Love Me, Love Me. (A Logan He...

By dxlanrush

"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. ________________... More

Mission Number One
'Wait, What?'
The Weird Introduction.
Stop Being Annoying
His First Mission
Nothing Even Matters
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
The Date?
Have to Save Him
I've Gotta Go...
Henderson's POV
Meet the new partner
Walking Down Memory Lane
Surprise, Surprise
He's Back
Confused
Connections
I Do.
Love Me Love Me
Danger
The Last Mission
Three Years LATER
I Feel Weird
What Should I Do?
You did What?!
Revenge.
Wishes Do Come True
Wishes Do Come True II
"So What?"
What Do I Have To Do Then?
Helping The "Enemy"
Double Crossed
This Is It.
Escape
YDN's Birthday.
Wishes Do Come True III
The New Boss

Boring Birthday

564 33 0
By dxlanrush

It's my Birthday. YAY (!) I am so stupid for not letting Logan speak but at the same time I know. Logan's Logan. If he wanted to say something, he would interrupt me but he didn't so clearly he doesn't want this baby but I do. So tough luck.

Anyway, what special plans am I doing on my Birthday? Oh Yes... Nothing. For a perfect Birthday, I just want everyone to leave me alone so I can be in peace.

But what I want doesn't happen because...
Kendall, James, Carlos and Penny barge into my room and start singing Happy Birthday. This is cute. But it isn't beautiful... Logan isn't here.

I suddenly cut them off. I may have argued with Logan, but I still love him. I still care for him.

YN: Where's Logan?

Kendall: He slept in some hotel...

YN: Oh...

James: Anyway, it's your BIRTHDAY!

Carlos: You need to make a confession.

Penny: Carlos, I think that's bad idea.

YN: What type of confession?

Carlos: A BIRTHDAY CONFESSION. C'mon YN, You need to confess something.

YN: I'm Pregnant.

Kendall, Carlos and James gasp and, at the same time, shout WE KNEW IT.

Penny: If you told them, that means you told Logan too.

YN: I guess he doesn't want the baby.

Kendall: Well, to be fair—

Penny: DUDE! Just SHUT UP! It's YN's Birthday!

Kendall: Sorry. Anyway, what would you like to do for your birthday?

YN: Have some peace and quiet.

James: Then you will get that.

Penny: By The way, we caught Craig Hunter.

YN: OH MY GOD?! REALLY!

Carlos: Yeah we sent the Russian Authorites over to take the drugs.

They all scream Happy Birthday again. Woo. That's off my chest.
_____________________________

I am on my laptop, just focusing on the mission ahead. Penny suddenly comes into my room and picks out an outfit for me.

YN: What's That for?

Penny: It's your birthday! And we completed the Hunter's mission! And you're pregnant! Triple celebration!

YN: Where are we going?

Penny: The RED Square.

YN: Okay...
_____________________________

The RED Square in Moscow

All of us except Logan go sightseeing, we take some pictures etc. Penny wraps a blindfold on me.

YN: yay, I can't see anything (!) Where are you taking me?

Penny: You'll see in a minute.

Penny guides You to the middle of the Red Square.

Logan: Hi.

I hear Logan. I feel so relieved. I missed him so much but I don't get what's going on with the baby. That is what annoys me.

YN: Hey (!)

Logan: (chuckles) How are you?

YN: Great until this blindfold was put on me and I was taken to you.

Logan: You must really dislike me right now...

YN: Obvi- i'm not going to start here whilst im BLINDFOLDED. What are you doing here?

Logan: Wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Penny slowly Takes the blindfold off me. I flutter my eyelids and see Logan on one knee holding a diamond encrusted ring. Hundreds of people circle around us. I smile at Logan. This is such an adorable moment.

Logan: From the day I met you til' now, I have loved you. You have done so much for me. You're beautiful. You're loving. You're caring. Words aren't enough to describe you... I am so happy that you're carrying our child, we are so close to being a family... But to be a proper family, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

YN: YES!

Logan gets up and slips the ring on to my finger. Everyone cheers and claps. Logan and I kiss.

After the kiss, we hug. Guess my boring Birthday turned Beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 20 12
Karsyn Maslow is the one and only James Maslows younger sister. What happens when a one time hookup leaves a mess with not only her life but also her...
61.2K 2.6K 80
*This is the first from the King series* Payne, a cold blooded killer and a psychopath, who came on American grounds, for one reason. Revenge. Sadly...
11.5M 233K 48
Jordan's life changed the moment she met Jesse Jacobsen. He was immature, cocky, and the most annoying boy she had ever met in her entire life. And h...
106K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...