Chapter 32

**2 months later**

Aj's POV:

We were just onboarding the plane from Mexico. We were finally back in the States, but we did a small stop in Miami. The girls and I had planned to take two days off in there, just before we went back to California.

"Hey! What if we call the boys to come here and meet us?" I said.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Samanta shouted. I told Venus to call the guys, and when she finished talking, she came back with really good news. I noticed because she had a huge smile in her face.

"So, what they say?" I asked.

"Let's say that they won't have to fly over here." she responded.

"What do you mean?"

"They're here, not that far from the beach. They'll catch up with us later." I noticed both Venus and Samanta get excited that they started jumping up and sown like little girls. "Venus! Don't be jumping like that, you'll damage the baby!" I shouted. Even though she was turning four months today, she didn't have a belly.

"I'm fine. Hey, let's go get something to eat." Venus said.

"What? That baby is going to get you fat. You ate a big plate of French fries and your still hungry?" Samanta shouted.

"Hey! Don't judge what my baby wants to eat! It's not my fault!" Venus said back.

"I think it's a boy. I mean you haven't shown AND you eat like if the baby is going to eat you from inside, if you don't fees him." Samanta said.

"No., it's a girl. Yeah she hasn't shown much, but look at what she eats. Salty foods and cold, sweet drinks. it's definitely a girl." I defended.

"No, it's a boy!" she said.

"It's a girl!" I shouted. I just looked away and avoid this discussion. "Anyways! did they say where they were going to meet us?" I said, turning to Venus.

"Yeah, Piero told me to meet them by 'The Coco Loko'." She answered.

"I know where it is! Follow me girls." Samanta said. We followed her for a long ten minutes, when we finally stopped when Sammy pointed to this little hut looking place.

Samanta's POV:

"Look guys! There they are!" I shouted as we had stopped to take some breath. We started walking and got to the restaurant. We told the manager in the front if we could enter with our luggage, he politely said yes, of course, if we gave him our autograph. I felt someone looking at me from behind, and I turned to see who it was, I saw Ignazio looking our way. He turned and told the guys we were there and they waved their hands so we could know where they were seated. We greeted each other and ordered something to eat.

"So, what brought you guys to Miami?" I said to the guys.

"Well, we had an interview last night and tonight we are having our seventh concert in the U.S." Gianluca answered.

"Yeah and you girls are invited to our concert because we brought you some V.I.P passes." Piero said as he reached down, under the table, taking them out. He handed us these colorful passes, Venus grabbing one first.

"Thanks my love." She said, leaning to give Piero a kiss in his cheek.

"By the way," Ignazio said " how come you girls are here?"

"We decided to have a little break of at least two days, before we go back to California and keep on with whatever Mr. Geffen and Mr. Nick have in mind. I mean, we do deserve it." Aj explained. she was the one who convinced Moni to let us come over here. "So, how long are you guys staying here?" Aj asked.

"We are staying here one more day. Tomorrow we are just going to chill and, and then we will leave the next morning. Why you asking?" Ignazio asked turning to see me.

"What if you guys convince Barbara to let you stay for one more day with us, so we can all go back to California all together?" I suggested.

"Great idea!" Gianluca and Piero shouted "We should go and tell her right now."

"Yeah, good idea, let's go. Will you girls come with us?" Ignazio asked us. We turned to face each other, knowing that there was a little problem. " Yeah, but we have to go and get a hotel and leave our luggage there." I said.

"Hey, you guys can stay with us in our rooms. I mean, I don't mind, plus the ladies there are really nice to us and I don't think they'll say anything." Piero suggested. We all nodded, got up, and left to their hotel rooms and drop our bags, and later get ready for their concert.

**That night after the concert** (still Sammy's pov)

"Precious, slow down, you're going to trip." Ignazio yelled at me as I headed to this wonderful place my aunt had shown me a while ago. "I won't fall, anyways I know where I'm going! plus we are here." I said. I opened the tall black gate in front of us, making Ignazio go in first.

He saw the tall trees, the fountain in the middle, the walkway made of pine wood looking stone, and the lights lighted on top of our heads. "What a beautiful place." He said. I turned and pulled him to go seat next to a big bench next to the fountain. I laid down to see the stars, so I signaled Ignazio to lay next to me. He did as I signaled and we laid there for a long time.

"Sammy, I love you. I really do."  he said. "Sammy," He got up and went to the ground, as I sat up, I noticed he had a small box in his hand.

"Would you marry me?"

-------------------------------

hey guys!! sorry in not updating in a week. im really sorry. Anyways!!! hope you like the story, sorry for the short ending there. oh and f.y.i. im going to skip all the pregnancy stuff, just to make the story shorter.

so im making a contest of name for babies, both boy names and girl names. i'll post the top three names for both genders on the next chapter. comment your names and the winning names will be posted soon!!     Vote , COMMENT, and SPREAD THE WORD!! -Bridget