Chapter 27

**Wednesday night**

Venus's POV:

"Ok Venus, that's enought for today. You've worked really hard these couple of days." Mr. Nick told me.

"But we just have the music done. I haven't even written the lyrics!"

"It's fine. Go home and rest. It's already 11:30 pm. We can work on it tomorrow, ok?"

"Fine. Goodnight Mr. NIck. See you tomorrow." I grabbed my purse and left. I decided to walk a little in the park. The wind was blowing softly against my skin, not many people were around, the lake looked so calm, which made me relax. As I walked to a bench, my hand went straight to my stomach, and i smiled. I sat down facing the lake. I took my notebook out from my purse and started writting. At first, i had no idea what i had written, but then my mind focused on Piero and all the good moments we had. I tore up the first page and started writing. The first thing that I automatically wrote was 'Our love story'.

**Next day**

I woke up super hungry that day, so i got up and took a quick shower and left. i grabbed a mocha, some red velvet cupcakes, and a biscuit from a little coffee shop on my way to the studio. I got some hot coffee for Mr. Nick, and head to his office, since i had less than 36 hours to write a song.

"Good morning!" i said as i entered the office.

"Good morning Venus! Are you ready?" Mr. Nick said.

"Of course. Here, i brought you some coffee. Just like you like it."

--

"We've spent 5 HOURS, and we can't get a song written!?" I knew Mr. Nick was getting stressed out.

"I know, but somehow we have to come up with some lyrics."

"No Venus, I doubt it. We've been here since 8 in the morning, and right now it's 1 in the afternoon!"

"Ok, calm down. Let's take a break ok, five minutes, no let's make it ten." I stood up and made my way to the door, but i stopped and turned to say "At least get some fresh air from the balcony ok?" With that said, i went to hang with Aj and Sammy.

Mr. Nick's POV:

How am I  going to come up with a new song?

I decided to do what Venus had told me and get some fresh air. As i got up from the chair, i knocked down some lyric papers and a small book. I bent down to pick everything up, but i noticed a notebook next to Venus's purse. I picked it up and opened it to where a flower bookmark was. I found a poem. I read it carefully, Even though it wasn't finished, i noticed it made some good lyrics. I glanced through the rest of the notebook, finding the songs she had let me borrow when i first found them.

"This is the perfect song! I must tell Venus that this.." I heard the door open.

"Hey you should try... What happened here?" Venus said. I looked up surprised.

"I was about to go get some fresh air, but i knocked this down." I said.

"Oh. But what are you doing with my notebook? That was in the floor already." I gulped really hard.

"Uhh, some papers flew in the notebook, since it was semi- opened, so i was just going to grab them."

She made a suspecious face, i guess she won't believe me.

"Ok. Let me help you." She bent down and helped me pick up all the papers. "What did you read?" I looked up surprised again.

"Nothing! Is it something personal to you?"

"Your busted!" Venus laughed. Since i didn't know what to do, i laughed with her too.

"Ok, ok, i read your unfinished poem, or song, whatever it is." i said.

"OH, that was personal."

"Oh. I'm sorry, i didn't mean to see it. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine. Um, so what do you think about it?" Thank god she asked me that.

"It's perfect! You won't mind if you go to the mic booth and sing a little part of it with the music we have?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" She turned and was heading straight to the booth when i shout "Hey, but leave those chocolate donuts here. Anyways, why are you eating some much lately?" I saw her stop and turn.

"What?! I can't eat what i want?" I laughed, so did she. She put down the donuts and went in.

"Ready?" I said over the head microphone. She did her thumbs up, and placed the headphones on her head. I played the music and she sang what she had written.

**Three hours later**

"We finished! We did it Venus!" i shouted, pressing stop in the keyboard in front of me.

"Who would of thought my song was going to fit with your music?! I just wrote this last night." Venus said as she came out from the booth.

"I really enjoy working with you Venus. Anyways, the song is perfect for six people to sing it." i said.

"What?" I noticed what i had just said so i turned to face the window. "Did you just said that this song is going to be sang by another trio?"

"No, not by another trio, i meant WITH another trio. I've said enough. Go, you have the rest of the day off, i'll wrap up. I'll see you tomorrow."

"But who are they?"

"I'll see you tomorrow. Get enought sleep cuz tomorrow we have and important day." I saw her leave and i sighed, "That was a close one.  It has to stay a surprise by tomorrow."

--------------------------------------

hey guys! i feel a little bit better so i updated today! wow a little shout out to my readers that encouraged me to get better and write todays chapter. love ya lotz!! Vote, comment and SPREAD THE WORD!   -Bridget