Chapter 3

Venus POV:

I CAN'T SEE THE STAGE! I DON'T HAVE A CLEAR VIEW, ONLY IF I LEAN A LITTLE I COULD GET A GOOD ANGLE TO RECORD THE VIDEO

As I climbed almost on top of people, I managed to get my way to one side of the stage where the view was close and good enough. I could see the hallway from were the guys had came out of.

"Venus! Don't you remember you have friends with you! Hold on!" said Samanta in an angry tone.

"I can barely breathe! Do you know how many times I've stepped on people's feet and said sorry?!" Aj yelled.

"I'm sorry guys, but I need to get a good angle, and I found it."

"Just be careful with those don't-trespass poles ok" Samanta said.

"Yeah, yeah. whatever. Oh it's about to start!" I screamed with excitement.

The music started, and I saw a really good view of the stage, the only bad thing is that I didn't see them. All of a sudden Piero's voice came through the speaker on top of me.

Ya no estas mas a mi lado, Corazon. En el alma solo tengo soledad...

As he sang that part ,I saw him staring to the crowd I was standing, and he meet my eyes.

Y si yo no puedo verte,porque Dios me hizo quererte, para hacerme sufrir mas.

As he said that last part, his hand was pointing towards me. I was breathless. Since I knew the next part was Gianluca's, I took my eyes off from Piero and looked for Gianluca. When I found him, he was staring at Piero with a what-you-staring-at face. He saw to were Piero was looking and found me. His eyes got wide and shinier. My mouth dropped of amazement.

Siempre fuiste la razon de mi existir, adorarte para mi fue religion, y en tus beso yo encontraba el calor  que me brindaba, el amor y la pasion..

"Wow!" I let out of my breath.

"Venus watch out!" I heard Aj scream. I closed my eyes and out of nowhere, I felt two hands on my waist. I looked up and it was Piero. I had no idea how he managed to be in front of me if he was on stage.

"Oh bella! Be careful!" Piero said with a smile in his face.

"Uh yeahh I will" I responded.

I saw him run back to stage because his part was coming up again. I turned towards Samanta and Aj , which they were surprised by the way their mouths were in a o-shape.

"We told you to be careful. If it wasn't for that guy that came and caught you, you would of hit your face on the floor." Aj said she grabbed me by my hands. "Your shaking from the impression right?"

"I don't know if it's the impression of me almost falling or that Piero Barone caught me!" I shouted as the music was so loud.

"Oh snap out of it!" Samanta said in the back.

*A few moments later*

After the show ended and they gave their autographs to their fans, Aj decided to go get the car because it was raining. "I'll be right back, stay near the door so you can see whenever I come" Aj said. After 2 minutes of standing Samanta said "I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back. Text me if you see Aj come ok?"

"Yeah don't worry. go ahead." I answered. A couple of minutes passed and I heard some people scream in the back, but I managed not to turn. I thought it was some kids I had seen running before we got to the exit doors.

I heard a huge sigh behind my back, which was super loud that I turned, finally. No way! it's... Oh My God!

"Bella! I managed to sneak out of my dressing room" Piero said panting very hard.

"A-a-are you running because you came from there or because fans saw you?" I stuttered.

"Both." He chuckled.

"Oh. Wait! Um. Why are following me?" I asked a bit confused.

"I wanted to give you this." He grabbed my hand and placed something in it, then closed it.

"OK?" I said in a pause.

"Don't give this to anyone. Only you and I know about this. I hope I hear from you again.. and soon." He said this and added a wink at the end.

"Ok." Is that all I can say to him?! Seriously! I'm starting to sound retarted.

"Oh, my bad, I'm Piero Barone. You know me, as I can see when I saw you in the crowd." He smiled once again.

"Yeah. Um my name is Venus. Wow! I'm a big fan of you guys! I still can't believe this." I managed to say.

"What a beautiful name. Like my favorite planet 'Venus' huh? That's lovely. Well I have to go before the crazy fans find me. Nice to meet you again bella." He said and left in a blink of an eye.

*IN THE DRESSING ROOMS*
Gianluca's POV:

"Where were you Piero?" I asked.

"I went to get something. Don't worry" Piero said. I knew that little tone of his, he's hiding something from me, like usual.

"Ignazio, you know where Piero went?"

"No Gian. I don't." Ignazio answered while pulling Piero aside.

"I'm gonna find out sooner or later, I know you two are hiding something. It better not be trouble." I warned them.

*A few minutes later*
Piero's POV:

"Hey! So you found her?" Ignazio said.

"Yeah, I did and somehow I managed  to ask for her name. I was being chased you know." I said.

"So, what's her name?" Ignazio asked.

"Venus. It's such a beautiful and unique name!" I replied.

"Hey calm down." Ignazio said and laughed.

------------------------------------------------------
hey guys! I hope you are enjoying reading the story. what did Piero give to Venus? we'll find out on the next chapter!! Meanwhile keep on voting, commenting and SPREADING THE WORD!  -Bridget