Chapter 35

**3 months later**

Ignazio's POV:

Today is the day. Last night I had a blast with Piero, Francis, Gianluca and his cousin, my brother, my dad and my soon to be father-in-law. They threw me that last-night-being-single party. I woke up and stared at the suit. I thought how Samanta would look in her dress and her belly, which was growing bigger. Piero came in with my brother, to my room.

"Wake up lazy pants! Let's get you something to eat, then off to check the last details for your wedding." Piero said.

"Get off bed and go wash up. I'll take your clothes out, just hurry up because we only have two hours to do all this. Then you won't have enough time to get dressed." My brother said as he pulled the covers off of me. I finally stood up and went straight to the bathroom to put some cold water on my face to wake up more. When I got out, the clothes were sitting on ,the now done, bed. I changed and went downstairs. I passed by the hall and saw all the pictures that Sammy and i had taken since we meet.

"No time to stare at pictures, come get some pancakes i made." Piero said. I sat down and ate like more than 5 pancakes. I really hadn't noticed i had eaten all those until my brother slapped my hand right before i grabbed another one. After that, time seemed to go by really fast, we had gone to the reception hall and arranged our table and now we were back to my house.

"Go take a long bath and relax Ignazio. Meanwhile we'll change and get ready too." My dad said. I gave him a huge hug, mostly because I knew he had agreed for me to marry my Sammy.

Samanta's POV:

"This... isn't... getting... in! God I quit! I'm not going to put these shoes on!" I screamed at my aunt.

"Sweety, look, these were the shoes that our mom used. It's a tradition wearing these shoes." Aunt  Stella said.

"But you don't see that they don't fit me! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to wear the shoes I bought" I said. Aj and Venus came into my room.

"Sammy! You look beautiful!" Venus said.

"You really look like the perfect bride." Aj said

"I can't believe it's passed three months, and you are already going to marry Ignazio. And that belly is so cute with the dress!" Venus said as she fixed the veil on my head.

"Thanks you guys for being here with me." I said as i grabbed the bouquet of flowers. "Ok, let's get this wedding started."

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Aj shouted.

"Wait, where is Camila and Angelito?" I asked Venus as we went downstairs to get in the limousine.

"Oh, Piero has them. Omg! don't worry, they also have to spend at least two hours with him." Venus chuckled. On our way to the church, Aj and Venus were talking about how pretty the reception hall looked. Me, in the contrary, was really nervous and i only smiled and rubbed my belly.

We got to the church and my parents were outside. I got out and my parents were about to cry as soon as they saw me in the dress.

"Sammy, you look so gorgeous!" My mom said.

"My little princess. I still can't believe your about to get married." My dad said as he still hugged me.

"Thanks dad, thanks mom for being here. So is everyone inside now?" I asked

"Yes, are you ready mi vida?" Mom said.

"I sure am." I rubbed my hands on my dress for the last time, and put my arm around my dad's arm. We were about to enter the church.