Life Cycles (COMPLETED)

By madz101x

The sequel to my previous fanfiction I Love You, Idiot. Katherine and Joe have started their lives together... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
AUTHORS NOTE- NOT AN UPDATE-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
merry christmas!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
-chapter 58-
Thank you!

Chapter 24

55 3 0
By madz101x

Katherine's POV
*1 month after the funeral*
I was watching Jeremy Kyle on the tv. Joe was at a meeting, then we were going to get some more baby items.
We were going to start decorating the baby's nursery soon, so I decided it would be good to look on the Internet for some things; wallpaper, crib, changing table, things like that.
I heard my phone ringing from the kitchen island, so I run- waddle- over to answer it, it was Zoë.
"Hi Zo! What's up?" I answer the phone.
"Hi Kath! I was just thinking, we need a girly day. Fancy going out for lunch or something this afternoon?" She asked.
"Of course! That would be really nice. I haven't seen you in so long. How have you been feeling?" I ask her, going to sit back down again.
"I've been doing good recently, starting to get back on my feet again I think. YouTube and blogging has helped massively as well." She explained, "I've just had a great idea." She proudly states.
"What's that?"
"Well, how would you like to film a video with me on... Let's see, tomorrow? If he wants, Joe can film with us as well."
"Yes! Definitely!" I exclaim, happy to be featured in a video.
"Okay, well, be ready soon and I'll come and pick you up. We could go to a restaurant on the pier or in the lanes if you want, yeah?"
"I don't mind to be honest, so you surprise me." I laugh.
"Okay, see you soon! Bye!"
"Bye Zo."
We hung up and I go back to online shopping. I found this really cute blue and yellow wallpaper with owls on it. I added it to my basket and scrolled through some more, just in case there was more that I liked.
I found two more, one green one with a balloon print on, and another blue one but with a baby bottle and diaper print on it.
Then I found a plain white changing table with colored handles and mattress type thing on top of it. I added that to basket.
Then a plain white crib and wardrobe.
We decided on white wood for everything wood. It looks so neat and tidy, I think.
Then I went to go and get ready to go out with Zoë. I had no clue where we were going, but I wanted to look presentable, of course.
Most of my wardrobe consisted of maternity clothes now, seeing as I was seven months pregnant now. I picked out a maroon stretchy top, some black leggings and adidas shoes. I did my hair in two Dutch braids on the sides of my head and applied some makeup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 154 30
YouTuber Joe Sugg falls in love with dance but will he fall in love with his dance partner as well? They seem to be perfect for each other but with D...
89.3K 3.1K 49
(Sequel to Choices, Joe Sugg fanfiction) Emma is back! New place, new job, new relationship status. When Emma finally is settled, the last thing s...
28.3K 429 75
Joe Sugg. Byron Langley. Two mates who are roommates. One English, one south African. Both in the buttercream gang. What happens when Byrons younger...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...