Love Me, Love Me. (A Logan He...

By dxlanrush

"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. ________________... More

Mission Number One
'Wait, What?'
The Weird Introduction.
Stop Being Annoying
His First Mission
Nothing Even Matters
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
The Date?
Have to Save Him
I've Gotta Go...
Henderson's POV
Meet the new partner
Walking Down Memory Lane
He's Back
Confused
Connections
I Do.
Love Me Love Me
Danger
The Last Mission
Three Years LATER
I Feel Weird
What Should I Do?
You did What?!
Boring Birthday
Revenge.
Wishes Do Come True
Wishes Do Come True II
"So What?"
What Do I Have To Do Then?
Helping The "Enemy"
Double Crossed
This Is It.
Escape
YDN's Birthday.
Wishes Do Come True III
The New Boss

Surprise, Surprise

678 28 5
By dxlanrush

Penny and I get ready for our mission. All I can think about is that I know where Logan is. I just hope this mission doesn't take long because I really need to get to Texas.

Penny and I sit in my car and I drive to the destination.

Penny: Hey can I ask you a question?

YN: You just did. But anyway what's up?

Penny: Who, actually, is Logan?

YN: He was my partner, that's it.

Penny: I know that. But, there's gotta be more to that.

YN: Okay, fine. He was a flirt. It was funny but sometimes annoying. We grew pretty close over the time he spent here training... We went out, as friends, one day... and he said that he loved me.

Penny: Aw! That is so freaking cute!

YN: When Kendall said we were alike, we aren't that much.

Penny: Anyway, what happened after that?

YN: After few days of trying his hardest, I agreed to go with him on a date. But after that date, he got kidnapped by The Hunters and I guess it wasn't safe to date. So, I said No to Logan and he just left...

Penny: It's a shame I never met him.

YN: You can.

Penny: What do you mean?

YN: I know where he is... I found out yesterday. He's in Texas.

Penny: All the way in Texas? What are you going to do about it?

YN: After the mission, I am going to fly over there and bring him back.

Penny: Cause you have feelings for him?

YN: I thought you knew me better... Damn, he belongs here so I'm bringing him back. He's a friend, nothing more.

Penny: Okay, then.
______________________________

We put the bulletproof vests on and get all our equipment together. Penny quickly uses her computer to check which entrance to use.

Penny: I think we should use the back. Apparently the drugs are kept there.

YN: Great. You try and open the door to the drugs and fight off any enemies from the back and I'll take care of the others.

Penny and I run to the back. I kick the door open and shoot some hunters in there. We find the room filled with drugs, Penny tries to hack into their system so that door can be opened.

I run towards the front shooting off any other enemies. After some time, the door is unlocked therefore we can go into the room to collect the drugs.

Penny and I fill two bags full of the drugs and get out of the room.

YN: You take the bags and put them in the car, I'll search the building for more substances.

Penny: Okay. (Takes the bag and goes)

I run upstairs to search for any more items or important things however, suddenly, someone grabs me and tightly strangles me. I try to move his hands away but they are too strong

However, a few seconds later...
SHOOT!

The man's grip loosens around my neck and drops dead, I hold my neck, catching some air.

I look to only see Logan standing there with a gun in his hand... Wait?! LOGAN'S BACK?!

YN: (has a confused face while trying to breathe) L...Logan?

Logan: I'm back!

YN: WATER!

Logan: Oh right, sorry. (Opens the water bottle and helps you drink it)

After a couple of minutes of trying to catch my breath, I look to see Logan... I ain't dreaming, am I? I shake my head, No I'm not. Logan Henderson is actually right in front of me!

YN: Even after three months, you haven't changed a single bit. Have you?

Logan: What do y-

Logan gets cut off by my Warrior Watch. It's Penny.

YN: What's Up, Penny?

Penny: Hurry Up! I just found out, The Hunters are going to chase after us...

I quickly get up and pull Logan's arm and drag him out of the building. Penny drives while Logan and I sit in the back seat checking if any Hunters are behind us.

Logan: Who's she? (Points to Penny)

A bullet hits the car, thank God the car is bulletproof. Logan and I stick our faces out of the window and shoot the Hunters chasing after us. Whilst, Penny is speeding.

Penny: I'm Penny Smith.

Logan: Yeah it doesn't ring a bell.

Lots of bullets hit the car... This is seriously getting pathetic.

YN: Logan! I swear to God, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Logan: Why?

YN: Stick your head out of the car and check for yourself?!

Logan: Oh... oh. Sorry. (Shoots The Hunters behind him)

YN: Seriously after three months. You are still clumsy as hell.

Logan: I thought you would be happy to see me!

YN: Happy?! (Sarcastically) Oh I am happy that for three months, you completely ignored me (!)

Logan: I needed time!

YN: Time for what?! Just because I said one stupid thing to you! You say stupid things to me ALL THE TIME but I didn't leave! (Shoots the Hunters cars behind the car)

Logan: What, so expressing my feelings to you... That's stupid?

YN: Uh...No... Logan! Don't try and turn this back to me!

Bullets hit the car, URGH MORE BULLETS!

Penny: For God's Sake, please both of you shut up! Our lives are in complete danger and all you care about is arguing with each other!

Logan: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THIS IS?!

YN: She's my new partner!

Logan: (gasps) You moved on without me... How could you?!

YN: (mimics Logan) You left for three months without telling me... How could you?!

Logan rolls his eyes

Penny: the last time, i'm gonna say this... SHUT THE HELL UP!

Logan: You know, Penny reminds me of you, a lot.

I roll my eyes at Logan. Why do people actually think that? I hit Logan on the arm.

Logan: What was that for?!

YN: It's your welcome back present.

Logan: Thanks (?)

Penny: You guys are so unpredictable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 233K 48
Jordan's life changed the moment she met Jesse Jacobsen. He was immature, cocky, and the most annoying boy she had ever met in her entire life. And h...
2.2K 44 23
He's not bad. He just looks like it. -------*******------- Riley didn't know or care about her father, until he shows up at her doorstep, and flips h...
2.2K 20 12
Karsyn Maslow is the one and only James Maslows younger sister. What happens when a one time hookup leaves a mess with not only her life but also her...
106K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...