Chapter 39

*3 years later*

Aj's POV:

"So, did you get it?" I asked Gianluca. I had been asking this same questions for a whole month now. The wedding was  going to be in exactly one week from today.

"Yes. I went yesterday with Ignazio to get the suit. It's ready, so don't worry Aj." He grabbed my hands and leaned to give me a hug. "You're stressing too much with the wedding and the recording of you new album. Take a nice deep breath and you'll see everything will come out like you planned." I smiled at him and sighed. I knew he was right, I really needed to calm down.

"Thanks Gian. Oh! wait, before I forget, did you get any news about the honeymoon planner?" I really needed to know if our honeymoon was set.

"Bella? Please, don't worry anymore. She called last night and said that everything was ready, she is just going to send the tickets ok. Now, stop worrying and let's go on a picnic with the guys, what you think?" He gave me a little kiss in my cheek and said "Ok, let's go. I do need some fresh air right now." I closed the folder with my wedding checklist and placed my glasses off to the side. I headed to the kitchen and prepared some sandwiches for us. after everything was packed, I grabbed my purse and keys, and went to the park.

Samanta's POV:

I was preparing some cheese sandwiches for Stella to take to the picnic with Venus, Piero and their kids. Stella helped me around by cleaning the counter and leave everything clean before leaving. Ignazio came in to the kitchen  asked "Sammy, you think Gian convinced Aj to come with us to the picnic?" I was about to asnswer when Stella asked "Mommy, is Aunt Aj sick?" I wanted to laugh but I kneeled and said " No honey, she is just very busy with her wedding and her job, that's all sweety." She looked up back to Ignazio with a smile.

"She is going. I know Gianluca can convince her. Anyways, you know why Piero wants for us to go to the park? oh, and he asked for your equipment?" I asked as I remembered where we were actually going.

"No, I have no idea, but he's been very suspicious lately." Nazio said. I shrugged my shoulders then kept on cleaning. as I finished, I dressed Stella and packed an extra outfit for her. Later, I ran downstairs and climber up on the van to get on our way.

**At the park**

Piero's POV:

"Look! That's a good spot." I shouted over my shoulder. Venus carried the picnic basket and some other bags, while Angel helped me with some cokes and Camila carried some board games. I knew where to go because I had it all planed out, even though it took me a whole year to plan this. "Ok, let's start getting everything ready guys. Oh! I forgot something in the car, i'll be right back!" I shouted to Venus. I left the cooler down and went back to the car. I closed the back door and walked to the passengers side. I opened the glove compartment and took the blue box out. I placed it in my jacket and closed the car. I heard Ignazio's car park next to ours.

"Hey!" I shouted once the car got turned off. Samanta and Stella came out and gave me a hug, while Nazio was took everything out from the van. "Venus and the kids are setting up over there." I pointed in between the tree branches, "They're waiting for me but you guys can go. I'll help Igni out." I told Samanta. They smiled and left.

I turned around once they disappeared in the trees and said "Let me help you!"

"I see your very hyper today Piero." Ignazio said, struggling with a basket.

"Not really. Oh! Did you bring what I asked you for?"

"Yeah, it's right here. But, why do you need it for?"

"Oh, you'll see." I said. I grabbed the speaker and  the microphone case and placed them on the floor. I grabbed an orang extension and plugged it to a wall in the restroom area. I looked up and saw Ignazio looking at me. "You can go with Samanta and the rest, i'll be there in a sec." I shouted.

--

"Daddy, can we go through the trees and play hide and seek?" Angel asked me.

"No. What did I tell you back at the house, about going to the woods to play?" I noticed his little face look down and upset, then I saw Camila running towards us.

"What's wrong Angel?" I looked at her and said "Don't be sending your brother to ask me about playing in the woods. I told both of you not to ask me that. You know what the answer was going to be." I reminded them.

"Awww!!" They both shouted. "Sorry kiddos." I tagged them to where Stella was playing with a ball.

"Piero!" I heard and turned to see who it was, and without thinking I walked towards the BBQ pit.

"yeah?" I said.

"Tell them the good news. They don't believe me." Venus said. I said and stated "Well, she agreed to stay here in Italy to live with me. Plus, I'm building her a brand new house for us to move in and have our own place. It's by the ocean back in Sicily. A couple on miles away from my nonno's house and my parent's home." I noticed everyone's eyes go wide and gasped like fish taken out from the water.

"That's amazing!" Samanta and Aj shouted.

"Wow! Piero, you really surprised her AND us!" Gian and Nazio said.

"Oh and that's not all you guys." I shouted.

"What?" Venus said. "Just bring the kids and everyone will know." I said.

--------------------------------------------------

hey guys! long time I haven't updated rite? so here's a chapter to read and enjoy. I'm actually  getting close to finishing this story!! Omg, I'm also so excited cuz my prom is in less than 17 days from today! Woo hoo! lol sorry I had to put that down. Vote, comment, and SPREAD THE WORD!! -Bridget

P.s: What is Piero's plan? Can you imagine what he has worked on real hard? You'll find out on the next chapter!! ;) :D