Chapter 24

Piero's POV:

"Venus Aguilar's room please." I managed to say as I barely stopped in the nurse's counter.

"Hold on a second." She typed something in the computer, popped her gum and said "She's in the delivery room sir. You can't go in." She said.

"I'm the father of the child, her boyfriend. You must let me in!" I screamed to the nurse.

"Piero calm down dude. Come sit over here, I'll handle it." Ignazio came and tried to calm me down. I walked to a seat in the waiting room, then i saw a doctor come. He mumbled something to the nurse and Ignazio turned with wide eyes and looked at me.

"What?" I got up and walked towards them.

"Are you Venus' boyfriend?" The tall doctor asked me.

"Yes, is she ok?"

"Yes, don't worry. She is asking for you, please follow me." The doctor asked. I followed him to this operating room. In there, I found Venus and Aj crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I'm crying because she's crying." Aj said.

"I'm not crying Aj. What's wrong with you girl? Aaaahh!!!" I saw her squeeze Aj's hand, which i think she got a contraction.

"My hand! Piero come and let her squish your hand now." Aj said.

"Ma'am. I'll ask you polite to please leave the room, we will be helping her with the birth. And it's getting too crowded, so please go and wait outside." The doctor said to Aj. She left and i took Venus's hand as i kissed her forehead.

"Ok Ms. Venus, whenever you feel a contraction, please push. Ready?" the doctor announced. I kissed her hand so she can be calm.

"It'll be fine bella. I'm here with you." With that said, the birth started and I closed my eyes. After a couple of pushes, we both heard a scream. I opened my eyes to a baby crying really loud.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby boy." I heard the doctor say and made me cry, not believing my eyes and ears. Venus took my other hand and said "Don't cry my love, he's be... ohhh! Mmmmmmm..." I jumped back as I saw her curl up in the bed.

"What's going on?" I turned to ask the doctor.

"It seems as if we have another in the way." He said.

"Another one!" Both Venus and I shouted. We looked at each other, then we turned to the doctor and she said "But in all of my ultrasounds showed that I was having only ahhhhh! Baby boy." She pushed one time and I saw the doctor pull out a baby and cutting the umbilical cord.

"It's a girl! You have twins!" I turned to see Venus, and she was crying and laughing of joy.

*4 hours later*

I saw how she holded our babies. I still couldn't believe I had, not one, but TWO babies.

"So what about their names?" I heard Venus say.

"Well..." I reached down in my pocket and took out a list of names I had written down back in the studio, "we can name her Nicole and him Nicollo. Ha! Get it, their twins? He, he!"

"Piero!" She giggled. "Even in a situation like this, you don't stop making your little jokes."

"What? Ok, what if we name her Camila?" I said.

"I love it! But what about Paolo?" Venus sugested.

"No, it's too common."

"Oh! I got it! Let's name him Jose Angel."

"That's a cool name. It sounds like an actor form a novela. If you know what I mean." I said. I saw her giggle. Oh I really loved watching her smile and laugh. We both heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Aj, Samanta, Gianluca and Ignazio came in.

"Oh my God! Weren't you suppose to have only one?" Samanta said.

"Yes, but we got an extra little angel." Venus responded. Meanwhile the girls talked and saw the babies, Ignazio and Gianluca congradulate me.

"Bro, you got some pretty babies there. Good work!" Ignazio said. I frowned at his comment, but i knew he was just joking around.

"The little girl lookes a lot like you Piero." Gianluca said.

"I know."

"So, what are their names?" Aj asked. I turned to see Venus with the babies.

"Her name is Camila." I said.

"His name is Jose Angel" Venus said. Everyone in the room looked at the babies one more time. "They DO look like angels." Ignazio said.

"But hold on until you spend the rest of the nights up because of their cryings." Samanta said. We all laughed and returned to our conversations.

Later that night, I went to my house and get ome clothes for Venus and the babies. I really didn't want to leave from their side, but i had to. At least I knew I left them with Gianluca.

Gianluca's POV:

Since Piero went for some clothes, I stayed to check on the new babies and Venus. I had gone to the Venus's room to check on her, and I found her talking to her self.

"Camila and Jose Angel. Such beautiful names for them. They are born now, then, marriage. Marrige. What if something goes wrong? No, worse. What if he backs up? What am I going to do alone with the babies?"

"Venus?" I said. I saw her turn to me. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm great. Is Piero back?" She asked.

"No. But I heard you talking with someone."

"Oh, no. I was just thinking out loud, since i can't go to sleep."

"I heard. And I have to say that you shouldn't be freaking out. Piero is a great guy, and I doubt he will leave you by your own with the two beautiful bambinos you have." I said. I noticed her smile fade, making me think that there was something wrong with her.

"You know. It's not that I don't want to marry him, but it's just too soon. It's a really serious and huge step for me to take. Lots of things have been running through my mind, that I didn't even realize when I even got here. I was going to Aj's house to tell her that Piero had asked me to marry him for the fifth time. I just needed to hear a good explanation from someone." Venus said.

"Look, right now, all you have to think about is about those two angels you just had. Don't worry and stress over that. Piero would understand that you aren't ready for marriage yet. If he leaves you, I'll make sure I become their new father so they won't be fatherless."

Venus laughed at my comment, that's what I wanted to see. "Gian, you're such a good friend and listener."

"Oh don't worry darling." I said. I bent to hug her.

"What's going on?" I heard Aj say.

-------------------------------------------------

hey guys! wow a week after, sorry bout that AGAIN! anywho's... what you guys think of this chapter? Lol. You guys, i'm so glad you are enjoying reading this story, THANK YOU! Vote, comment, nd SPREAD THE WORD!   -BRIDGET

P.S: expect the unexpected! ;)