Chapter 28

Gianluca's POV:

I got excited as the airplane decent. I turned to see Ignazio, which was fixing his tie.

"Excited much?" Ignazio said.

"I am!" Piero turned from the front seat. He had a huge smile in his face.

"I can tell, but I wasn't asking you. I was asking Gianluca." Piero's face turned red, he later, smacked Ignazio with his pillow.

I giggled and said "Yeah, a little bit."

"Just forget what happened. Keep looking forward and you'll find a new person." Piero said.

"Gian, haven't you noticed how Aj looks at you?" Ignazio said.

"No. But at least California is huge enough to meet other people. And I think you guys are making this up."

"Are you blind?" Ignazio turned and looked at me. "You have her right in front of you. OK, you know what, you see how she looks at you, and when we finish with all this and go home, you tell us, ok?"

"Fine. I'll prove you guys wrong."

"What if we are right? I think you should ask her on a date." Piero said.

"OK! We'll see about that." I laughed, of course not believing them. We got off and went straight to the Universal Music Studios.

Samanta's POV:

"Hurry up you guys! We're going to be late. I'll be downstairs." I screamed at the girls, for the first time.

"Coming!" Both shouted.

My phone rang and I ran outside. 'We're here.' The message said. 'Ok, we are on our way.' I replied. I put the phone on my purse and got in the car.

"You look fine!" I heard Aj scream. Venus was fixing her beanie.

"No I don't. You look prettier than both Sammy and I." Venus said.

Venus opened the door and hopped in. "Seat belts everyone"

--

We arrived at the studio. When we got in the building, everyone told us 'OMG, YOU GUYS ARE SOO LUCKY!' As we got closer to Mr. Nick's office, we saw him come out. He looked at us and pointed to follow him. We did as told and didn't say a word. We stopped in front of the recording room and Mr. Nick said "You guys will be shocked, oh and obey please."

He opened the door and told us to go inside, he had to do some other things really quick. Aj went first, then I did, and at the Venus.

"Oh my god!" Aj screamed. She had stopped in the middle of the way in. I pushed her so we could pass, and she would snap out of it. I went in, and saw Ignazio. "You guys are here?" I said, not excited. I turned to see Venus's reaction.

"Oh my! You... we... my... oh!...the... NO WAY!" Venus said.  The guys got up from their chairs and gave us a hug. Aj hugged Gianluca and I hugged Ignazio, vice versa. We said hi and finally turned to find Piero and Venus. They were just standing there, staring at each other.

"JUST HUG HER ALREADY!" We all screamed and then laughed.

Piero ran, literally, to Venus and so did she. Piero picked her up in the air and she laughed. He put her down and she said "I never thought you guys were going to sing with us."

Piero chuckled and said "Bella, I knew about this since our manager told us. We decided not to tell you guys, so it could be a surprise."

"Um actually..." Ignazio said. I turned to see him and my face felt like if it turned red. "...I told Samanta, right?" He turned to face me now. I saw his eyes and then I turned my gaze to the others. They were all looking at me with shock. "Umm, we, haha.. ta da?!" I gave in a little smile at the end.

"You knew!?" The girls said and at the same time, the guys screamed "You told her?!" to Ignazio.

Ignazio pulled me closer to him then we looked at each other. "Just don't kill us!" We both said. It was like if we read our minds with just a stare.

"Ugh! I just wanna smack you right now!" Venus told me. Everyone laughed for a long time, then we heard the door open.

"How are you guys doing?" A tall,, white looking guys said and Mr. Geffen followed him  in. Barbara and Monica/ Moni, came in later with Mr. Nick.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"You're Mr. Torpedine?" Venus said. "Omg, a pleasure to meet you!"

Both of us we talking at the same time so both of our bosses did the same gestures to calm down.

"We never knew you guys knew each other. Not until Mr. Torpedine called me and told me later on." Mr. Geffen said while facing Mr. Torpedine.

"Me either, dear friend, well with that said. Let's start with the singing and recording!" he clapped his hand and Mr. Nick came in and sat in front of the controls.

"The lyrics are in the stands and I fixed the microphones so all of you have your own space." Mr. Nick said. We all went inside the recording booth. Once inside, Ignazio and said "What, you two think we are invisible? No 'hi's' for us, only you two?"

Piero and Venus laughed and they took a step forward to hug us. I noticed Venus got shy to hug Gianluca, but she surprised me because she hugged him, instead of taking his hand to shake it. "Don't worry, we're still friends. Anyways, we're going to work together so let's leave everything in the past ok?" She said after she finished with the hug.

"Ok guys. Look for your names on the papers and stand there." Mr. Nick told us by the speakers. I found mine pretty fast since it was the first one front the entrance. Next to me was Venus, the Aj next to her. On the other side of Aj, Ignazio was standing, then Gianluca, and at the end Piero.

"Ok are you ready?" Mr. Nick asked.

"Yes!" Gianluca said as we all were putting on the headphones. The music started, I liked the beat of it. In the paper, my name was highlighted in pink on the parts I was going to sing.

(Who's singing: ** Piero, +Ignazio, <> Gianluca [] Aj, -- Samanta, #Venus, / Both groups, (( )) Only il volo, @ only The Velvets.... the song is on the side, oh and it took me time to fix everyone's voice to the song)

*I'll love you* #I'll love you# *if you ain't got nobody to love. And girl I'll adore you* #Adore you, adore you# *if there's no one to adore. And I'll show you, if there's no one to show.[Show, show] And I'll know you, if you want somebody to know. Oh,  oh, oh yeah!* <Every time you come around you put a ((lightning bolt on my face)) Baby, everytime you come around ((Girl, you take my breath away)) And I just wanna breathe [breathe] until [until] I take you in .Cause I want you to breathe [breathe] until [until] you take me in> * But the truth is..*

((She has no idea, no idea. That I'm even here, I'm even here. She has no idea, no idea. I'm standing here, I'm standing here... I'm standing here...))

+ I'll kiss you, whenever you want to be kissed .How I miss you two seconds after you leave screaming "come back to me, come back to me"+ -Let me please you, let me see you, let me take that heart of yours. And I'll be whatever you need me to be- +the good guy, bad guy, just tell me baby+ *Every time you come around you put a ((lightning bolt on my face)) Baby, everytime you come around ((Girl, you take my breath away)) And I just wanna breathe #breathe# until #until# I take you in .Cause I want you to breathe #breathe# until #until]# you take me in* But the truth is..*

/She has no idea, no idea. That I'm even here, I'm even here. She has no idea, no idea. I'm standing here, I'm standing here... I'm standing here/

#Please tell me you can hear me, I'm expressing my love# -Won't stop till I get you- [I'm not letting up] #I'ma run into your heart like a kid in a store# @Take every ounce of love, and beg you for more...  #more.. ooh, uhoha, yeah# beg you for more@ *oh oh uh* /She has no idea, no idea. That I'm even here, I'm even here. She has no idea, no idea. I'm standing here, I'm standing here... I'm standing here/

---------------------------------

hey guys! woah, the letters are big lol, anyways I hope you liked the song and the chapter, vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!!           -Bridget