Chapter 29

Ignazio's POV:

Once the song finished, all of us celebrated. Then we noticed our bosses, not having any expression in their faces. But Mr. Geffen broke the silence by hitting Mr. Torpedine.  Both shouted "The song is incredible!"

"I think the liked it." I said, breaking the silence in the mic booth.

"Let's try to hear" Samanta said.

"You guys came come out the booth." Mr. Nick announced. We looked at each other and made our way out.

"I told you, that song is splendid! You, sir, I loved your song, mostly those lyrics!" Mr. Torpedine said.

"Well, I only made the music. The song was written by someone else." Mr. Nick said.

"Oh, but who?"

"I did sir." Venus spoke from the back. We all turned to see her.

"You did?" Mr. Torpedine said.

"See, I told you, I have a talented group. Not just yours is cool." Mr. Geffen said,

"Ok, Ok, I have to admit, you young lady, have the most angelical voice ever. "

"Well thank you Mr. Torpedine." Venus said. I gave her a little shove so she would stop staring down to the floor.

"Ok, going back to business, tomorrow we will all report to the meeting room. We will be discussing about the music video for this song." Mr. Torpedine announced.

"What? We will do a music video?" I yelled.

"Yeah, hold on. We just sang the song I wrote. This is way too fast." Venus said.

"Well, the song you guys sang, was actually recorded, plus, he had sent me the lyrics and how everything was going to work out. And we both had in mind to do a music video. It will benefit both 'The Velvets' and 'Il Volo's' reputation, oh and be ready because from here, we might go to the big shots... movies." said Mr. Geffen.

"What?! I've always wanted to be a movie star!" Aj shouted. Gianluca was just chuckling at everything she said. Venus was serious and Piero, well, he was just staring at Venus the whole time. I had to listen very well, since I know he would ask me what we were going to do next, like always.

"Yes. But I said, maybe. We will discuss this tomorrow. You guys have the rest of the day off." Mr. Torpedine said. We all looked at each other, then we left to the lounge. I saw Barbara and Moni come behind us. We all sat, except our managers.

"Ok Both groups. Moni and I have decided to let you guys hang around LA. BUT, I want to see you back in your hotel rooms, slash apartments before midnight. Understood everyone?" Barbara said.

"Yes!" We, the guys, got up but the girls stayed seated.

"Do you guys want to go to a mini beach party tonight?" Samanta asked. We all turned and stared at her.

"At what time?" I asked.

"It starts at 6 and ends at 11. It's like a festival. It'll be fun." Aj said.

"Sounds good to me." Gianluca said.

"So, meet us in 'The Cool Cocoz' at 5;30. Cool?" Venus said.

"Yeah!" Piero shouted. We all turned to see him. 'What? I thought we came to work, but partying is good with me!"

"Oh Piero." Venus said. We all went outside and get in a car so we could get ready for the party in 3 hours.

**5:00 pm**