Chapter 30

Piero's POV:

I was seating in the waiting room, looking at the floor. I was blaming Gianluca and myself because of what happened. I could have avoided this ancident.

"Piero! How's Aj and Venus? How's Venus?" I heard Samanta yelling from the corner of the hallway. Ignazio was being dragged by her and Gianluca followed.

"You asked for Venus twice.. But i haven't heard anything about them. The doctors haven't come and I've been asking." I said.

"Oh God! How did this happen?" She asked.

"It was Gianluca's fault! He was pissing me off! I lost control of the wheel." I yelled.

"No! It wasn't my fault! You were thinking what it didn't seem like you saw! And i got mad, because you didn't even let me explain anything!" Gianluca shouted.

"Hey! Hey! Look it was both of your faults. Anyways, this isn't the right place to start another argument! Please!" Ignazio said.

"Gian, you have to let go of Venus. She loves Piero and she..." Samanta said then paused.

"She what?" Gianluca and i asked.

"She's... happy with him. Gianluca, there other fish in the sea, you won't gain anything by following her and saying stuff to her. I saw everything back in the beach, it was pretty obvious." She said.

"But i love her. I know she lovesw Piero, but she could have been mine. I guess we will stay as friends, just friends." Gian said. I noticed he just stared at the floor. I walked to him and I gave him a hug. I knew he was surprised, then he slowly hugged me back.

**2 hours later**

"Family for Venusand Aj?" I heard a doctor say. I stood up quickly and said "Yes, we are for both." The guys stood up next to me.

"How are my friends doctor?" Samanta asked. The cdoctor grabbed one clipboard and opened it. She looked exhausted.

"Yes, for Aj.. she suffered a broken leg, two briken ribs, and a huge scratch in the left side of her body. She was in shock when you brought her in, but we stabilized her." The doctor said. She took the other clipboard , opened it, and said "Oh my!"

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Venus has a cracked hip. The right side; she might have some problems later with the baby." As the doctor said that, i raised my head.

"What baby?" I asked.

"Venus doesn't have a baby." Gianluca said.

"Yes, she's one month and two weeks into the pregnancy. SHe was unconscious when she came in because she hit the concrete real hard in the back of her head. We will have them both under surveillance." The doctor said.

"C-can I go see Venus?" I asked.

"Yes, but she is really delicate so you will have to wear a disinfectant scrub before you in to any of the girl's room." She told us how to get our scrubs and went inside Venus's room.

"Bella..." I walked next to her bed and grabbed her hand. "You never told me you were having a baby. It's mine isn't it?" I was talking to her like if she was going to answer. I kissed her hand and then faced down towards the white sheets in the bed.

"P-Piero?" I heard. I looked up and saw Venus waking up.

"Bella, don't speak, you need some rest."

"Piero, where am i?"

"You're in a hospital. But calm down bella, you need to sleep and be calm."

"Oh. Wait.. how's my ba.." she paused and grabbed her stomach.

"The baby is fine. That's why I'm telling you to rest." I said as i tighten her hand.

"You know? How?"

"The doctor said that you might have problems with the baby, but all you need is rest. And you can't move much because you have a cracked hip bone."

"Piero, I wanted to tell you in the party, but somehow I couldn't. I didn't want you to know by someone else."

"It's fine bella. I know now, and tha's what matters because i will take care of you and the little bambino, correct that, MY bambino." i smiled.

"You're happy I'm having your child? I thought you weren't going to accept the baby."

"That's nonsense, i want to have a family. You know I love kids, and I want to have my own one day. And since you're pregnant now, I'm happy and i will love that child!" I saw Venus's eyes fill up of tears. I took my thumb and wipped the tear from her cheek. "Sleep bella. We can talk tomorrow in the morning."

'You try and get some rest too. I'll be fine." I smiled and kissed her forehead. I saw her close her eyes and left to see Aj.

Gianluca's POV:

"How is Venus pregnant? I bet you the fether is Piero, isn't it?" I asked both Ignazio and Samanta. I noticed both turned and started to play with each other's hands. "You guys knew?! Why would you keep it from me?" I asked.

"Gian, I didn't tell you because i was afraid you were going to act in a violent way." Ignazio explained.

"i didn't say anything because Venus had told Aj and I to stay quiet. Just until she told Piero. Wait, how did you know Nazio?" Samanta said.

"Piero told me like two weeks ago. He told me when it happened, I knew they had their affirs, but i never thought she was going to be pregnant." Ignazio explained.

"Well, everyonr knew except me. That's just nice. You know, you guys should just tell me youd on't want me around. I understand." i said.

"Gian! Gian! Aj woke up and she's asking for you." Piero came running towards me.

"For me? Why?"

"Just go, she started freaking out! C'mon!" i quickly followed Piero to Aj's room, making a quick stop to put a scrub. When i opened the door to Aj's room, I felt like if i needed to cry.

"Gianluca?! Gian!" I heard Aj scream.

"Hey! Hey! It's me. I'm here, calm down." I felt my voice break. I swallowed hard and got close to her bed. I turned to find Piero standing close to the door.

"Gian, why do I have these white things in my arm and my leg?" Aj asked.

"Umm... you got runned over. I... I'm sorry! I never thought that this was going to happen. but i was at Piero! I'm so sorry!" I started crying and fell on my knees.

"Gian, stand up. It's ok... But you must know that it's going to be impossible to have her back."

"Yes I know. She's pregnant with Piero's baby. Do you accept my apology?"

"It's alright Gian, no need to do that, it was an accident. And I'm sorry to tell you this but you weren't meant for her, you were meant for someone else. You'll find her sooner or later." I had stopped crying and looked up to see her eyes.

"I know. I have her right in front of me. I've been looking at you and how nice you've been with me. I was blinded by Venus, but now that i got to spend more time with you, I've noticed that you're the one."

"You don't have to lie Gian. Don't do that to yourself, and don't play with my feelings. We both know you can't get over Venus."

"I just did. When the doctor told Sammy, Nazio, Piero and I about Venus having a baby, i knew i couldn't get her to love me no more. While they talked, I blanked out and started remembering how you've been always there for me." i smirked.

"Gian, I..." I leaned on her and kissed her. My heart started to race little by little. My stomach felt like if it was jumping of joy. I slowly pulled away and saw Aj smiling at me. I felt a huge smile come out from me. I grabbed a chair and pulled it next to her, and stayed at her sight the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------

hey guys! long update lol! You think Gianluca has left the love of Venus away for sure, or what? Piero now knows he's going to be a father awww!!! well Vote, comment and remember to SPREAD THE WORD!!!     -Bridget :)