Chapter 1

Aj's POV:

"We have to go to the studio to see what is going on, why does he want to record our voices? I mean yeah we won the contest but why the rush?" I kept on asking myself this question on the way to the studio with Samanta and Venus.

When we got there, I felt like if my stomach was turning. Oh I'm going to be sick but once we entered Sony Studios, I felt a little better.

"Well hello girls, you must be Samanta, Aj and Venus from the contest you won right?" said a tall man, with a pretty fancy suit and a funny looking tie.

"My name is Nick Jones. But you can call me Mr. Nick. I will be the one recording your voices and experiment with them too. My brother, the 'judge', told me about you girls."

"Im surprised the judge talked to you about us." I said.

"Yes indeed. Now going to business... Who's going to be the brave one to be vocaly tested in my studio first? I will be working with you girls for these couple of weeks, and then my boss will tell us what to do next. But first I need to hear your voices. Come on into my studio, and make yourselves comfortable." He said.

When we entered the studio, I felt like if I was in the Mexican Tv show my mom watches when everyone is busy. The dj-looking machine with lots of bright lights and buttons, and in a cabin looking room there were many HUGE microphones and several headphones.

Gianluca's POV:

We were in the airport, waiting on Piero to come out of the restroom because he had spilled juice in his pants and it seemed like if he had peed on himself.  The next thing I noticed was that all of our fans were waiting for us to pass by and take pictures with them, and Barbara (our lovely instructor/friend) was yelling at Piero to zip up his pants and Ignazio was laughing too hard.

"Come on you guys! We are going to miss our flight!" I shouted over.

"He's right Piero, stop being a goofball and hurry up will ya!" screamed Ignazio. " Weren't you the one that was all excited to go to LA!!"

"Well hold on! You had to push me against the taxi's window right when I was about to drink my juice!" Piero said, grabbing his backpack from Barbara.

*MEANWHILE IN LA THE GIRLS*
Venus's POV:

"You go next Samanta. I don't want to go next." I said shyly.

"Ugh fine, but you have to stop being a sissy and be less shy PLEASE!" Samanta said with an annoyed tone.

"Yay! That's why your my best friend!" I said, with a big relief sigh at the end. I really didn't want to go next. What if I make a mistake and Mr. Nick says I'm not that talented and starts laughing at me? Ugh I just sing in the shower, I don't sing to other people.

"Ok Venus your up next. Just let me save Samanta's song and voice and then your up next." Mr. Nick said.

I turn to the girls and say "Ugh, here goes nothing."

"You'll do fine, it's not that hard at all ok." Aj always said that to me when I was having a hard time at something.

"Ok, you'll be singing 'This Time' by Il Volo. You know them?" asked Mr.Nick.

"Yes! I know all of their songs! Let's do this!" I screamed of joy.

.....

"Oh Myyy Godddd! I can't believe my ears! You sing like an angel!! No errors, your natural voice sounded so perfect! Tell me, have you been in a choir or any singing activity?" A now astonished Mr. Nick asked.

"Ummm no, I tried out for a Christmas concert in 5th grade but I failed because I spit all over the teacher. I had recently gotten my braces. I don't do much singing, instead I write songs. Compose the music and the lyrics." I said.

"Wow! You are a very talented girl Venus. I'm amazed by your performance."

"Thank you sir. Umm can we go now, because I've got lots of things to do in my house." I said, trying to avoid all these comments.

"Wait! I need to record you all together, I need a song with all of your voices in it, the only thing is that I can't find the song I was going to give you."said Mr.Nick disappointed.

"I can help. I got a song in my purse, we can sing it." I suggested.

"What a life saver! Yes, go ahead and we'll start immediately!"

A few minutes passed, we had sang my recent song 'Get Up' and I don't know if we either did good or bad, due to the face Mr. Nick had when we had finished.

---------------------------------------------

WELL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. COMMENT, VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

-Bridget