Love Me, Love Me. (A Logan He...

By dxlanrush

"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. ________________... More

Mission Number One
'Wait, What?'
The Weird Introduction.
Stop Being Annoying
His First Mission
Nothing Even Matters
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
The Date?
Have to Save Him
I've Gotta Go...
Henderson's POV
Meet the new partner
Walking Down Memory Lane
Surprise, Surprise
Confused
Connections
I Do.
Love Me Love Me
Danger
The Last Mission
Three Years LATER
I Feel Weird
What Should I Do?
You did What?!
Boring Birthday
Revenge.
Wishes Do Come True
Wishes Do Come True II
"So What?"
What Do I Have To Do Then?
Helping The "Enemy"
Double Crossed
This Is It.
Escape
YDN's Birthday.
Wishes Do Come True III
The New Boss

He's Back

715 29 1
By dxlanrush

Penny, Logan and I get back at the Warriors Base. As soon as Logan enters the buiding, he is attacked with hugs. Obviously, it's gonna be Kendall, James and Carlos. I chuckle and walk to my office.

James: DUDE! How can you just leave...

Logan: I just needed time, I needed to get myself together after the kidnapping.

Carlos: Oh please! More like YN rejected you-

Kendall slaps Carlos' arm.

Kendall: What he meant to say is, YN just wanted to stay friends with you. But you can't just leave...

Carlos: Anyway, we are glad you came back.

All agree

Logan: Glad to be back.

James: Seen you enter with YN. So you met her first? (Raises two eyebrows repeatedly)

Logan: Yeah and (points to James' eyebrows) stop that.

James: Sorry. So, has anything changed between you two?

Logan: Dunno. But I'm going to find out. (Walks to your office)

Carlos: Woo! LOGAN!

James: Get her Logan!

Kendall: WOO HOO!

I hear cheering, it's probably the boys acting stupid. Anyway, I just focus on my work on the computer. I hear a fake cough. My eyes look up to see Logan leaning on the door.

YN: Yeah?

Logan: (sits down on the couch) Ah...

YN: Make yourself comfortable (!)

Logan: So, have you thought about it.

I knew what he was talking about. But I just had to make sure...

YN: Thought about what?

Logan: About us.

See. Told you he was going to talk about that. I just carry on with my work.

Logan: C'mon, I gave you three months!

YN: Listen, I like you. Okay, I do. But as friends.

Logan: Okay, fine.

YN: Saying No to me... wait, what? You actually agreed?

Logan: It's a matter of more time. I'll give you more time.

I don't need time! I made my decision! Wait, don't tell me he's gonna leave...

YN: Logan, don't you dare leave!

Logan: Chill, I wasn't anyway. Why do you even think that?

YN: Cause the last time when you needed time, you left.

Logan: But this time, this way you need more time. So I'm always going to hang around.

YN: Anyway... Talking about last time, I wanted to say I was sorry for what I said. I do want you in my life, you're an awesome friend.

Logan: (smiles) Thanks.

YN: And, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. It was just that the mission was a bit hectic.

Logan: And what about the slap on my arm?

YN: Sorry for that too.

Logan: You're forgiven.

YN: So, as a friend, welcome back.

I hug Logan. It's awkward at first, but he feels really protective and warm... I actually don't want to let go of him, but I have to. I suddenly feel his arms tighten around my torso.

YN: Logan...?

Logan: (enjoying the hug) Yeah...

YN: Stop pushing your luck. You are going to literally break my bones.

Logan: Oh sorry. (He loosens his grip)

We move away from each other but are still in each other's arms. We both look at each other and he leans in... I move back.

YN: (awkwardly smiles) Just friends. (Taps Logan's nose)

Logan: Yeah... Sorry.

I sigh and walk out. That is really awkward even after three months.

Penny peeks her head in YN's office to see Logan walking back and forth, looking frustrated.

Penny: You alright?

Logan: How can YN not realise her feelings for me... I know she does have feelings.

Penny: Stop acting frustrated. I'll help you.

Logan: Really?

Penny: Of course. You two look so cute together.

Penny and Logan make a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 215 23
Katelyn opposes her brother's actions so much. He's involved in a gang, and he's the leader. He kills people, beats people, and does other violent ga...
457 33 13
You and Kendall have been friends for a couple of years. 4 years to be exact. You two grew to be strong friends. Stronger than the other guys and Ale...
496K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
57 6 22
Labeled a troublemaker Charlie Mason tried his best to make it through life without calling attention to the bruises and black eyes that many thought...