Chapter 18

Piero's POV:

I had been at home for weeks, since the day I sent Venus the flowers, and heard her voice in the phone. For weeks, I had been locked in my room, thinking of I don't know what, and only came out to eat and greet the visitors we had.

One morning, my mom came to my room with my breakfast tray. "May I come in Piero?" she said. "Yes mamma."

"Darling, you need to go outside and breath some fresh air. You have been in here for weeks. Lately, you haven't even talked much with anyone. I know you have something, so what's wrong?" I knew she was going to say that.

"Nothing mamma. I just miss... forget it." I said, getting the tray out of my mother's hands.

"Now you tell me Piero, who do you miss?" I looked up to her eyes, and I felt the urge to tell her everything, I just couldn't take it much longer, and she had to know too.

"I meet this girl, she's pretty nice and beautiful. I meet her in California, I got to meet her more because I took her out to the movies and spent a lot of time together. Mom, I can't lie to you, I'm deeply in love with her, and I miss her." I felt my throat form a knot, but I swallowed.

"Oh darling, it's ok." She leaned towards me and give me a hug. "So she lives in California, and she's how pretty?"

"Oh mamma, she is very beautiful! And yeah, she lives in California. Her name is Venus, like my favorite planet" I answered.

"That's a wonderfull name! But don't worry, i'll help you in whatever you need to see her and win her heart more." She hugged me tighter.

"I can't. I let her go. Mom, I saw her kissing Gianluca, and she lied to me. I told her I didn't want her to become famous, then everything would repeat like with my ex. And I found out that she saw in a tour in Abruzzo, which was when I found out she and Gian..." A sob came out of me and I didn't finish my sentence. My mother hugged me tighter.

"Piero, darling, listen, don't let anyone take away what is meant for you. Fight to get her back..."

"Mom! I told her the most horrible things ever! She wouldn't want me after what I did. I didn't even let her explain to me what really happened. I was just shocked at that moment that I screamed to her lots of awful things."

"Piero," she grabbed my chin and pulled it upward so I could be facing her, "Go and find her. Let her tell you her side of the story. You just listen, and don't say a word. Then after what you hear, you'll make the right decision."

"Oh mamma! Thanks for everything. I feel a little bit better." I said, whipping my tears away.

"Hey, why don't you go to California so you can go and arrange all this once in for all. Look, I got a little money saved, you can take it and go."

"No! Mom..."

"Shush. take it and go. I just want to see you happy Piero. Oh and one more thing. After you had arranged everything with her, go and talk to Gianluca, but don't cause any problems, ok?"

I let out a huge sigh, "Ok mamma. Gracie. Gracie for everything!" When she left, I ate, packed some clothes in a suitcase and booked the first fight to California that same day. Afterwards, when I was in the waiting area, I decided to call Ignazio, just to let him know where I was going to be.

--Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello? Ignazio it's Piero, you busy?"

"Hello?" I heard a girls voice. I just froze for a second when I heard "If you're calling Ignazio, he is downstairs. I'll give him a shout." I heard nothing for a minute then her voice appeared again. "He's kind of busy right now, you can leave a message for him and i'll make sure to tell him."

"Umm, is he going to be home?" That was all I managed to say.

"Yeah, he is. Who's this?" As I heard her ask me that, I hung up.

Change of plans...

**4 hours later**

I had arrived to Bologna. the first thing I did was to rent a car and drive to Ignazio's house.

Ignazio's POV:

"Venus! I'm finally finished. Sorry about ignoring you and stuff. Now that I'm finished, let's go and get something to eat. What you think?" I was exhausted because my family had a full house for the past week, and I had to help around and clean up.

"Oh Igni, don't worry. You look very tired, go and take a shower and relax, i'll make you something, don't worry." Venus just had saved me from dragging myself in public.

"Thanks Venus."

"Oh1 Before I forget, someone called you a couple hours ago. I didn't get the name but he said if you were going to be home, so I said yes."

"Oh, that's alright, i'll check it later. No worries, i'll call back." I said.

After I came out of the shower and got dressed, I went downstairs. No one was home, well only Venus was, she was in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and asked where was everyone. She had answered that they went to get some groceries.

Venus got two plates and two cups on the table. "Sit,  i'll be your chef today" we started to laugh, but then I heard the door bell ring. I got up and said "I'll answer."

I walked to the door and opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Piero was standing with his luggage in my front door, while Venus is in my kitchen. This couldn't end up in a good thing...

------------------------------

hey guys!!! sorry I didn't update, I had semester finals and I was busy studying (Such nerd lol) sooo, what you think will happen with Piero and Venus in Ignazio's house? Vote, comment and/or SPREAD THE WORD!!