Chapter 13

Venus's POV:

As I heard Aj say that, I noticed something. Something that I haven't done.

"Yeah, that's true. Well at least the dream is over and tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Good night everyone. and thanks again and coming to see if I was ok." I said.

"Don't worry Venus. We'll see you tomorrow. Get some rest bella." Gianluca said. When my room was empty again, I grabbed my phone and dialed Piero's number.

--

"Ciao?"

"Ciao, Piero? It's Venus, just checking if you're ok. I know what happened, i'm sorry for your loss."

"Venus? Didn't I tell you to never call me again?" This isn't how Piero usually responds.

"What's wrong? Wait, I understand, you don't have to be mad because of what happened in your family..."

"Ciao Venus." He hung up. How could he?! I wasn't even finished. Maybe tomorrow he's going to feel a little better, i'll call tomorrow then. I left my phone charging and I went back to sleep.

Piero's POV:

"Who was that? You were so rude Piero. Are you ok?" Maria asked me. We were playing cards in the middle of the night, eventually we were looking if our mom was ok.

"It was her." I say, not putting importance to the question.

"Piero... look at me for a second." I look up at her, she had her serious face on.

"Venus is a nice girl, and you know that. You seem so confused and your always out on space, you should talk to her, let her tell you what really happened." Maria just stared at me.

"Maria, you don't understand. It's difficult to say sorry to what I saw and heard that day. You don't know how I feel." I pick up a water  bottle that was next to me, and leave the room. I walked through the house, not looking at where I was going. Soon, I found myself in the garden.

I see my favorite bench and sit. I look up at the stars and sing:

'La luna hizo esto, fue culpa de la luna. Haberme enamorado, enamorado de ti. Su brillo reflo entre, tu ojos, mi fortuna, La luna lo hizo asi. La luna hizo esto, despacio en su manera, logro que se encendiera, mi Corazon...'

I couldn't keep on singing because I knot built in my throat. I wipe a small tear that escaped from my eye, but can't help it. I'm still in love with Venus, I love her. She calls me out of nowhere like if nothing happened, when two months ago I left her.

I look at the moon again, but I could see Her because I couldn't stop wiping the tears of my cheeks. Then I realize that I was crying, crying like a little boy that lost his precious toy.

** 1 week later**

I got everything packed. I hope i'm doing the right thing. 'Flight 9. Destination: Los Angeles, California'

I walk to the attendant and says "Hope you have a nice flight Mr. Barone", and I go in the plane.  

------------------

well guys, I did 2 chapters, for the days I didn't write. sorry if the last chapter didn't make sense but my mom wanted to use the laptop and I had to go. I'll do my best to write good, yet fast so things like that don't happen again. Why is Piero going to LA, and what is the purpose of the trip? you'll find out next chapter!! OMG! I got good news, I hv over 200 reads!! Thanks you guys soo much!! and remember to keep on Voting, Commenting and SPREDING THE WORD!!    -Bridget