A difficult decision (Il Volo...

By ilvolofan

Meet Venus and her friends in their journey to fame and though love. Love story with Piero Barone, Ignazio Bo... More

A difficult decision
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 24
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Attention!!

Chapter 4

515 12 1
By ilvolofan

Venus's POV:

Days have passed and I couldn't sleep. Mr. Nick was mad at me because I didn't pay attention during his speech about a contract or something about a paper. Due to this, I have to stay after work hours to practice some songs Mr. Nick got from I don't know where. They were terrible! It was torture.

One day, I was playing around with the equipment in the recording studio. I thought that it was a good time to write a new song so I looked for my notebook slash journal slash diary, and took my pen out of my back pocket. I started writing for a couple of minutes then I got bored.

I turned around and on the floor, I saw a folded note. Hmm. Who could of left this here? was it there before? Naa.. ima check it out.

I picked it up and opened it. I can't believe my eyes! How did this get here... ohhh!

It was Piero's cell number. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do so I called the girls, just to see what I should do.

"Hello?" Aj answered, thank God!

"Hey it's Venus. Are you busy?"

"Nope. What's up?"

"Ok so, I have someone's phone number. Should I call or should I just ignore it?"

"Who's phone number is it?"

"You won't believe me."

"Try me!" Things just got real.

"Piero Barone, the guy that helped me whenever I was about to fall in the Il Volo event." She was silent for a second. I knew she didn't believe it so I said "Yeah, it sounds crazy, but it's true."

"I believe you. it's just that he is a celebrity.. Just.. don't tell me how you got his number. In that case, Call him, just to see if it's his real number."

"What if it's him? What do I say then? I'm not going to say 'hi this is the girl that was hypnotized by your singing that almost fell to the floor'. That's just crazy."

"Venus, I know this is impossible to believe but you know how to make a real conversation with anyone, I know you can with Piero." Ah said sincerely.

"Mmm you're right, I'ma call him. Thanks lots Aj. You're a nice friend."

"Oh you're welcome, any time." With that said, I had the courage to call Piero.

*Piero's apartment*
Piero's POV:

-Ring! Ring!-

"I can't find my phone! Can you help me Igni?" I asked.

"Yeah, I sounds like if it's coming from below the pillows." He said.

"Got it! Hey, I don't know this number." I was so confused but my heart was beating very fast. Why? I don't know. "Ciao?" I asked nervously.

"Um hi. Is this Piero's cellphone number?" I heard the voice say. It sounded like a little girl's voice because it sounded so sweet.

"Yeah this is Piero speaking. Who's this?"

"Oh Hey Piero. It's Venus... um.." I couldn't believe it! It was the girl from the audience.

"Oh Ciao bella! How you been?"

"Um fine. Are you busy, cuz I got bored and I found the number you gave me. If you are, I won't waste your time.. Hey You're suppose to be practicing! Yes sir. Um Piero I've got to go."

"Wait bella! Is this your cell number?"

"Yes, um Ciao! I mean bye!" I was about to ask her something but then she had ended the call. My heart was beating even faster, I felt my knees get weak and I felt as if my world was just bright.

"Hey! Wake up! Who was it?"Ignazio said, getting me up from the bed.

"It was her. It was my Venus!" I screamed.

"Your Venus? Um You just meet her... dude are you like in love with her?" Once Ignazio asked me that, I froze.

"OHHH! Piero is in love! Piero is in love!"

"No I'm not and shut up cuz your going to wake Gianluca up." I said that so he could not repeat it, but it didn't work.

"You're in love. Oh l'amore!" Ignazio whispered.

"Shh! Just go to bed will you?"

* One week later*

"Piero you coming?" Ignazio said as he was heading towards the door of the studio.

"Yeah, but I still have to finish putting this up. I'll catch up in a bit." I said while fixing my brand new red glasses.

"Ok. Just don't stay for long!"

"I won't." I answered. Just when I had finished turning off all of the equipment and grabbing my backpack, I headed towards the exit.

As I walked through the halls, my mind was just busy full of the things I had to do before I could help Gianluca with a video chat he wants to do, I heard a wonderful voice.

"'Cause who am I to recognize the truth from a fable, and you're the one I wanted to believe. Tell me you're in, tell me I'm home, promise you'll stay, and don't let me go..."

That's our song, but where is it coming from? I walked slowly, and I noticed a door semi-opened. I took a peek and a girl with a hat sat in front of the equipment with her feet on top. I could only see that she had black, short boots and black 'leggings'. I couldn't tell.

I walked in and said "You're not supposed to be here at this time, you know." But this person didn't hear me. I repeated myself, but as an answer I got humming of the song.

"Excuse me!" I tapped at the girl's shoulder then she jumped off the chair, her phone flew off in the air and her headphones stayed hanging.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said picking up her phone.

"It's fine, I was just listening to Il Volo, full blast. I didn't hear anyone come in." She said.

I got up and handed her phone but she was searching for her headphones. "There they are, under the desk." I said. She turned towards me and I noticed that her face looked familiar.

"Piero?" She asked.

"Yeah. That's my name." I said, still wondering who it was.

"It's me, Venus! Remember?" NO WAY! I MUST BE DREAMING!

---------------------------------------------
well guys, I wasn't sleep so I decided to give you the answer of the mysterious note xD well enjoy reading! Comment, vote, and SPREAD THE WORD!   -Bridget

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...