from the lights around them, she could see a familiar silhouette.

"Love!" Daniel goes straight to her, ladling a whole cheesecake on one hand, and a bouquet of flowers of different variations on the other.

He softly kisses the top of her head, then her nose. She knew he could've full on kissed her on the lips if not for the muted brown lipstick she had on.

"Cheesecake?" He offers to her sweetly. John Valle took care of taking the bouquet.

"Ate Den, paabot naman po noong forks diyan."

"Nako Kathryn anak, mamaya na." Her mom scolds her, and she could do nothing but pout.

"Mama Min, kanina pa ho nanghihingi 'to e." Daniel scratched the back of his head, "Ngayon lang ho ako nakapagpabili gawa nang ayaw man ho bumitaw."

Kathryn giggled, obviously guilty.

"Ma, one slice lang, please?"

Min shook her head before smiling. "Sige na."

But she ate half, and she swore she could've indulged into it fully if she wasn't pursued to stop. The other half was stowed away in their refrigerator, because Daniel knew she'd want more of that later that night.

Or should he say, two in the morning.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Ford! Enjoy your first SMB as a married couple!" The crew waved at them from their front porch.

That's what made it even more special.

It was their first as officially Mr and Mrs.

"Are you ready, Mrs Ford?" Daniel had clasped her hand on his. Propping a sweet kiss on it.

"I am."

----------------------

They were not engaged during their 9th SMB as attendees. It was December, the 25th, when he dropped the bomb and fell on his knees.

She could share it for the world to hear.

She was busy singing on the karaoke, a Christmas hit, All I Want For Christmas Is You, when she noticed his absence.

After her song, he came, smile frozen, and as if trembling. He sang, "Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas"

He was down his knees after the last note. His shaky hands presenting a beautiful ring for her to wear and everyone would gossip how expensive it must've been.

Then, five months later, he once again surprised her with her dream wedding.

To say the least, she still thinks it never gets old to think of.

"Bali," She must've been smiling stupidly as she forgot about everything else.

"May I?" She gives him her sweetest smile and accepts his hand.

Flashes soon came off after she was on her feet.

"KathNiel!" Some tried to capture their attention, but his was on her and it was the same for her.

Daniel led her through the hallways until it lead to red carpets, and once more, a lot of camera flashes.

All attention seemed to be focused on them, as they walked, hand in hand again through the so familiar red carpet.

"The King and Queen has arrived! And they certainly did not fail within the field of heads turning for them upon their initial arrival." She hears one excitingly clapping her hands, as they both paved way along the long line of fellow celebs.

"Kathryn! Daniel!" She waved at the woman in white, holding a microphone.

"Pwede mag interview?"

"Of course." Daniel guides her. "Hello!"

"Good Evening, Mr. And Mrs. Ford. Talaga namang.... pasabog ang pagdating ninyo na naman, this year?"

"Consistent ba?" Daniel jokes, earning a few laughs from people around them.

"Very consistent nga!" The woman huffs. "Mas consistent kagandahan nitong asawa ko." He teases her again.

Many nodded enthusiastically. "Mas matamis na rin ang mga salita! Kamusta naman ang newly weds?"

"We're happy." Kathryn smiles, supposedly adding more if not for Daniel's interruption. "Masaya gumising ng si Kathryn unang nakikita."

She could only blush. "Hiyang na hiyang nga kayo, e."

"Mas glowing daw kami. Ganun siguro talaga, masaya kami, e. Hindi ko akalain na ganito kasarap ang buhay mag-asawa."

Daniel would never fail to tell her how lucky he was to have her as his wife.

She'd often get misty eyed because of that, though. She thinks she's far luckier.

"So, tenth SMB. Katulad ng sinabi ni Daniel kanina, very consistent. Kahit pa noong may iba kayong respective love teams, still, you're each others dates, without a fail."

"Syempre, ngayong mag-asawa na kami, saka pa ba magiiba? Wag na, uy." Daniel again foretells, once more, the crowd agreeing with him.

"Saka, wala naman kasing nagtatanong--"

"Why, love? If meron ba?" His voice sounded hoarse, almost threatening. "Hindi ko tatanggapin." She laughs.

"For a while, akala namin, yung SMB for you guys, parang automatic na. Daniel will be Kathryn's date and you will be his. Hindi talaga kami aware na he asks you, every year. Diba? I saw your IG post!"

She could only smirk.

Yes, it was something they did not choose to let the public see.

Daniel, every year, has consecutively found ways to ask her to be his SMB date.

It was mystical and different each year.

This year, she thought the surprises would be long gone. After all, they're already married. It should be obvious.

But no, he had exceeded her expectation again.

"Yes. Kasi kami, we wanted to keep it private, para feel yung special factor talaga. This year, akala ko, wala na siguro, kasi ayun nga, kasal na kami and Hindi na kailangan, pero nagtanong pa rin siya. Nagdecide ako na ipost. Yung pics from years before, Galing Kay mama yun. Si mama kasi yung isa sa talagang kasabwat niya sa ganyan."

"The element of surprise talaga. Oh, susunod na daw kayo sa pagrampa sa red carpet! One last question, this is the first time we saw you not wearing heels for an event like this, Kath. Why so?"

Daniel's grip tightened around her waist, and he maintained the infectious smile.

She opted to gladiator type sandals that night. It added a bit of height, but not noticibly so.

"Na-sprain ako nung isang araw." Kathryn said, before Daniel had taken her away from the interviewer.

Then, it felt like home.

It had always, felt like home.

--------------------

"Hiii!" Daniel had persistently held her hand amidst their venture around the place.

Both of them had made it a point to say Hi to everyone they knew of. Whether it'd be close friends, ex co-workers, even the big bosses, most would flee in delight of seeing them together.

This year, she wasn't ranting about how much her feet hurts.

Every few stops, though, Daniel made sure she would sit down for a little while before continuing.

Then, they had reached their designated tables, along with their small circle of friends, along with personalities they had worked with closely.

Kathryn rested her head on Daniel's shoulder upon sitting.

"Tired?" She nods, stifling a laugh as she heard one of Marco's jokes.

"Magsisimula na ba yung program?" She heard Daniel inquire from people around them.

"Oo. Saglit na lang daw."

"Inaantok ka ba Bali?" Daniel worriedly kisses the side of her head, caressing her exposed arm.

"Okay lang," She confirms, moving closer to him, "Mahal, bakit ang bango mo?"

"Di naman ako nagpapalit ng perfume, love. Yan parin yung favorite mo."

"Mas mabango ka ngayon." She sniffs him more, and Daniel could do nothing but laugh. She would've liked to inhale his scent more if not for the hosts' voice awakening her slightly.

---------------------

"Guys, una na kami," Daniel stood from his chair, not even an hour after the program started. "Ha? Bakit?"

"Inaantok na misis ko. Bawal to magpuya--"

"....KathNiel!" The spotlight was on them after the announcement. Clueless, both of them warily smiled, striding to center front after everyone had told them to.

Since Kathryn was drowsy, after grabbing hold of the microphone, the first thing Daniel did was apologize.

"First of all, sorry for my wife's drowsiness...." He poked fun out of the situation and gleefully accepted his wife's punches. "Umm... thank you, thank you, Star Magic, sa bosses namin, syempre sa lahat ng nandito, maraming salamat po."

Daniel takes a deep breath, looks at her, then smiles confidently.

She loved his smiles.

"In case you want to know why my wife is drowsy and we have to go home early, it's because I'm not allowing her to stay up late. And I am more than happy to announce that.... we are having a baby!"

There was silence. Then there were claps and squeals. Daniel could feel Kathryn tensing up, but he kept her sane by kissing her head.

"Hindi namin talaga planong iannounce dito, ngayon, pero since nandito na kami, it would be our pleasure to share and celebrate an important aspect of our lives as a married couple." Kathryn was rendered speechless.

"Magwiwish rin po sana kami ng hiatus sa big bosses, kasi syempre, this is our first and I would very much appreciate to be there through out the journey of my wife's pregnancy. Soooo..."

"Yes!" He hears Mr. M. "As long as Star Magic din yan!" The man jokes, other's laughing along as Daniel held his wife close.

"Toast for the newly weds and a new life formed!"

There was happiness.

------------------

Daniel had decided to post on his instagram, though there were hundreds already on the Most Popular, as last night's attendees could not help but record their announcement.

They've been receiving countless gratitude along their way, as evident it is, Kathryn's phone beeping every now and then.

His wife was fast asleep as soon as they arrived. She almost did not want to walk to their bedroom, let alone talk to him for the duration of the ride home.

*POST : A video of Kathryn still clad in her dress during the earlier state, him removing Kathryn's complicated sandals, her muffled grunts as he persuaded her to take off the dress.*

supremo_dp Rant all you want, love. Naiipit na si baby sa sikip ng dress mo.

Daniel almost wanted to change her wardrobe last minute when he found out.

Or at least, make a few adjustments.

But of course, he didn't want to disrespect the great Michael Cinco, and he was there during her first fitting. She had convinced him that the fabric was stretchy, and after a lot of explaining, he could only sigh in defeat.

"Daddy?" Kathryn stirs from her sleep after he sat up.

It was the cutest thing in the world. She had suddenly decided to call him daddy a few days after finding out her case. He'd gladly call her mommy often too.

"Yes, love?" He immediately kisses the top of her head. He pulls her close.

"Hmm." She murmurs incoherent words, cuddling closer to his chest.

"Goodnight, mahal."

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
68.1K 1.9K 48
BINI ships Oneshots Compilation.
16.9K 879 42
Rodrigo a secret billionaire businessman only impregnated a woman in a bar and the child was just left in front of his home with a note that he's the...
1.1M 27.5K 127
A story made for Jedean Gawong Fan🌈 If you're against the LGBT Community please skip the story😊 Godbless everyoneπŸ˜‡