Love Me, Love Me. (A Logan He...

By dxlanrush

"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. ________________... More

Mission Number One
'Wait, What?'
The Weird Introduction.
Stop Being Annoying
His First Mission
Nothing Even Matters
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
The Date?
Have to Save Him
I've Gotta Go...
Henderson's POV
Meet the new partner
Walking Down Memory Lane
Surprise, Surprise
He's Back
Confused
I Do.
Love Me Love Me
Danger
The Last Mission
Three Years LATER
I Feel Weird
What Should I Do?
You did What?!
Boring Birthday
Revenge.
Wishes Do Come True
Wishes Do Come True II
"So What?"
What Do I Have To Do Then?
Helping The "Enemy"
Double Crossed
This Is It.
Escape
YDN's Birthday.
Wishes Do Come True III
The New Boss

Connections

729 26 11
By dxlanrush

All of us are sitting in the main room, listening to Boss' speech. It's about a mission we all have to do together.

Michael: ...You are going to be staying in a lodge. The person who stays in the lodge next door is the person who supplies The Hunters with the drugs. There will be a party in his house, I want you to go to the party...

James: Cool! A Party.

Michael: (rolls his eyes) ...find out where the drugs are and then the next day, confront him.

Carlos: Quick question. Why can't we confront the man at the party?

James: Dude. You wanna ruin the party?

Michael: James, please. Carlos, you have to confront the man the next day because if you do it in the Party, people will get spooked.

Kendall: Yeah, it all makes sense.

Michael: If you guys have any questions. YN's in charge. So go to her.

Logan: (whispers in YN's ear) Oh I will...

I strongly knudge Logan (behind me) in the stomach. He slightly groans and moves back. I smile at myself.

YN: (stands up) Yeah, so do you guys have any questions before we leave... Logan, do you have one?

Logan: (holds his stomach) No, I'm Good.
*******
We are in the mission base, packing all of our weapons together. Logan keeps on looking at me, he probably wants revenge for what I did earlier. He approaches me.

YN: I know you want revenge because I knudged you in the stomach.

Logan: Ye... What, No. How do you know?

YN: It's pretty obvious.

Logan; Well as your revenge, I am not going to take revenge. See, unpredictable ain't it.

YN: (laughs and rolls eyes) Yeah whatever.

Logan: I am not gonna take revenge because I don't want to be the reason of you getting hurt.

His lines always hit me in the heart pretty deep. He would literally risk his life for me. Like he already got kidnapped, that hasn't stopped him. I don't know if anything will stop him.

YN: What, Penny? Sure, I'll come down and help you. Bye Logan. (walks away)
_____________________________

The Lodge

Penny and Logan are in a corner, discussing about their 'plan'

Penny: Logan, this is a great chance for you to win YN's affection.

Logan: And how's that?

Penny: I don't know, use your charm or whatever.

Logan: I still need help. YN is so stubborn.

Penny: I'm still here.
********************

I grab my luggage from my car and walk to the Lodge entrance. As I am about to enter, I trip over, luggage flies out of my hands and I'm caught. I flick my eyes open to see Logan.

I should have fell. I should have fell. I should have fell. You know what they say, Pain is easier to handle than awkwardness. Okay maybe no one said that, but still.

I stand up from Logan and pick my stuff up. Logan helps me, his eyes are locked on mine. Don't look into his eyes YN, they have some sort of spell/charm and you will not be able to resist.

Wait, what am I saying? I think I'm going mad.

YN: A good friend is always there to help. Thanks Logan. Now if you don't mind, I've got to go and plan for The mission.

Logan: Yeah ok. I'll come up and help you in a bit.

YN: Yeah ok. (Goes)

Penny: So... (pokes Logan's arm) what went on?

Logan: What do you mean?

Penny: What was the score of yesterday's football match (?)

Logan: There was no match.

Penny: (face palms herself) YN was in your fricking arms.

Logan: How do you know?

Penny: Seen her fall into your arms... She tripped over that rock.

Logan: There was no- (looks at the porch entrance and notices a rock) You are pure evil, genius but evil.

Penny: Even Cupid's gotta mess around a little bit.

Logan laughs

Penny: So did anything happen?

Logan: Still in the friend zone.

Penny: (sighs) The things I do for you. I wouldn't even picture myself doing this but you and YN are so cute together that it's just obsessive.
***************

I stand at the top of the stairs, holding the wooden Handrail, looking over down to Logan and Penny laughing together. A smile creeps up on my face. Logan looks so happy.

Kendall: What Ya doing?

YN: Don't you think Logan looks happy with Penny?

Kendall: No.

YN: What do you mean No?

Kendall: He may look happy with Penny but he is happy with you. He loves you YN.

I just blankly stare at Kendall. I don't know what type of emotion to feel. I am feeling a lot lately and I don't know why.

Kendall: I don't know when you're going to realise your feelings you have for Logan but what I do know is, don't pair him up with someone he doesn't like in that way. Just live a normal life. (Goes)

I think over what Kendall said. He is right. I should just leave Penny and Logan alone. It's their life. If Logan wanted Penny, he would have flirted with her a long time ago. I don't know what I am feeling, my emotions are too complicated at the moment.
______________________________

I set up my equipment upstairs so I can spy on the next door Lodge. Logan enters my room.

Logan: What's going on?

YN: Kendall hacked into the drug truck and it's supposed to arrive at 5PM. It's 4:55 now, so what I want you to do is write down the number plate.

Logan: Okay.

I use my binoculars to spy on the Lodge next door. Logan's standing next to me. I can sense him looking at me but I ignore it. This mission is really important at the moment.

Minutes later, someone creeps up on me and screams in my ear, I jump up and quickly hold onto Logan's arms. I turn around and look who scared me- it was James. I am actually going to kill him.

YN: DUDE! OH MY GOD! YOU SCARED ME!

James: I thought you don't get scared. But this was hilarious!

YN: I don't get scared..

James: You just said you did.

Logan: YN, you might want to-

YN: Wait Logan! Anyway James, I only jumped because I was concentrating on the mission and you disturbed me.

James: Sure Sure.

I turn back to the window to spy on the Lodge next door. It's already 5, why isn't the truck here yet?

YN: Where is the truck?

James: Maybe it's stuck in traffic.

Logan: Or maybe you guys were arguing so much that you FORGOT and the truck already passed by!

YN: Why didn't you tell me?!

Logan: I tried to! But you told me to wait.

YN: URGH.

Logan: (sighs) On the bright side, you end up in my arms... Again. I think there's some sort of connection between us. (winks)

James: That's a classic Logan!

YN: OH MY GOD! YOU BOTH ARE TOTAL FOOLS! ALWAYS TALKING AT THE WRONG FRICKING TIME! (Goes)

James: She totally likes you...

Logan: You think so?

James: I know so. But don't rush too much. Anyway got to go, bye.

Logan: See Ya.
_________________________________

I fall onto the couch, with my head in the pillow. Literally screaming into the pillow. I missed the most important part of the mission and now it's going to make the mission even longer!

Penny: What's happened? (Sits next to you)

YN: Logan and James happened.

Penny: James?

YN: James 'scared' me and I forgot the Hunters Truck came to get the drugs! And Logan, on top of that, flirts with Me!

Penny starts laughing

YN: I don't know why you're laughing. Am I the only one who is professional at this job?

Penny: Sorry. How about we chill and watch a movie?

YN: Fine, ok.

Everyone comes and sits down to watch a movie, Logan smiles at me and sits down next to me, I just roll my eyes and focus on the screen. I guess I really am not in the mood.

They pick a boring movie... Again! I look at the time, it's only 8pm. My eyelids are slowly Closing... Before I know it, I am fully asleep and I end up sleeping on Logan's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
57 6 22
Labeled a troublemaker Charlie Mason tried his best to make it through life without calling attention to the bruises and black eyes that many thought...
18.3K 886 34
Bear isn't searching for love. After splitting with his ex-wife, he's dedicated his time to his children and working for the Devil's Rose MC and not...
22.7K 389 40
Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd', 'hard working', and 'safe'. Standing...