Chapter 4

Venus's POV:

Days have passed and I couldn't sleep. Mr. Nick was mad at me because I didn't pay attention during his speech about a contract or something about a paper. Due to this, I have to stay after work hours to practice some songs Mr. Nick got from I don't know where. They were terrible! It was torture.

One day, I was playing around with the equipment in the recording studio. I thought that it was a good time to write a new song so I looked for my notebook slash journal slash diary, and took my pen out of my back pocket. I started writing for a couple of minutes then I got bored.

I turned around and on the floor, I saw a folded note. Hmm. Who could of left this here? was it there before? Naa.. ima check it out.

I picked it up and opened it. I can't believe my eyes! How did this get here... ohhh!

It was Piero's cell number. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do so I called the girls, just to see what I should do.

"Hello?" Aj answered, thank God!

"Hey it's Venus. Are you busy?"

"Nope. What's up?"

"Ok so, I have someone's phone number. Should I call or should I just ignore it?"

"Who's phone number is it?"

"You won't believe me."

"Try me!" Things just got real.

"Piero Barone, the guy that helped me whenever I was about to fall in the Il Volo event." She was silent for a second. I knew she didn't believe it so I said "Yeah, it sounds crazy, but it's true."

"I believe you. it's just that he is a celebrity.. Just.. don't tell me how you got his number. In that case, Call him, just to see if it's his real number."

"What if it's him? What do I say then? I'm not going to say 'hi this is the girl that was hypnotized by your singing that almost fell to the floor'. That's just crazy."

"Venus, I know this is impossible to believe but you know how to make a real conversation with anyone, I know you can with Piero." Ah said sincerely.

"Mmm you're right, I'ma call him. Thanks lots Aj. You're a nice friend."

"Oh you're welcome, any time." With that said, I had the courage to call Piero.

*Piero's apartment*
Piero's POV:

-Ring! Ring!-

"I can't find my phone! Can you help me Igni?" I asked.

"Yeah, I sounds like if it's coming from below the pillows." He said.

"Got it! Hey, I don't know this number." I was so confused but my heart was beating very fast. Why? I don't know. "Ciao?" I asked nervously.

"Um hi. Is this Piero's cellphone number?" I heard the voice say. It sounded like a little girl's voice because it sounded so sweet.

"Yeah this is Piero speaking. Who's this?"

"Oh Hey Piero. It's Venus... um.." I couldn't believe it! It was the girl from the audience.

"Oh Ciao bella! How you been?"

"Um fine. Are you busy, cuz I got bored and I found the number you gave me. If you are, I won't waste your time.. Hey You're suppose to be practicing! Yes sir. Um Piero I've got to go."

"Wait bella! Is this your cell number?"

"Yes, um Ciao! I mean bye!" I was about to ask her something but then she had ended the call. My heart was beating even faster, I felt my knees get weak and I felt as if my world was just bright.

"Hey! Wake up! Who was it?"Ignazio said, getting me up from the bed.

"It was her. It was my Venus!" I screamed.

"Your Venus? Um You just meet her... dude are you like in love with her?" Once Ignazio asked me that, I froze.

"OHHH! Piero is in love! Piero is in love!"

"No I'm not and shut up cuz your going to wake Gianluca up." I said that so he could not repeat it, but it didn't work.

"You're in love. Oh l'amore!" Ignazio whispered.

"Shh! Just go to bed will you?"

* One week later*

"Piero you coming?" Ignazio said as he was heading towards the door of the studio.

"Yeah, but I still have to finish putting this up. I'll catch up in a bit." I said while fixing my brand new red glasses.

"Ok. Just don't stay for long!"

"I won't." I answered. Just when I had finished turning off all of the equipment and grabbing my backpack, I headed towards the exit.

As I walked through the halls, my mind was just busy full of the things I had to do before I could help Gianluca with a video chat he wants to do, I heard a wonderful voice.

"'Cause who am I to recognize the truth from a fable, and you're the one I wanted to believe. Tell me you're in, tell me I'm home, promise you'll stay, and don't let me go..."

That's our song, but where is it coming from? I walked slowly, and I noticed a door semi-opened. I took a peek and a girl with a hat sat in front of the equipment with her feet on top. I could only see that she had black, short boots and black 'leggings'. I couldn't tell.

I walked in and said "You're not supposed to be here at this time, you know." But this person didn't hear me. I repeated myself, but as an answer I got humming of the song.

"Excuse me!" I tapped at the girl's shoulder then she jumped off the chair, her phone flew off in the air and her headphones stayed hanging.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said picking up her phone.

"It's fine, I was just listening to Il Volo, full blast. I didn't hear anyone come in." She said.

I got up and handed her phone but she was searching for her headphones. "There they are, under the desk." I said. She turned towards me and I noticed that her face looked familiar.

"Piero?" She asked.

"Yeah. That's my name." I said, still wondering who it was.

"It's me, Venus! Remember?" NO WAY! I MUST BE DREAMING!

---------------------------------------------
well guys, I wasn't sleep so I decided to give you the answer of the mysterious note xD well enjoy reading! Comment, vote, and SPREAD THE WORD!   -Bridget