Epilogue

*1 month later*

Piero's POV:

Venus and I had just arrived from our honeymoon. It's barely a week since we had installed into our new home and we had just finished registering the kids into school. We were finally home and about to finish with dinner.

"Amore, I'll wash the dishes. You can go and play with the kids ok." She smiled and left. A couple of minutes later, I went to the living room and found the kids alone.

"Where's mommy?" I asked them.

Camila answered "She had to go the potty room." I looked up thye stairs and frowned, wondering what was wrong.

Venus's POV:

I looked at it again, double checking if there was some misunderstanding. But no, I had feeling of this so I didn't freak out. I came out and saw our room full of wedding presents.

"Piero!" I shouted as I thought of asking him what to do or where to put them just for tonight. We had just stayed in my mother-in-law's house for a couple of days while Gianluca and Ignazio checked that our new home was ready for us to move in. I heard stomps and turned to find a scared Piero and two little kids panting for breath.

"Wha- what's wrong? Are you ok?" I laughed and said "Yes... I was going to ask where are going to leave all these presents." Piero was now panting for breath and Camila and Angel were now jumping in the bed full of presents.

"Well.. wow! Let me breath first." Piero said.

"Mamma, what's this?" Angel showed me a toaster from one of the bags.

"Leave that in the bag you got it from. Dad and I are going to move that from there. Go to your rooms and get ready for bed. C'mon!" They 'awwed and left. Piero was now by the bed and said "Well before we open all these presents, I want you to open my wedding present first." He turned and pulled a box from the side of the bed. I took it and opened it, revealing a family picture.

"It's gorgeous Piero! Thank you. Oh! Now I have something to place on the wall by our bed frame! Thank you amore!" I hugged him and then said "Now its my turn. But first sit down." I pulled him to the clear space in the bed and stood in front of him. "Ready?"

I took our the surprise from my back pocket and handed it to him. He took it and made a frowning face, but it took seconds for him to jump up and scream "I'm going to ba a father again!" I chuckled and he kneeled down saying "Hi little one! I'm your daddy!"

I laughed and turned to look outside our window. I noticed a black shadow, like of someone, just standing by the big oak tree, looking up to where we were. I squinted my eyes to see clearly, but once I did that, chills rans down my spine. No! No, it can't be! It just can't!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

----------------------------------------------

So it's a small sneek peak. what you think? Anyways, the second book is going to be called "The past is present" so you can look it up. it's is something i would never imagine me writing about but i like it so far since i have some chapters done already. Vote , comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!! -Bridget

P.s: SEE Y'ALL SOON!! OH and you can go read my other il volo story called "The Great Dilema" if you want :) BYE!!!