Chapter 11

Venus's POV:

"Piero? Wh- what are you doing here?"

"I thought if I spent more time with Gianluca and Ignazio, I could forget the fact that... why are you two here?" Piero said, as his face got more confused.

"Piero.. I- I - I have to tell you that.."

"You don't have to tell me anything Venus. Its obvious."

"Piero listen to Venus. She's try to say.."

"Shut up! Both of you just shut up!"

"Piero.. " I said, my heart was being crushed from inside.

"Shut... up! I saw what I had to see and I don't trust any of you anymore!" Piero screamed.

"Piero, look! I know I did a mistake in kissing Venus but I have a good explanation for that." Gianluca said.

"No, I don't care about that any more." Piero turned towards me and said " You disappointed me soo much. First, because I saw you kissing Gian , and second... because you decided not to tell me that YOU were FAMOUS!! Why Venus, Why?! Why did you have to play with me like that!?" Piero's eyes got filled with water, i could see it.

"Piero, my love, look about the famous thing, I didn't expect for you to care about it, I wasn't even sure this was even going to take a huge step like this one. And about the kiss with Gian.. I have no idea he was going to do that, I DON'T HAVE EYES FOR HIM! ONLY FOR YOU PIERO!" I couldn't help looking at Piero cry, I started to run towards Piero to give him a hug, but when I was close enough, he took a step back.

"No Venus, don't call me that anymore. This is over. I thought you were different... I thought we were meant to be, but I guess not. I'll leave you two alone so you can keep on kissing. Enjoy Venus Gian!! Hope your love will last forever." As Piero said that, my heart crushed completely, making me feel lightheaded.

I saw Gianluca turn and look at me, then I heard him say "Venus, I don't know what happened to me. I'm so sorry. Can you forget me?"

"Gian, I..." Everything went black, I felt my whole body weak, and the only thing I heard was "HELP! ANYONE!"

**12 hours later**

Gianluca's POV:

How did Piero get there? Ignazio and I saw him take off. Did he play a trick on us? Oh God, please, make Piero forgive Venus, it was all my fault!

My head was so confused and sad, and angry at the same time as I sat in the waiting room with Ignazio, Samanta, Aj, and some lady.

"Venus's relatives?" As we all heard the doctor say that, I jumped off my seat, just like everyone else did, I guess.

"Umm. Who's the parent?"

"Ok. Want to bad news or the good news?" The manager lady said the good first, so that she will be able to calm everyone down.

"She suffered of a minor anxiety attack, but she is fine. We managed to keep her stable, so for now she has to be relaxed and don't say anything that will make her anxious."

"So what's the bad news?" I said.

"She has a starting level of heart failure. We made her some exams and that's what they revealed. The good thing is that we found this at an early time, before it could get worse and not treatable."

"Oh my. So, she's still going to be ok?" I wasn't sure so I asked.

"Yes, but don't worry, we will give her some treatments so that her heart would be strong once again."

" Oh thank you doctor. Can we see her?" I asked.

"Yes, just that don't say anything that would alter her emotions for now."

"Don't worry doctor. I'll make sure to be careful with my words." She showed me the way to Venus's room. When I got there, my mind went blank when I saw her laying in the bed...

-----------

hey guys!! sorry I didn't update yesterday, I got sick and I felt a little weak, but im back. I know this chapter is short but I managed to put it up (My mom is just all over me rite now) lol soo, What's going to happen next? Vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!!