Chapter 23

A/N when u see this *** it means that some inappropriate actions will occur... just warning you guys so if you don't want to read this scene, just skip it... don't comment that I didn't warn you

Piero's POV:

I felt my heart screaming 'I love you' as I felt her lips on mine once again. Oh how I missed her kisses. I couldn't resist having her in my arms, looking at her dark brown eyes shine brighter than the sun. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I knew she was scared and confused, just like I was, but all I wanted was to show her how much I love her.

She slowly slipped her hands on the back of my ears, gently rising to my head. I kissed her deeply and made my way down her neck. I didn't notice when she had slipped her hands to my chest, when she suddenly pushed me away.

"Piero..." She took a deep breath, "This isn't right. This is..." I pressed my finger on her lips and said "I know. But I really want you to know... I will always love you."

"Piero, I know you love me, but you know I..."

"Shush. Just kiss me." I leaned over and kissed her. At first, I felt her hands touch my chest again, ready to push me away, but as I kissed her more passionately, her arms just went to my back. I felt a shiver run down my spine, but that didn't stop me from kissing her more.

*** I gently took her shirt off at the same time, I didn't separate from her lips. She took mine off too. After a long kiss, we broke apart to see each other's eyes. I noticed she still loved me by the way her eyes really sparkled, so I smiled.

Then, she said "Piero, I love you. I still love you." I couldn't believe what I just heard. The only thing I did was to raise my hand towards her cheek and say "I love you more." With that said, I kissed her once more. We pulled away and she smiled, I smiled back and kissed her neck.

I slowly moved my hands down her body until I touched her pants. I pulled away and helped her take them off, just like she did to me after. We gave each other a glare and made a little chuckle. I moved towards her lips to kiss her once again. as I did so, my world slowly shifted, making me forget everything. I gently pulled myself up to her, not letting my lips break from hers. I ran my hands through her body, then I reached her leg and lifted it towards my hips.

I gently pulled away to take a breath, so did she. After a couple of seconds, she rose up and kissed me. I noticed she was semi-sitting so I unclipped her bra, throwing it to the floor to the other pile of clothes. I grabbed her neck and laid her in the pillow so gently, like a delicate rose.

She slid her hands behind my back, causing a small shiver pass by my back. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to me. I opened my eyes and noticed she was scared. "It's alright. If it calms you, I'm scared too."

She opened her eyes and smiled, then she closed them and kissed me back. I felt a relief when she had loosened up her body. "Piero..." I heard hey say as I moved my hips slowly. I groaned a little and cursed under my breath. She curled up to me as a sudden white flash came on my eyelids. I screamed her name and she groaned. I moved my hips away from hers and fell to her side.***

I turned to face her, but her eyes were closed. I leaned to give her a kiss then she opened her eyes and say "Piero?..."

"Yes my love?" I pulled up the covers over us.

"can you cuddle with me? Since it's going to be the last time I will feel your bod heat over mine." Venus said, with such a gentle voice.

"Of course my love." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her hips, pulling her closer to me. She scouted up and let out a long sigh. I saw her eyes close, and fell deeply asleep.

**Next morning**

Venus's POV:

I woke up and turned to see Piero next to me. When I saw him, I remembered what happened last night. I got a little scared so I got up and grabbed my clothes. I quickly took a shower and packed my luggage so I can leave right away. I turned to see the clock 8:36. Perfect, the guys are asleep and I can leave. I really didn't like to say goodbye to them... specially to Piero. I grabbed everything and went out the door and took a cab.

As I rode the taxi, I looked out the window. I remembered the dream I had, but then I noticed I couldn't just leave like that. I took a piece of paper and a pen out from my purse and wrote:

Dear Piero:

Last night, I thought I was in a dream. But when I woke up, I noticed it wasn't. you gave me the most wonderful goodbye, and so I say so with this letter. Keep in mind you can always call me. I'm sorry I left like that, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind.

-Love   Venus

P.s. Let's keep this from Gianluca. You stay, quiet, i'll eventually tell him. Don't worry, I got everything thought through.

I folded the note and waited til I arrived at the airport. When I did, I gave the note to the cab driver and say "Can you leave this in the mailbox from the house I got out of? Please."

"Yes, of course. Have a safe trip my lady." With that said, I took my luggage and flew off to California.

----------------------

soooo... yeahhh!! well I told you guys. there was a warning at the beginning. Anywho's.. vote and/ or comment anything lol xD oh and don't forget to keep SPREADING THE WORD!!              -Bridget