Chapter 10

**The night before the concert**

Gianluca's POV:

Today was the last day we will see Piero. He had to fly home because his mom got sick, so he wanted to make sure if everything was fine.

"You guys, i'll miss you. i'll call you if anything happens ok?" Piero said, as he was about to board the plane.

"Don't worry Piero, we'll stay in touch. Have a safe trip, and don't stress much, you'll grow gray hair faster." I said, just for him to feel a little better.

"Hey, just don't forget the we still have to be in touch just in case our manager wants us to do something ok. We will be here if you need anything. I'll miss big bro!" Ignazio jumped to hug Piero as he said that.

Please board the airplane with the destination to Sicily in Gate 5. Last call for the Sicily flight boarding in 10 minutes.

As the lady said that in the speaker, Piero waved us goodbye. I told Ignazio to leave before he takes off, cuz I knew that if we stayed there, Igni would eventually cry.

**In the concert**

Venus's POV:

I was warming up for tonight's concert in Abruzzo. I was going through my notebook when I heard Samanta's voice enter my dressing room.

"Hey girl! Ready?" Sammy said.

"Umm, you could of knocked you know that?" I said, a little irritated.

"Well! Anyways, you excited that we have started our tour a month ago!? Now we are traveling around the world, which reminds me, You think that your BF would come and see you?" she said.

"One, he lives in Sicily dummy. And two, don't you see this is Abruzzo! Mony (their new manager) just told us that this morning." I said.

"Oh, well you know i'm not good with my geography, what matters is that we are in Italy! Woo hoo! Hey, just hurry up, we are starting in 5 minutes."

"Ok" After she left, I was finally in my room, peacefully. I took a second look at the song list that Mony gave me to know which songs we were going to sing.

--

Ladies and gentlemen! signore e signori! we proudly present to you, the new rising American girl group Theeeeeee Velvetsss!!!

The people started to cheek and clap. We walked on stage and the lights turned off. It was show time! The first song was 'He's not afraid' ok. let's pretend this is one of Venus's written songs, some changes in the song too

*(Venus) He sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah. Tight pants and a top cut low, He's addicted to feeling never letting go, woah. Let it go

(Aj) He walks in and the room just lights up

But he don't want anyone to know

That I'm the only one who get's to take him home

Woah, take him home

(Samanta) But everytime I tell that I want more

He closes the door

(All three)

He's not afraid of all the attention

He's not afraid of running wild

How come he's so afraid of falling in love