Chapter 25

PIero's POV:

Last night I felt that something wasn't right, I didn't sleep and I only worried about Venus. I decided to get up at 8am and go over to Maria's room. She was asleep, so I gave her a quick kiss in her forehead and left. I went to my room and packed some shirts and pants, and stuffed it all in a backpack. I grabbed my favorite tennis shoes and left for a long walk.

I started walking straight, no destination or direction I chose, I just walked. All I remember I did was stopping several times at dinners and getting something to eat or just use the men's room. I eventually ended up in the beach. When suddenly I bumped into someone, with I fell in my butt.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Here have my hand, I really don't know how to skate, but today I woke up having that sensation." the guy said.

I took his hand and got up. I turned to see him, I noticed it was Ignazio. "Nazio! I'm glad to see you. Omg I have to tell you something. I just can't keep it anymore." I screamed and jumped to hug him.

"Wow! Calm down, ok. Hey you want to go get some gelato?" Ignazio asked.

"In January? Are you crazy?"

"Nope, but they are giving away gelato if you buy some chocolate cake. C'mon!" He basically dragged me to this little ice cream shop. We ordered some cake and got our gelato, we sat in a corner and talked.

--

"What?! You had what?!" Ignazio said.

"Shush! Everyone is going to hear you. And yes, believe me." I said. I felt my face burn a little.

"Piero! When did this happen?"

"A month ago. Nazio, it was a magical moment. I can't stop thinking of her and that night."

"Piero, you made love to her when she was still going out with Gianluca, you know that right?"

"I know. She left me a note, she was going to tell him. I don't know if she did or not."

""She did. She broke up with him a couple of days ago. He's devastated, but he's not going to stop and have her back. he told me."

"I don't think he's going to do that. She told him, not everything, but part of the truth. I won't let him touch her. If he tells you something, you tell me so I can warn Venus."

"Why are you going to warn Venus?"

"Don't you see! The only one that has caused all this trouble in between Venus and I is Gianluca! Who else?!" I saw Ignazio think. 

"I'll let you know. Oh before I forget, our manager's secretary called and she wants for us to go to the studio in Rome. Eventually he's better and wants to start working now."

"Ok. Let's go over to my house and you can help me pack." I knew it was time to face Gianluca.

** In California**

Samanta's POV:

"Details! Details!" I screamed. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Chill Sammy." Venus said.

"Oh come on! How and when did this happen?" I just wanted to know everything.

"So, I stayed in Ignazio's house for my vacations and Piero went too, which I never thought he was going to be there. Long story short, my plan in getting them both together worked and Ignazio and I just laughed at them. Anyways, I was asleep and that night before I had to come back, Piero went into my room and said he couldn't sleep."

"And you let him stay in your bed, of course." I said.

"Well yeah. It was cold and I was tired, so I let him in. We just talked and then he gazed at me. I meet his eyes and... well we kissed and made love." I noticed Venus blush and smile when she said that.

"Well, that's romantic. Have you told him?" I asked.

"Not yet."

"She should tell him in person. I told her I would buy her a plane ticket so she can go and tell him in person," Aj said.

"See. Just go. You won't lose anything." I encouraged her.

"Yeah, i'll go. But what about Moni and new songs? She is counting on me to give her at least 3 songs by the end of next week. See I can't just go."

"Venus. Ok you are looking at that in the working way. Don't worry, we can tell Moni you had an emergency and you had to fly over there." Aj said.

"No. I'll tell Piero later. I can call him and tell him. No big deal."

"No big deal?! Are you crazy? You have to see his face whenever you tell him! What's wrong with you?" I screamed. I heard my phone ring and I answered.

After I hung up, I told the girls we had to go to the studio. Moni needed us for something important. When we arrived, Moni had some papers in her hand.

"Girls. My boss made a change in our calendar, so you should know what will come up next and not get you off guard. This is a calendar," she handed us one to each, "and it says that we need one song by this Friday. You will be doing a duet." Moni explained.

"A duet? With who?" I asked.

"To be honest with you guys, I don't even know. My boss does. but he won't tell me or the staff, so I have no idea. Sorry girls." Moni apologized to us.

"Don't worry. I'll write you the song. I'll have it by Thursday, if nothing comes up." Venus shouted. I turned to see Moni, and she smiled.

"Well then, go with Nick and get that song started!" She had changed her sad mood to a happy one. We stood up and went to Mr. Nick's office. Venus had worked with him a lot lately, but Aj and I hadn't seen him since he got removed.

We got to his office and we saw him sit behind his desk. He turned to look up and he shouted "Girls! Aj, Samanta! So glad to see you two! In what can I help you?"

-----------------

hey guys! thanks for reading my story, im soo happy you love it!!! so, who will the duet be with? vote, comment and SPREAD THE WORD!! -Bridget ;)