Chapter 37

*Camila and Jose Angel's first birthday party. In Piero's house.*

Piero's POV:

"Angel! Come help Daddy with the napkins, ok." My hands were full of drinks and chips for the guests. "Venus! Where's Camila?"

"She's with Francis. Oh, and once you finish with that, get their sweaters so they can go outside and get in the bouncy house." I did as my amore told me. Once I left the stuff on the tables, I looked for Francis. As soon as I saw him, I grabbed Angel's hand and took him to go say hi to his uncle.

"Francis. I need my piccolina to get her ready to go outside," I looked down at Angel, since he was hiding behind my leg "Angel, say hi to uncle Francis." I knew little angel was shy, but he stepped forward and shock his hand, just I had told him to do to the guests.

"Look at you! You're a big boy now! Happy Birthday Jose Angel. Hey, you want to know something?" Francis said.

"Don't get him started with your crazy things. he's just a baby." Maria had come from the kitchen. Once she saw Angel, she picked him up. "Happy Birthday big boy!" She gave a kiss to him in his cheek and Angel gave her a big hug. He really enjoyed spending time with Maria.  "My little princess! Happy Birthday to you too!" She had put Angel down and now picked Camilla up and did the same to her now. "I can't believe that they were born on April, like grandma. Oh, but look how cute they look!" I gave a hug to Maria and took the kids upstairs to grab their sweaters.

Samanta's POV:

"What are you doing?" Venus asked Aj and I. we had dragged her upstairs, to her bedroom to talk with her.

"We have to talk." Aj and I said.

"About what? Is there something wrong with the party?" Venus asked.

"No, everything is fine. But we need to have this conversation now." Aj said. I saw Venus's confused face.

"Let me tell refresh your mind a little. either you like it or not. So, remember you went out with David?" I asked. I immediately knew she wasn't going to like listening to this, cuz she stayed quiet.

"What is this about? You better go to the point now. I have guests to serve." Venus said after a silence.

"Ok, look, you need to forget  that trauma you have after what happened with David. You have a family now, and those pretty babies are going to need a real, official dad." I said straight forward.

"Look!  They have their dad, and don't come up with that stuff. I told you I don't like talking about the past." Venus stood up, aggressive towards us.

"Venus, we know that Piero loves you, and you love him as much. He wants for this family to be actually complete. You need to come over and forget that crazy idea you have that Piero would do what David did to you."

"Samanta!" She shouted.

"Venus! I know that your scared  that he will beat you up and ra... get... well , you know. But that's in the past. Venus, I know that women abusers are everywhere, but I doubt Piero would be those kind of guys." I grabbed her hand to comfort her, since she started crying.

"Venus, Piero is just the perfect for you. We are here to just make you see how great he treats you AND the babies. Just try and see how good and delicate he is with you honey." Aj said. After a while we stayed quiet for Venus to calm down, but then we heard a loud thump right outside the door.

"Just don't cry anymore Venus. Someone is here, and probably heard everything." I said.

" I'll check it out." Aj said. As soon as Aj opened the door, we heard Camila and Angel cry. Venus wiped her tears and went to check what was going on. I followed her and saw Piero standing with amazement while Camila and Angel were crying in the floor.

"What happened here?" Venus shouted to Piero. I knew already knew  that Piero had listened.

Piero's POV:

I couldn't believe what I heard. I finally came back to my five senses and looked down at the babies crying in the floor.

"Oh my God! Camila, Angel, daddy is so sorry!" I cried.

"How did you drop them?! What were you thinking?" I knew she was pretty mad. I kneeled down and picked them up. "Il mios piccolinos, scusare me. I didn't mean for this to happen." I gave them a kiss to each other, then Venus came and took them from me.

"I still can't believe you dropped them." She said, before she turned and went downstairs. When I got outside, I wanted to talk with Venus but she was talking with Ignazio by the bouncy house. Ignazio had baby Stella by the little bouncy stairs, jumping in his arms and Venus was standing and keeping an eye at the kids. I thought of just going back to the bedroom and stay there for the rest of the party but someone tapped me by the shoulder.

"Aj told me what happened upstairs." Gianluca said.

"I really didn't mean to drop them, but I had to pass by and I heard something I can't believe yet." I tried to explain. The rest of the party, I spent it with Gianluca and the other guests. Even though the party went well, I didn't enjoy it. All I could think of was what I had heard Venus and her friends say.

--------------------------------------

hey guys! here's another chapter! almost wrote a thousand words! can you believe that lol! anyways, what do you think of Venus's problem about the past? Vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!! -Bridget

P.s: you'll find out next chapter! muahahaha! well unless you figures it out while you read it ;)