Chapter 17

Venus's POV:

"Hello? umm Hello?" I kept on saying, since I heard no answer afterwards. I hung up, finally, but decided to call back again, not worrying about my minutes being charged on my phone account.

"Ciao?" Someone answered.

"Yeah, I was talking and.." I got interrupted again!! I heard nothing for two minutes and then I heard the voice again.

"Sorry about that Venus."

"Hey, at least you remember my name sir."

"Don't call me sir, it's me Ignazio"

"Igni? What are you doing there?"

"Umm, I was just passing by and the guy here had to go to the bathroom so I took over. How you been?"

"Oh, I've been good Ignazio, and you?"

"Good.  I'm glad you got better from your anxiety attack. Have you been taking your pills? Are you following the doctor's orders?"

"haha. Yes Ignazio, I am folloing the doctor's orders. Hey, umm can I go over to your place next week?" 

"Yeah, wait you visiting Italy again?" yeah, it sounded weird but I just needed some time for someone to listen to me, and he was the right guy.

"Yeah, well I'm having three weeks off, for vacations, and i'll like to go over to your place. I've got lots to talk to you about. So, can I?"

"Yeah, no worries. I got an extra room here, and my mom won't mind you staying so don't worry. You're more than welcome, If you want, i'll pick you up from the airport and bring you here." He's such a gentlemen, and I still wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend if he is like this.

"If it doesn't bother you much, please?" I didn't want for him to do that, but since he was offering, I said yeah.

"Sure, no problem, you call me and i'll go whenever you are about to get here. Well I got to go. We'll stay in touch. Ciao Venus." Igni said.

"Ciao Ignazio! And thanks again." He hung up, so did I. I can't wait to tell Mony and the girls about this.

--

"Girls, since tomorrow, your vacations start before the busy times of the year come, I will like to celebrate and introduce the group's first new album 'Let's get this starting' by The Velvets!!!" Mony announced this to the whole staff in the studio. Everyone cheered and through a little party in the offices. I had told Mony about my plans and she agreed. I also told  Aj and Samanta about my trip to Italy, I didn't expect for them to do the same thing.

"I'm going to Abruzzo!" screamed Aj.

"I'm going to visit Venice.. you know it's my dream to go there." Samanta said.

"Oh. Well then, after we finish with our 'tourism' we can meet in Sicily. What you think?" I said.

"Yeah! ok by the end of the second week of our vacations we go and meet there, but before we do that we will video chat and see what place we will meet." Aj said.

"Sounds good to me." I said, but inside, I just got annoyed, I wanted to stay the whole three weeks over at Ignazio's and just relax. Since we were really close since we meet, I thought I was just going to enjoy his company, but I guess not anymore.

"Well guys, I have to ahead towards my apartment to start packing" I said, placing my cup with soda down.

"You're leaving tomorrow. Didn't you say that to us last week?" Samanta asked.

"Yeah, but there were no available tickets for a flight for tomorrow towards I'm going to. So I'm leaving in a few hours." I explained.

"Oh, ok. Don't forget to video chat ok!" Aj screamed as I was half way out the building. I turned and waved goodbye to them. Now it was time to go and relax a little to Italy, with my best friend Ignazio.

**Airport in Italy**

Ignazio's POV:

"Hey! Where are you Venus?" I asked while I stood in the crowd of people waiting for the airplane to board off.

"I'm here, i'll wave my hand in the air so you can see. I got to hang up. I'll see you out there." She hung up. I saw all the people get off, but I still didn't see Venus. After a minute passed, I saw two hands waving in the air.

"Venus!" I screamed.

"Ignazio!!!" She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. "I'ved missed you Igni!!!" She said.

"I'ved missed you more Venus!! You've got prettier... Pass me the secret recipe." We were still hugging and laughing while we said this.

We finally finished with our huge hug, then I take a look at her again, and I thought... Wow! Piero really would like to see her right now.

"So! Am I going to have a good time here?" She says.

"Of course! You actually came at a very exciting time for everyone in Italy." I took her luggage and headed towards my car. On our way to my house, she was telling me about how her little tour finished after she had the attack, since I last saw her. I told her about my time getting home til now.

When we finally got to my place, my mom was standing in the doorway, waiting for me and Venus.

"Ma!!! You will now get the chance to meet my best friend Venus!!" I opened the door of the car to let Venus out, and when she stepped out, my mom's jaw just dropped.

"Ignazio!! What a beautiful girlfriend you got there!" I heard my sister say from the back of my mom. She turned and I heard her say : "It's not his girlfriend, it's his best friend. And be nice to her ok."

"Ciao miss Boschetto. Nice in finally meeting you!!" I saw her take her hand and shake my mom's. Wow! I never thought this was going to be a nice welcoming for her...

**In Abruzzo, Italy**

Aj's POV:

I got off the plane, and when I got off, I saw some fans from last time waiting for me to board off. I took some pictures with the little girls and signed a couple of autographs. After a while, paparazzi were coming and started flashing their bright cameras in my face, that started getting me blinded. I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me out of the crown of paparazzi's.

"I saved your life there." I knew that voice, I just could see cuz I still saw flashes in my vision.

"What brought you here to Abruzzo Aj?"  I looked up and I saw Gianluca in front of me.

"Gianluca! Hi!! Omg, thanks for taking me out of that back there. I'm still not used to any of that." I said.

"I can see. May I take you to your place?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm staying downtown in a hotel, you can come and drop me off if you want." I said.

"Yeah, anyways, I wanted to talk to you about Venus. Since you are here visiting." He said.

"I'm glad you care about her lots. Sure, on the way i'll tell you anything you'll like to know." My trip was just saved by Gianluca. I don't what I would of done if he didn't appeared in the airport.

----------------------------------

hey guys!! hope you are all liking the fan fiction!! soo any guesses on the next chapter with all the three girls on a vacation trip to Italy? hmmmmmm.. well Comment, Vote, and SPREAD THE WORD!!!        -Bridget