Chapter 21

Gianluca's POV:

I woke up and saw the beach. I turned over my shoulder and saw Venus sleeping on it. I smiled, I felt so happy I had her and made her feel safe. I picked her up from the hammock and put her in the passenger's seat. as I took her over to Ignazio's house, I couldn't help but to turn and see her sleeping, so peacefully.

When I arrived at Ignazio's place, I picked Venus up and knocked the door. I didn't care who answered, I just wanted to go and place her safely on her bed. Ignazio opened the door and stared at Venus.

"Don't worry, she fell asleep." I explained before he even said anything. He move and walked behind me as I got to her room. He helped me turn on the light and undo her bed, I placed her down gently. I gave her a kiss in the cheek and left the room.

"Hey Gian. Want something to drink?" Ignazio asked.

"Yeah, sure. Um but where's.."

"He's in the living room, don't worry." he said.

We headed downstairs to kitchen. I sat on the stool under the counter, while Ignazio gave me a glass of lemonade.

"Thanks Igni." I saw that Ignazio wanted to know where we went. so before he even asked, I said "I took her to the beach. I rented a spot and placed a hammock between two palms."

"In December? You took her to the beach in December?" Ignazio said.

I laughed then said "We didn't go IN the water, we just sat there and looked at the waves. We talked and then.."

"Then what? What you do now?" He knew me well.

"I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, and she said yes." I smiled when I said that. I just couldn't forget that moment.

"Ola-la! Gian got himself a girlfriend!" ignazio started teasing, but I knew he saw just joking.

"Yeah well, it's true." I chuckled.

"What's true?" I saw Piero come in the kitchen.

"Gianluca has a girlfriend." Ignazio shouted.

"Congrats Gian." Piero said. I looked at Ignazio to see what was up with him. He just shrugged.

--

**Upstairs**

'Don't call me that again. You have Gianluca now, so be happy with him.'

'No Piero! it's not what you think! Look..."

'No. don't waste your time saying something else, when I just saw what it WAS! Goodbye, goodbye forever'

'Piero! Don't leave! Piero!

Piero! Piero! NO! Piero!

The guys and I heard the screams come from Venus's room. We all ran to see what was going on. Piero turned on the lights and Ignazio ran to Venus's bed. I saw my bella scared, and screaming Piero's name.

"Wake up Venus! Wake up! It's just the dream again! Venus!" Ignazio screamed. I saw Venus's eyes open and I went to the other side of the bed to give her a hug.

"Why was she screaming my name?" Piero asked.

"She keeps on having this nightmare about you leaving her." Ignazio said.

"It's not a nightmare Ignazio. Piero knows better." I said as I hugged Venus.

"What?" Venus asked. "It's a dream I've had since I fainted."

'What? What are you guys talking about?" Piero asked. Apparently he WAS confused.

"You really don't know?" I said.

"Umm no, I have no idea wants going on." Piero answered.

I turned to let Venus sit up and drink some water, and then I saw Ignazio.

"Ignazio, did Venus tell you what really happened?" I asked Ignazio.

"I just know about the dream, that's all." he said.

"Ok, you three. I have to get you 'up to date' and  clear up some minds. First, Venus." I turned to her. "This dream, this nightmare you keep on having... It really happened. You blocked yourself from everything when you woke up in the hospital, you didn't lost your memory."

"What? So... explain, please Gian." Venus said.

"Ok, now this is both your explanation, a reminder, AND the truth behind why you ended up in the hospital. Ignazio, Piero, pay attention. When we went to see Venus in her concert in Abruzzo. I gave her the necklace she's wearing right now, as a birthday present. She loved it and I just loved how she got so excited about it, so I accidently kissed. At that time, she was going out with Piero. I knew in my head it was wrong for me to have done that, but I couldn't help it, so when she was about to leave, Piero was standing there. He had seen us kissing. After he said lots of hurtful things to Venus, basically breaking up with her, he left. Venus was so upset she fainted."

I saw Piero's eyes widen and Ignazio was just staring at the floor.

"When we were in the hospital, the doctor said she had lost part of her memory, but I knew she had blocked everything that happened. That's why, Venus, you have that 'nightmare'."

"So I'm the fault Venus can't see me without freaking out. I'm so sorry Venus." Piero said.

Venus just sat there, still not believing what I had said. I turned to Ignazio and he had is eyes filled with amaze.

"Look. You guys were acting so different when Piero and Venus were going out. I felt left behind an forgotten. I only gave Venus the necklace to... to take her away from you Piero. I fell in love with her at the same time as you did. And im soo soo sorry of keeping this from you. I know I don't deserve you Venus. You should be Piero."

"Gianluca, I knew you liked her too. I tried to meet with her in different places but Ignazio kept bring you along. I couldn't avoid that. When I saw you two kissing, I noticed how you really liked her. I just got so angry you could of done that to me and I didn't cared what I said to you guys, and I'm sorry to you too."

"Yay! Everyone's a happy and sorry!" Ignazio screamed. Venus laughed. "Yes, I know!" venus said.

Piero and I were really confused. "What?" Piero asked.

"Yeah. Our plan worked." Ignazio said. "I did all the evil stuff and Venus helped me. I tried to make you two see that if you didn't say anything to each other, the group and your friends were going to suffer. Venus sacrificed her own relationship, and dramatized everything. Good work by the way."

"Oh your welcome!" venus said.

Piero and I just stared at each other. then all of a sudden, everyone was just laughing.

-----------

hey guys! well maybe this is going to be the last chapter to write for this year. I will go on vacation, but I will try and find time to update! I promise. well have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!!   -Bridget ;)