Chapter 9

** 3 months later. Abruzzo, Italy.**

Gianluca's POV:

"What?!" I screamed.

"Yeah, Venus's birthday is in two weeks. I want to surprise her." Piero said.

"How?" Ignazio asked, turning to look at me.

"I want to go visit her and surprise her, or maybe I should buy her a ticket so she can come over here." Piero said.

"Oh Shut up Piero! Maybe she's busy or something. She won't be able to come over!" I said, just to get him to stop talking about her.

"Why you say that Gianluca?" he asked.

"Well.. do you know if she is going to visit her mom to Texas for her birthday, or what if she's busy with her work? I don't know!"

"Hmmm. You're right Gianlu. I'll just call her and sing her happy birthday over on the phone." Piero said. "I'm hungry, you guys what some pizza?"

"Yeah! I'm starving!!" Ignazio jumped of the sofa, screaming like a little kid.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes." Piero left and I felt relieved.

"You almost told him the truth!" Ignazio said.

"What?! I wasn't! Anyways, he hasn't even noticed that 'The Velvets' are coming to Abruzzo. He's not even going to be here by that time, he's going to Sicily." I responded.

"True! He never notices anything, oh Piero." Igni said.

"Hey, let's go to her concert!"

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah. I love their music. We should go."

"Umm, ok. I wanna see Venus sing. I never thought she sang this good, that she is now living the fame, like us."

"Yeah. Good thing is that Piero doesn't know about this. Let him figure it out by himself." I said.

Later that night, I couldn't sleep. Instead, I opened my laptop and searched for the price of the tickets. They were a good price, so I bought the special packet. Two tickets, V.I.P seats, backstage pass, and a first in line pass for the Meet and Greet.

I slowly closed my eyes, after turning off my computer, and said 'She will be amazed! She wouldn't expect us to be in her concert. Not just that, but the real surprise is what I have planned'

---------

sorry the chapter was short, but still interesting huh? left out a part. It was actually that Venus got a new manager,, she didn't get kicked out of the studios or anything like that. anywhosss.. What's Gianluca's plan? you'll find out till next chapter!! it's going to take place in the concert.!! Vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget