Chapter 24

**One month later**

Venus's POV:

I had just talked with Gianluca a couple of days ago. I didn't tell him exactly why I decided to break up with him. All i said was that it wasn't working out well, and that we needed some time to reflect either on keeping on with the relationship or just stay as friends. I only had little time to talk with Piero and Ignazio. Other than that, this past month I've been pretty busy shooting out second video with a song from the first album.

One day i woke up and did my morning routine: take a shower, change, eat breakfast, ride towards the studio. and work with Moni, Aj and Samanta. In my little spare time, i checked my social medias and replied to some fan mail. That night, i was going to a coctail party, and i went to get ready at Samanta's house.

"Here! Just take this purse. It matches with that beautiful dress. Men I hate you! You have a fancy style of clothing." Samanta said, throwing a little red leather hand purse.

"Thanks! But stop saying you hate me. Sometimes i think you mean it. For real!" I said. She gave me a glare, i knew she was kidding anyways.

"Girls, c'mon! We're going to be late!" Aj screamed from the hall. Sammy and i put in the necessary stuff in our purses and made our way outside. As we stepped out, we saw an amazing limousine. We got in and started laughing and taking pictures. Basically, goofing off, it's been a long time we haven't had this kind of fun. When we arrived, the chauffeur opened our door and we exit.

We saw a huge mansion. At first we turned to face each other with amazement. We smiled and almost ran in the door and went in.

"This place is so beautiful! Look at the design of the walls and all those gold frames on the paintings!" Aj screamed.

"Wow! Lok, they even have a table reserved for us. Oh and a cute guy included!" Samanta pointed to a table that had our group name 'The Velvets'.

"Oh. My. God. Hey is that a table were you get to choose an expensive jewelry?" i said. The girls turned around and see, then Moni came from the back and made us sit in the table and not go anywhere. We did as she said. The rest of the evening, we ate a bit and danced with random guys. Moni came once in a while to show us some important people she knew. I started to get bored so I took a napkin and began to write a song.

"Venus! What are you doing? Don't be writing your songs. It's not the place to do that. Put that way!" I heard Moni scream at me.

"I'm bored Moni. What you want me to do?" i said. I stood up but the floor sahcked below me. I ignored the feeling, thinking i needed to pass to the ladies room.

"Where are you going?" Moni asked.

"Can't i go to the ladies room, or do i have to hold it?" I never responded to anyone like that, but she knew that if someone interrupted  my inspiration, i got cranky.

"Go but fast, the jewelry auction is going to start in 10 minutes." I turned and made my way to the restroom, but when i was half way there, my knees just bent and i fell. I saw some people trying to help me stand, but my whole body just loosened up.

**30 minutes later**

i opened my eyes to see Aj and Samanta's face on top of me.

"You ok? Girl you scared us." Aj said, putting a wet towel on my forehead.

"I'm fine, i felt my knees get weak then i fell. I fell much..." I ran to the restroom and closed the door. When i came out, the girls were staring at me with confusion. "What? My stomach felt weird. Maybe it's all that suchi I ate."

"Umm, i don't think so. You should go to the doctor. Lately you've been looking tired. I saw you stumble a little when you got up." Aj said. "Look i got no plans for tomorrow, so i can take you, don't worry."

"Thanks. But i rather just go myself later."

"No! What if something happens to you on your way there or on your way back back. No, no, no. I'm taking you, end of story. In the meantime, let's take you home." The girls helped me get up and go downstairs to the limo.

The girls stayed with me that night, just to check on me. I didn't get enough sleep because I woke up and threw up every hour. The next morning, Aj took me to a general doctor. I got some blood test and the nurse told us to wait for a call from her to let us know when she had the results. At the meantime, we went to eat, but i didn't eat much. We got the call and headed to the doctor's office.

"Venus i got your results here. Do you want to hear the good news or the bad?" She said.

"The bad one first."

"Ok. You have to watch what you eat and your physical activities, oh and drink lots of water. We don't YOU to get sick." the doctor said.

"Ummm ok? So what's the good news?"

"Well... YOU ARE PREGNANT. You have a month and five days. Congratulations Miss Venus!"

Did i just hear that? I mush be dreaming. I turned to face Aj, which she had her mouth opened wide.

"Thank you doctor." i managed to say.

"Oh, before i forget, here. It's a card with a really good nutrition doctor, she will help you during your pregnancy also." I smiled, took the card and left, dragging Aj.

--------------------------

hey guys! sorry to update til now. skool began and wel i hv little time. omg  what's going to happen?! vote or comment. and SPREAD THE WORD!! -Bridget