Chapter 7

*In Germany*
Gianluca's POV:

I had my mouth wide opened  by the end of the interview and the part they sang their song. I can't tell Piero about this, not even Ignazio, he can't even keep a secret. If Piero knows that Venus is famous... i'll have no idea on how their relationship would end. I'll keep this and the promise I did with Aj. I don't want to cause a huge problem between us and the girls.

And I kept that to myself. The next day, while practicing for our last concert in Germany, I wasn't that concentrated. I know I sang but I didn't move to where our choreographer would tell me.

"Gianluca Ginoble! Why aren't you moving?! I'm almost screaming at you and you still don't listen!" I heard the choreographer say.

"He? Yeah I'm listening. Sorry I'm a little distracted." I answered.

"Yeah! I noticed, but right now, this is more important than whatever is in you mind. Focus!" he said.

"Yes sir."

"Ugh! Ok since the beginning.."

*In California*
Samanta's POV:

"I can't get our song out of my head since last night! " I screamed at Venus while she was writing in her dumb notebook.

"Hey! I'm right here! And yeah, I noticed cuz your just humming it." She answered, a little annoyed. I could tell that by the face she did.

"You and your sticky song!"

"God! Just sing the song.. It'll eventually go away. By hummimng it, just makes it stay there for longer." Venus said.

"Ugh, fine, but sing it with me. It sounds better with more than two people singing it." And we did. Venus got up and sat in the piano.

'get up, get up, g-g-get up.. You're gonna love this, just wait. Take my hand don't hesitate. C'mon follow my lead, I've got a bag full of chips, come roll with me. We are picking up what we started, we are gonna take it one step farther. That will never leave us broken hearted tonight, oh! It's time to get up, get up, g-g-get up, get tired of waiting. It's time to get up, get up, g-g-get up,  if you hear what i'm sayin. If we, could have it all tonight.'

After we finished singing it, we sat there in silence for like 5 minutes. Then I said "The song is gone! Yay!"

"See I told you." Yeah, yeah, Venus is always right, but I have to admit, I just don't know what I would do without this girl around.

*In Italy*
Gianluca's POV:

"Gianluca. Gian. Gianluuu!!!" I heard Ignazio screaming on my ears. "Are ok? You've been so... so.. so out of this world! haha.. Nevermind, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

"Ignazio, have you noticed how many questions you just asked me?"

"Yeah. At least you responded something. HE'S ALIVE!" He joked.

"Stop it Igni!" I groaned.

"Tell me, I know something is bothering you. Since we were in Germany you have been acting different." He said.

"No, I haven't! And can you leave me alone?!"

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong with you." He kept on insisting that I didn't recognized a tear came out of me.

"Gianlu... it's ok. Cry, cry all you want."

"No! Get of me!" I pushed him away as he was about to embrace me in a hug.

"Gian! You are scaring me?"

"You don't understand! I'm not sad nor I'm mad! I just can't take this anymore!" I finally yelled.

"Take what?"

"... I can't tell you Ignazio. I just can't. You'll go and tell Piero."

"I won't tell anything to anyone, I promise, but what's wrong?" He now seemed worried.

"Ignazio, I can't trust you anymore, not after what you did in front of my mom last time." I whined.

"That was a long time ago! And I'm sorry if I exposed you in front of your family." Ignazio said.

"Ugh! Fine, but you have to swear that you will not comment this to anyone." As I said this, I wiped my tears off my checks.

"I swear Gianlu. But just tell me, you have me all worried over here!"

"I... I think that I'm... it can't come out Ignazio! I just can't!" I began to cry, again.

"Gianluca, I've never seen you like this before." He said.

"Ignazio, you're going to think that I am a bad friend to Piero." I paused.

"Wha.. I'm so confused Gian!"

"I like Venus ok! I like her!"

------------------------------------------
OMGGGGG!!!! did gianluca just say that he likes Venus!? Wow! what a twist! Keep up with the story u guys! thanks for reading, AGAIN! Vote and/ or Comment of wat will happen next. KEEP SPREADING THE WORD!! ;)  -Bridget