Getting Grace

By MortxlLyfe

"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thrity-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Sequel Hype

Chapter Thirty-Six

9K 346 221
By MortxlLyfe

One month later.

"Grace come here." Kelly said laying down in his bed.

"What?" Grace said coming in his room.

"Come here."

"I have to go." She said smiling.

"Damn. Alright." He said. "You need a ride?" She nodded. "Alright."

"Thanks." Grace said watching Kelly pick up her bags.

Kelly drove Grace to where her brother said they were meeting. When she spotted her brothers car she walked over to it realizing he was with Jerome and two other boys.

"Hey Grayson." She said hugging him. Kelly got out and put Grace's bags in Grayson's car.

"Wassup man." Grayson said to Kelly.

"Wassup." Kelly said dapping Grayson and looking Jerome up and down.

"Hey Jerome." Grace said to pull his attention from Kelly.

Jerome smiled at her and looked her up and down. "Hey Grace. You look beautiful." Grace looked down. "How's your day?"

"Better without you hitting on her." Grayson said. "Anyways yall ready?"

"Yeah." Frank said.

"Thanks you Kelly." Grace said hugging and kissing him. Jerome felt stream coming out of his ears as he watched Grace smile.

"No problem. Have a good time." He said kissing her once more. "Bye."

"I call shotgun." Grace said. Watching Kelly get in his car and drove off.

"Grace gets shotgun." Grayson said. Everybody got in and Jerome did nothing but stare at Grace until she felt his eyes and peeked behind her.

"Do you need a picture?" She asked Jerome.

"No, I need you." He moaned sadly.

"Jerome you sound gay." Phresh said turning his lip up. "She got a whole boyfriend."

"Shut up." Jerome said. "That ain't stopped her before."

"On the real though, stop trying fo' he beat yo ass again." Frank said.

"Forreal." Grayson second.

"Damn." Phresh said.

"I don't feel well." Grace said laying back.

"Aye we supposed to be getting lit and you wanna get sick?" Grayson said. "Phresh light this."

"Ok!" Phresh said excitingly taking the blunt and lighting it. Grace put down the window and leaned out of it.

"What's wrong forreal?" Grayson asked looking over at Grace.

"I feel like imma puke. Pull over." Grayson smacked and pulled over. Grace got out and bent over throwing all of her food up.

"Grace you ok?" Jerome asked getting out.

"I got it." Grayson said to Jerome and walking over to her.

"Jerome I don't understand why you wasting yo time with her?" Frank asked. "It's plenty of hoe's out there. And since you into some new shit, it might even be another girl you love. You never know."

"She'll change her mind." Jerome said. "Besides I been fucking this chick Big Britt. You know her."

"Oh shit dude! That's impressive. How you do it? Matter of fact. What the pussy like?" Phresh asked.

"Amazing. I can't be in there no longer than five minutes. Pussy make my game look weak."

"Grace pussy wasn't that good I bet." Jerome stared blankly at Frank.

"Don't do that again." He said.

"Get out ya heart."

"I'm trying. I just told you about how I'm fucking bitches and you bring up my ex." Jerome said shaking his head.

"Ok, dude. I wanna know how you got your dick in Big Britt. She's untouchable. I bet Grayson hasn't even fucked." Phresh said.

"Well, Grayson ain't fucked cause he's a faggot. He don't got it like me."

Jerome watched Grace bend over again this time for longer. "Come on I'm tryna smash."

"Look all you gotta do is ask her for a video. Bam magic." Jerome said smiling. Grace got back inside and growled holding her stomach.

"You straight?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah, I just ate something that didn't settle well with me." She said.

"Alright. Let's go." Grayson said getting back in. "Hey, imma stop and get you something for your stomach alright. Just try not to throw up in my car."

"Mhm." Grace curled up to the side and closed her eyes.

"Damn." Grayson said. "You think you'll be fine tomorrow?"

"I don't know." She said. Jerome instantly got an idea. If she stayed tomorrow he would watch her and that would be his chance to win her back.

"Aye pass me my blunt." Grayson said holding his hand out and driving. Jerome gave it to him and he put it to his lips.

Jerome sat back and started looking for some porn to watch. Frank looked over and smiled. "Watch that one." He said clicking the screen. Jerome backed out of it and glared at Frank.

"Fuck you." He said continuing to scroll.

"That was a good one though." Jerome ignored him and went to his familiar section, lesbian.

"This is were the good stuff is." Jerome said. He clicked on a new one and starting playing it.

"What the fuck are yall watching?" Grayson asked.

"Porn." Frank said. "What else?"

"Shutup." Grayson told him. "Lesbian?"

"Yeah."

Grayson stopped and got Grace some medicine before driving to the hotel. "Grace you want your own room or you wanna share with me?" He asked.

"Own room." Grace mumbled. She went to go sit down and looked at the medicine over and over. She didn't really need it anymore.

"Need some company?" Jerome asked quietly sitting next to her. Grace jumped and looked at him slowly smiling.

"What?"

"Need some company?" Grace nodded.

"What's wrong with you?" Grace shrugged.

"Just the stomach bug." She said shaking her head.

"Can I be honest with you?" Jerome asked her seriously. Grace stared at him for a moment before slowly nodding. "Ok, but not here. After we get our rooms you'll meet me back down here around nine and we can go somewhere more private."

"Ok." Grace agreed. She watched Jerome stand up and go to the desk to buy his room.

"What he want?" Grayson asked.

"Nothing." Grace said. He eyed her. "I promise. He was just checking up on me."

"Ok, here's your key. Room 1710." Grayson said. "Go on up. Get some rest."

"Mhm." She said heading up stairs. She called Kelly to let him know she got where she was going. "Hey Kelly."

"Hey Grace. Uh what?"

"I just got my hotel room."

"Uuhhh ok. I hope you having fun."

"I mean the fun is tomorrow and I got sick."

"Huuu sick. Uh-fuck-i hope you feel better. I gotta put the phone down. Bye." He said hanging up.

Grace laughed and put her phone down. Kelly is so weird. She took her top off and kicked her shoes to the side. She sat on her bed turning the TV on.

She sat around until 8:30 before she fell asleep. She woke up to her phone ringing and picked it up answering it. "What?"

"Where are you?" Jerome asked. Grace rubbed her eye and looked at her phone.

"I fell asleep sorry." She said standing up and putting a different outfit and slipping into her shoes. "I'm coming down now."

"Alright. You don't have to rush." Jerome said hanging up. Grace put a coat on and grabbed her glasses going to the lobby.

"Ok." They went to a secluded place out back and sat down.

"So what did you wanna be honest about?" Grace asked.

"Are relationship." Jerome said. "Anything you wanna know I'll tell you. It doesn't matter. I just want things to be real between us."

"Jerome I don't care anymore." Grace lied.

"Yes you do. I can tell." Jerome said touching her chin. "Please talk to me."

"Jerome I am talking to you." Grace said.

"Ok what you want?" Jerome asked. "I'd give anything to have you back. We both cheated. We can start clean."

"Jerome I date Kelly." Grace said.

"I don't care. Just like he didn't when we dated." Jerome said.

"Did you cheat on me with Monica?" He shook his head. "With who then? That Deira chick?"

"Yeah I had sex with her after. She just Saint caretaker though." Jerome said.

"Who was it?" She asked again.

"Just some hoes and it was only like four times."

"That's not what Grayson said." Grace said.

"It was only four times" Jerome said. "With my baby mama, Deira, and some hoes . You was riding me and I didn't wanna get caught."

"But-"

"Real quick. How many times did you have sex with Kelly while we were together. I won't get mad." Jerome said.

"I don't know." Grace said shamefully.

"It was that many huh?" Jerome asked sighing.

"Jerome I'm sorry." Grace said crying. "I'm so embarrassed. I didn't wanna cheat, but Kelly was pressuring me and he was in my ear and I was dating you and he was telling me how bad you were and how much better he was and I gave in."

Jerome pulled her in a hug and let her cry on his shoulder. "I forgive you. I was kind of a bad boyfriend. You were always too good for me."

"You weren't too bad during the middle and end. Only at the beggining and very end." Grace said drying her eyes and laughing. "But I don't care. I still loved you."

"You really don't love me anymore?" Jerome asked. "Because I still love you."

Grace looked away. "I do." She said. "I can still trust you right?"

"Yeah." Jerome said.

"I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 88.2K 58
"I know I should've talked to you about it but I-" I started but stopped, looking down at my feet again. I had no excuse. The only thing on my mind...
32.9K 1K 53
She never knew meeting him would change her life completely. She was innocent in his eyes and that's how he wanted her. She was quiet and somewhat sh...
2.2M 103K 50
He slowly turned to me with the meanest look I've ever seen on his beautiful face. His long legs allowed him to take three short steps towards me unt...
117K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...