Life Cycles (COMPLETED)

By madz101x

The sequel to my previous fanfiction I Love You, Idiot. Katherine and Joe have started their lives together... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
AUTHORS NOTE- NOT AN UPDATE-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
merry christmas!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
-chapter 58-
Thank you!

Chapter 41

59 2 0
By madz101x

Katherine's POV
I go into my bedroom and walk straight over to the closet. I rummage through all my clothes and finally decide on what I should wear for the Jatherine and Zalfie double date.
I pick out a purple skirt from Asos, and a black shirt also from Asos. My shoes were patent black flats, with tiny bows on them. A basic dressy- mom look.
I quickly straightened my hair, and asked Zoe to do my makeup. We settled on a dark eye and nude lip color, with winged eyeliner too.
I grabbed a clutch bag and some money, my spare keys, tissues and my phone and headed out to the living room with the rest of the 'gang'.
"Wow... you look beautiful darling." Joe says, kissing my cheek.

"Shall we get going then?" Alfie asks loudly, and we all nod in response.

Tracey places William in his crib and says goodbye to us all.
I kiss William goodbye as does Joe, and then we all leave.

We get in Joe's new car; a black Range Rover, and set off to our destination.

Zoe and I sang along to Fifth Harmony the entire way there, in the back of the car, and Alfie catches Pokémon for both him and Joe.

"I can't wait to see what's on the menu, can you?" I ask Zoe, scrolling through Twitter.

"No, I absolutely love this restaurant, Alfie and I have been here a couple of times before." She says, also on Twitter.

I like a couple of fans' tweets to me and Joe, and then turn my phone on silent so we wouldn't be disturbed in the restaurant.

Date nights were always my favorites. We didn't get to go out very often, so when we did, I didn't want it to be ruined by phones flashing the whole time.

I decide to put mine in my bag and out of the way so I'm not tempted to use it.

We pull up outside the restaurant and get out the car, Joe locking it as we walk away.

We walk inside the restaurant and are greeted by a blonde, bubbly waitress called Clarissa.

"Hi guys! Table for... four? Great! Come this way, please!" She skips away with her long blonde ponytail swaying away behind her.

She takes us to a table for four people and we sit down, ordering some drinks.

"What would you all like to drink this evening?" Clarissa asks happily, grabbing her pencil and notebook, ready to start writing our orders down.

"I'll have just a glass of water please, if that's okay." Zoe politely says, awkwardly smiling afterwards.
"Of course, and what would you like, sir?" She asks, looking at Alfie.

"I'll have... what are you having Joe?"
"I'm gonna have a beer."
"Actually, yeah, I'll have a beer for a change thanks."

"Of course.. and what would you like, miss?" She asks me, as I skim through the drinks menu.
"Can I please have a glass of elderflower and lime?"
"Of course, no problem. Have a lovely evening." Clarissa says, walking to the bar.

"Well, she was happy!" Zoe giggles, putting away her phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
606K 9.7K 100
A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love connection is one to be shared. This sappy lo...
1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...
282K 6.2K 46
𝐉𝐎𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐘 | in which two lovers end on a bad note, and learn to fall in love again. ...