Don't trust Anyone RedVacktor...

By Hipsher

You have been with your mom, sister, and Dad forever. Your Farfar ( fathers father in Swedish) died and your... More

Key
Backstory
Meeting
Part 4
Shopping
shopping
Part 7
try trusting
BARRY ALLEN!!!!
beating up...
Part 11
Part 12
Breadless bread and chicken
Christmas
Part 15
I don't know
Part 17
I'm sorry ( still a chapter)
please work
I'll miss you guys
I'll miss you guys part 2
sorry
One day
you must want to kill me
part 2
I'm back!!!!
Part 27
Date
This part is brought to you by true friendship
Untitled Part 30
Jin
Jin part 2
Pasta
Broken
Stand by you
New years eve
news
sorry
Excuses but good ones
Red's Girlfriend
Cowboy
School
Orange
lunch
JinBop
40 and 12k
Morgan
Ida
Tagged
Okward
Breathing under water.
Funeral
Halloween
Last day
The End

California

905 36 28
By Hipsher

I'm just going to say I have no clue what Reds parents look like so I'm sorry if mess up.

Your POV when you are about to leave

Right now me and Red are saying bye to everyone at the offices. I know it is only for a week but I will miss everyone. Then at some point I need to call Jin and tell him where I'm going. I hope that he isn't mad.

" Bye Adam." I said giving him a hug.

" Bye Queen y/n. You will be missed" he said.

" You make it sound like I'm dying" I said laughing.

" Well you are dying from our eyes" he said getting on his knees and holding his hands up " Why?" he said shaking his hands.

" That made no sense" I said laughing.

" I know" he said getting up.

" I'll miss you" I said giving him a hug.

" You too" he said.

After we had said bye to every one we got in the car and drove home.

" Alright Red you go pack and I'll make dinner." I said to Red.

" Alright. Bossy" he said.

" Am not. And I told you it gives me anxiety" I said.

" Okay" he said going to his room to pack.

" Hey Barney can you sit at the table and just talk to me. Please" I asked.

" Sure what do you want to talk about?" he asked sitting down.

" Just tell me anything" I answered starting dinner.

" Okay so are you excited for California?" he asked.

" Oh yeah. I have never left Washington so this will be fun. I also have never been on a plane" I answered.

" Okay. It will be fun for a fist time" he said.

" Yeah. You know I'm still mad at him for buying my ticket" I said.

He laughed and said " You know most girls would like it if their boyfriends bought them a ticket to California."

" Well I'm offended that you would call me most girls." I said.

He laughed and said " Fair"

Time skip to after you eat dinner.

" Guys if you need me I'll be in my room. K?" I said.

" Okay" they both said.

I grabbed my phone and walked to my room. When I got in my room I called Jin. He didn't answer so I left a voice message saying he could call me tonight or tomorrow at any time past 9:00. I packed everything I had into the suitcase that Barney gave me to use. After I was done I remembered I had no clue when we needed to wake up so I walked out to find Red.

" Hey Red when do we need to wake up to go to the airport?" I asked.

" Well the plane leaves at 7:00 so we need to wake up at 5:00 so we have enough time to drive and get through security." he answered.

" Oh so not that early" I said smiling.

" For you. For me and Barney that is pretty early" he said.

" Barney is coming?" I asked.

" He is dropping us off and is going to get us when we come back" he said.

" Oh okay." I said.

" Well me and Barney are going to go to bed so we can wake up earlier easier." he said walking to his room.

" Night y/n" Barney said walking to his room.

" Night Barney" I said.

Now I'm just going to lay in my bed and think. I started to think of what I was going to tell Red's parents. There is no way that I'm going to tell them about my dad. I mean I don't want to go up and tell his family that my dad is in jail for child abuse and assault. That would be the worst first impression. I'll have to ask him to not tell his family about him. Not that he is going to go around bragging to people about his girlfriends dad. But I still want to ask. Some of his old friends must be there to. Maybe some I will meet. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Time skip to when you guys get to the airport

" Thanks for driving us" I said.

" No problem. I was happy to. Now I get the apartment to myself." he said.

" Well I know who I will miss the least" I said walking over to Red.

" I'm kidding. I'll miss your food" he said.

I looked at him.

" I'm kidding. I'll miss you as a person" he said giving me a hug.

" That's what I thought." I said hugging him back.

" Ready to go?" Red asked.

" Yes let's go" I said walking towards the door.

Once we were at the door I turned and waved to Barney. " I'm going to miss the guys" I said as we walked into the airport.

" Me too." he said.

Time skip to when you get on the plane.

Me and Red are on the plane. We have the middle seat and the window seat. Red was supposed to sit in the window but he let me cause I have never been on a plane.

" Oh Red before I forget can you not tell your family about my dad. I mean telling you family that your girlfriends dad is in jail is not the best thing to say." I asked.

" Sure. I won't say a thing" he said.

" Thank you" I said putting my head on his shoulder for a second then getting back up. I put my headphones in and just listened to music.

Another time skip to when you land.

We just landed. I'm so happy to be able to move. When we got off the plane Red led me to where people get their luggage. This must be where we meet his family cause none of us put luggage below the plane.

" Over there" Red said pointing to some people.

" Is that your family?" I asked as we started walking toward them.

" Yes" he said.

" Michael" a lady with blondish hair.

" Mom" he said opening his arms for a hug.

She gave him a hug and said " I've missed you. And you must be y/n I'm Rachel." she stuck her hand out.

" Nice to meet you." I said sacking her hand.

" You too. This is my husband Mike." she said as her husband came over to us.

" Hi Mike nice to meet you. I'm y/n" I said handing out my hand.

" Hi y/n nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand.

" Hey Michael long time no see" a girl with dark brown hair.

" Hey Vanessa." he said giving her a hug.

" Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you" I said after they were done hugging.

" Hi y/n I'm Vanessa Michaels sister" she said shaking my hand.

" Well I see who got the looks" I said.

" Hey" Red said.

Vanessa laughed and said " I like her."

" Well I thought she liked me." Red said.

" Oh I do but I can't just lie" I said.

" Yes you can" he said.

I laughed.

" Come on let's go home" Vanessa said.

Then we all walked to their cars and started to drive home. I sat in the middle with Red on one side and Vanessa on the other. I like this family. They are very nice. To bad I had to meet them like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
4K 177 27
All you could feel was pain. He was much larger than you, so he was much stronger. This demon took advantage of that and decided to take you as his p...
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
16.7K 535 18
[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in lives in Seattle Washington. You Applied...