Chapter 6

*Two weeks later*
Piero's POV:

Last week, the guys and I had to come to Spain, keeping up with our tour. From here we will go to France, then Germany, and last but not least, to Italy. We will have our last concert of the 'We are Love' tour in Abruzzo, home of Gianluca, which we will stay home for a long time. Finally! Right before our third concert started, I felt down all of a sudden.

"I don't feel good you guys?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" Gianluca asked me.

"My chest hurts. It feels like if it's hard for me to breathe, like something is empty inside." I described.

"You're exaggerating right? Or is it that you are nervous to go out stage with full house!?" said Ignazio.

"No Igni. I feel like crying. I feel like if I'm going to suffocate inside." I said.

"Ok. He is just exaggerating!" Gianluca said, while pulling Ignazio away from me.

"No, no I'm not. I wish I could see Venus. I miss her, it feels like if it's been a long time that I haven't seen her." 

"You should of started from there." said Ignazio

"Look, we are almost done with the tour. Afterwards you can go and visit Venus ok. Meanwhile concentrate in tonight's show. We have to surprise Spain!" Gianluca said, trying to cheer me up.

"Ok, ok, I'm ready, let's go." I let out a big sigh and we walked to the stage and surprise Spain, like Gian said.

*In LA, California with the girls*
Venus's POV:

"Ok girls, I want you to get ready for tomorrow night because you will be in an interview on a hit TV show that airs nationwide and via Internet! So basically, you will get known WORLDWIDE! By this said, I need you to look as pretty as possible by tomorrow." Mr. Nick announced.

The phone on his desk rang. As he answered, I turned to Samanta and Aj. "Girls, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah what's up!" Both answered at the same time. Which wasn't weird at all anymore since that happens quite often.

 "I miss... I... I miss Piero." A knot formed in my throat as I said his name.

"Piero? He's fine, I mean he is enjoying his tour in Europe." Samanta said.

"Maybee.. he misses you too but he is kinda busy, and you know it." Aj said, trying to calm me before I would start crying.

"I just miss him a lot!" I said.

"We know, but be happy that you at least know were he is right now." Both said that, so I could stop worrying. After Mr. Nick finished with his call, he said to clear our minds and concentrate on our interview for tomorrow, blah blah blah. I basically started to black out at the end.

*The next day*

"GIRLS! YOU'RE ON IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!" As I heard the guy that ran up and own the halls, since we got here, told us that, I happened to had finished talking with Piero. I got really excited and he made my night by his call.

"Let's do this girls! Ready?!" I screamed. We headed out to sit on the set, as told by that poor dude.

*At the same time in Germany...*
Gianluca's POV:

"Hey Ignazio! Turn on the TV so we can see the Jose Jose special." I heard Piero say to Ignazio, which was in the little living room in our suite.

"NO! I'm going to see a movie" Ignazio cried.

"Guys! what if we just go on the Internet and watch funny videos?" I suggested.

"No Gian, I want to see the special on TV!" Piero insisted.

"Hey I know! Piero, you can go and stay in the bedroom and see the TV in there, while I see the movie here in the living room. In that way, we can leave Gianlu borrow the laptop and stay here with me or if you want go to your bedroom. Your choice." Ignazio was a genius.

"Yeah! Good idea!" said Piero, heading to his bedroom, which was across from the living room. I grabbed my headphone from my backpack and plugged them into the laptop. I went straight to YouTube and the first thing I saw, was that my favorite night show from LA, theg were going to interview the group that sang this new song that was trending, 'Get Up'.

I clicked on that window, totally forgetting that I wanted to see some funny videos.

Venus's POV: 

"OK! WE AIR IN 5,4, 3, 2.. "

"AND WE ARE BACK WITH THE SHOW. WELL TODAY, WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH FAMOUS GIRLS WHO SING 'GET UP'. LATER ON WE WILL HAVE A SNEAK PEEK AT THE NEW MOVIE 'RED 2', STARTING WITH BRUCE WILLIS! NOW .. WHAT THE WORLD IS BEEN WAITING FOR. THE GRIL BAND THAT HAS CONQUERED MORE THAN HALF OF OUR NATION IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS OF RELEASING THEIR NEW HIT SINGLE 'GET UP', HERE YOU HAVE THEM... THEEEE VELVETS!!"

Everyone applaud as we walked to the set, were the guy had told us to go before the commercials. 

Gianluca's POV:

"What!!!" I screamed as I jumped in the sofa. I was impressed that I saw Aj, Venus, and Samanta come out.

"What happened?!" Piero came into the living room running.

"Uhh. It's cuz I didn't get the video. It was so confusing." I said, knowing that I couldn't say the truth to Piero...

-----------------------------------------------
well guys, hope that this was better ;) .. why wouldn't gianluca tell piero what he saw?

good news: i'll post another chapter in a little bit! I got time and lots of ideas, so ima write till I get tired! lol xD Vote , comment, and SPREAD THE WORD! - Bridget