Chapter 15

Venus's POV:

"Hey! Let's go and get a coffee at Starbucks." Samanta said.

"Oh no thanks you guys. I'm kindda tired, I'm just going to lay down a bit. You guys go on, i'll go later." I said.

"You ok?" Aj asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine, i'm just tired. You go ahead." i repeat myself.

"Ok. We'll take you something to your apartment if that's fine with you." Aj said.

"Yeah, thanks though. You guys know where the spear key is right?" i ask.

"Yeah, don't worry. Well we'll see you later." Sammy said. I saw them exit the photo studio, and i head out to my car. I drove and got home. I still struggle saying home because i've never lived by myself.

When i get there, i go straight to my bedroom and i notice something on the my night stand. A beautiful red rose bouquet was sitting there. Who would of put these in here? I go closer to the bouquet and notice a little card in between the roses. i opened it and it said :

'To the most beautiful and talented girl :)'

But from who are they? It doesn't say. I headed towards they balcony to think of how the flowers got in my room and who sended to me. i thought and thought but i just decided to go and take a nap.

--------------

any guesses on who sent the flowers to her? hmmm.. well, you'll find out next chapter!! muahahahaah!! lol xD Thanks you guys for reading my story!! i have 265 reads!! AAHHHH!! so excited, thanks u guys!!  Vote, comment and SPREAD THE WORLD!!