Life Cycles (COMPLETED)

By madz101x

The sequel to my previous fanfiction I Love You, Idiot. Katherine and Joe have started their lives together... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
AUTHORS NOTE- NOT AN UPDATE-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
merry christmas!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
-chapter 58-
Thank you!

Chapter 23

59 5 2
By madz101x

Graham's Spirits POV
I was watching over my children making their emotional speeches at my funeral. They seemed to be crying... Why? I didn't want them to be sad when I passed on, I told them that.
I am floating above my coffin, where my body lay, inside, on the stage where people were making speeches.
Zoë and Joe made me so proud, not just because they both made those speeches, but they had helped me out so much during my last few months and weeks.
They were my rocks, and my happiness.
Eventually the funeral was over, and I followed everyone there, hovering above the building where a celebration would be held.
Tracey showed up, which made me feel happy. She was there to guide her children, our children, to happiness again.
I saw her speaking to Joe, and then Zoë. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I knew they were wise words, due to the reactions she was getting after the conversations.

After the celebrations, everyone went home, or to a hotel. Zoë went home with Alfie, and Joe went home with Katherine.

"Stay strong my angels, I'm very proud of you, I miss you dearly, and good luck in life. I have to go now, but this isn't going to be your life forever, you know. You'll be strong, you'll stay strong for your partners and your future children. I love you, goodbye." I whisper, smiling down at them as they walk through their front doors, breaking down into tears. Then everything disappears, and I am gone forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...
2.4K 244 34
When Aimee goes to America and meets Connor Franta her life changes as they instantly fall in love. But everything goes wrong when Joe gets involved...
385K 11.8K 27
No one believed that their marriage would last when they announced that they would be getting married, both at the young age of 19. Through thick and...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...