Chapter 31

Vanus's POV:

I woke up disturbed the light coming in my room. I looked towards the doorway, and saw Moni and Piero sleeping on a chair. I tried not to make much noise to wake them up, but Moni opened her eyes.

"Hey girly. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"A little sore from my hip, but i'm fine. DId you came in last night?"

"Yeah, you were so asleep, I decided to spend the night here. Piero told me everything."

"Everything?" I got scared on how she was going to take the news of me being pregnant.

"Yeah, but were you going to keep it way from me?" she asked.

"What? No." I said nervously.

"Why are you questioning me much? I'm saying, if you thought i wasn't going to know what hapened with you guys. The accident is all over the news!"

"Oh!! Yeah... ok."

"Why are you... Do you have to tell me something?" I got more nervous, but i just took a deap breath and said "Actually i do. The person that had to know first knows now, so i can tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"I want to tell you that, well... I'm pregnant." i saw her jaw fall.

"You what?! But how long have you been hiding this from me?"

"Two weeks to be exact. I didn't know i was pregnant til two weeks ago. I'm actually one month and two weeks in the pregnancy." i knew she was going to flip , but it surprised me when she said "Oh honey! Congrats! You know i have to tell Mr. Geffen and Mr. Nick about this right? That's for them to know you won't be able to do certain things."

"Thanks a lot! But i really don't do much." i said.

"Well, with the video shoot and the other tour, you're going to be doing lots of things. i will make sure you are ok."

"Wait. We are going to do another tour?"

"Yes, but this time you are just going to Central America and South America."

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah, but please rest and do whatever the doctor tells you so we can get this started." I got really excited that i jumped a little from the bed and let out a cry because i hurt myself. Piero woke up by just me squilling a little.

"Huh? WHat? Bella are you ok?" He saw semi- asleep but still managed to get up from the chair and walk towards my bed.

"I'm fine. I just got really cool news that i wanted to move but my hip hurts."

"Bella, stay calm. You'll get bettter faster if you stay still." He chuckled and gave ma a kiss in my forehead.

**1 month later**

Piero's POV:

Today was the last day i was gong to see Venus. She was going on tour and i won't be able to see her in two months. She will be four months into the pregnancy when I see her again. Right now, she can had recovered real quick that she can do her usual routine again. And the baby, well she or he, was fine. It was too early to know if it was a boy or a girl. I was going to stay in the US for three more months, according to Mr. Torpedine's 'planner'.

"I'll miss you bella. Take lots of care, oh! Don't forget to take your vitamins and eat healthy."

"Piero, I know. You don;t have to be reminding me every ten minutes."  She chuckled. I grabbed her hands to pull her closer to me and give her a goodbye kiss before she boarded the plane.

"Ok Venus. Video chat me once you get safely to Argentina ok?" She smiled and i leaned close to kiss her, after  that I bent down to Venus's stomach and said " Bye baby! I'll soon be with you!".

"Piero! Stand up! I have to go now." I got up from my knees and turned to Aj and Gianluca to say "Take her before i kidnap her from the tour!" I closed my eyes, dramatizing the moment. Samanta came and pulled her from me. I waved goodbye and blew a kiss to her.

Later that night, I had the scariest nightmare. I had dreamt i had seen Venus laying in the ground and that my hands were filled with blood. I got up and grabbed a glass of water to calm down. I saw the phone and decided to call Ignazio to tell him, even though it was 3 in the morning.

-------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! missed me? lol sorry i didn't update soon, but i was pretty busy with prom stuff.. yeah prom!!! anyways, why do you thing Piero dreamt that? Vote and/ or comment on what you think is going to happen next! oh, and don't forget to SPREAD THE WORD!!! - Bridget :)