Chapter 19

Ignazio's POV:

"Piero! What a surprise! What are you doing here?" I was very nervous on the fact that Piero was about to enter my house and Venus, seeing him.

"I needed sometime away from my house. So i decided to come over and stay a couple of days here, if you don't mind." Piero said.

"Umm no, no problem. Eh come in, come in. I'll take your luggage upstairs in the guest room." i said, grabbing his suitcases.

He came in, and looked around. He walked to the living room and sat down. "Hey, I'm hungry, wanna go get something to eat?" Piero asked. I was about to go upstairs and answer when i heared Venus coming.

"Igni, the food is going to get... Piero?"

"Oh oh!" I thought.

"Venus? What are you doing here?" Piero asked. I turned to see Venus's face. She was speechless. i left the bags midway in the staircase and went straight to Venus.

"I-i" Venus said.

"I see i left you breathless once again." Piero chuckled.

"Piero, you should go and put your stuff up instead." I said. He stood up, with a confused face, but then he walked upstairs with his luggage.

'Ignazio, I- "

"Shush Venus, go to the kitchen and serve yourself. I'll go later, i have to speak with PIero for a second." I said, trying to calm her down. She turned pale whenever she saw Piero.

"Did you know he was coming? Tell me the truth Igni." Venus said.

"It got me by surprise! I haven't talked with him since... a long time ago." I almost told her that i had seen him a couple weeks ago.

"Oh, ok. Ignazio, just try and keep him away from me. I told you about my nightmares with him. Just don't let him hurt me." Venus gave me a hug and left to the kitchen. I was in a middle of a HUGE problem.

**In Abruzzo**

Gianluca's POV:

So thanks to Aj, now I know Venus's weak spot. I don't mind the problems that will happen, but i must have Venus's heart. Aj had texted me a couple of hours ago saying that Venus was in Ignazio's house for vacations. So i decided to go and surprise her.

I had arrived to Bologna exactly five minutes ago. I decided to take a cab and head to a restaurant, relax and get ready for the surprise. I hope she'll be happy to see me. i thought.

--

"Ok, let's do this." i said. i was just outside Ignazio's house. It was already 6 pm and it was dark. i rang the bell three times until the door opened.

"Gianluca?" I saw Ignazio and hugged him.

"Yeah, hey, is Venus here?"

"Yeah, she's up in her room, she hasn't come out since a couple hours ago."

'What's wrong?"

"Oh... um... you'll see." I noticed Ignazio's voice get kind of nervous. i was going to ask what was wrong but instead i went inside.

"Ignazio, can i leave my bags here, I'm staying at a hotel don't worry." i said.

"Oh ok.Um, you going to Venus's room?" Ignazio said. "It's a good idea. She'll be happy to see you. she really needs that right now." i saw his hands go to my back. He was pushing me towards the staircase. "Ignazio, is there something wrong?" i asked.

"No! i mean no, don't worry, well it's just Venus im worried about." He said.

'Umm ok." i knew something was wrong, he must be hiding something from me. I erased that fact out of my head, and changing it to the surprise Venus is going to have.

"Here. This is the room." Ignazio was still pushing me until we were facing the door where Venus was.

"ok. I can't wait to see her expression!" i whispered to Ignazio, very happy though.

i didn't bother knocking so i just opened the door. When i opened it and saw the room, Venus was in bed, listening to music and reading a magazine. I stared at her for a couple of seconds until she noticed that the door was opened.

"Gianluca!! Oh my God! What are you doing here? When did you even get here?!" she jumped out of the bed and ran to hug me.

"Venus!! Oh missed you too! And i'll answer those questions after we get a HUGE hug!!" i said with joy.

"Ignazio! There you are, look come ove..... Gianluca!!!" Piero was behind Ignazio.

'Piero?! What are you doing here?!" i felt my blood go all the way to my head.

"I came to visit Ignazio, i needed a break from being in my house." Piero explained.

"Yeah, well, you can go now. Thanks for the visit." I said. I saw Ignazio pull Piero, apparently he was going to hit me or something, he was mad.

"Piero, go! Just go!" Ignazio screamed.

"Oh so you knew Gianluca was going to come?! And now you're kicking me out?! Which side are you in?!" Piero was furious now.

'Piero, just leave already, don't make a chaos." Venus said, stepping in front of me. She was behind me all the time, since Piero came over.

"No! I came here to see you and clear things out ok! Anyways, Igniazio just let me stay here so if you like it or not, i'll be around. Venus, I-" I couldn't believe what Piero had said to Venus, so i stepped forward and punched Piero in the face.

"Gianluca!! Get out you too! I won't let Venus see you two kill each other and i won't let this happen in my house! So please. both of you GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Ignazio got furious too, his eyes were big and his face has turned a light pink. 'NOW!!" He pointed out the door, for us to leave.

Venus had my hand pulled towards her, keeping me away from Piero, and letting him get up from the floor. When i saw him get up, i noticed his nose bleeding.

"You deserve that and more you fucking jerk!" i screamed. He turned around and face me, but ignazio had pulled him away and out the room. "I'm sorry Venus, but he deserved that, he got in my nerves!" i told Venus.

"It's- it's fine don't worry. I- You did the right thing Gian." i saw her a little sweaty and pale.

"Are you ok bella?" i asked, very concerned.

"Yeah, umm, can you reach me my pills." She ordered me, and i did as she told me.

"Here, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry, i didn't want for this to happen. Just calm down, we'll talk tomorrow,ok. Meet me in 'Antonio's Café' at noon, ok. I'll be there." I kissed her forehead, turned off the light and left immediately from Ignazio's house.

-----------------------------

hey guys!! OMG, sorry for the bad word there. What will happen next? (hey a little truth behind this chapter, i was soo excited while i wrote this!! lol xD) Vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!!  -Bridget