School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation

317 15 15
By khadijiah1

Chapter thirty-seven:
Donatello (Donnie) Hamato
Class: Mutant, Ninja
Powers: None, extremely intelligent
Dimension: 3rd Earth

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"For the last time Leo, I am absolutely, positively, one hundred percent sure." Leo sighed. We were still in Wakanda, despite the fact that the symbiote was out of my system with no chance of returning. However, King T'Challa wanted to make sure, but I didn't, mind. It was cool here. The scientific achievements made by this country is astounding.

"Mikey is going to be heartbroken."

"He'll live. Honestly, I don't see a point in why I should continue. I'm top of the class, Hank and Sam are graduating early and I can join them no problem."

"I don't know, maybe because your brothers are staying at Hero High?" I rolled my eyes.

"That's only encouraging me to apply Leo, not making me want to stay, you realize this right?" Leo walked over to my bed (or, the bed I was provided with I should say) and sat down.

"Look Donnie, I definitely know you're smart enough for this. I even know about Stark and S.H.I.E.L.D coming to you to see if you want to intern there over summer or during the school year--."

"How do you know about that?! I didn't tell anyone, and there was no one in the room..."

"I have my sources--."

"Sources?!" Leo sighed.

"Alright fine. I heard it from Nightcrawler who I spar with from time to time, who heard it from his friend Will, who heard it from Leo Valdez who overheard Agent Barton talking to Agent Morris about it. Happy now?"

"Not really, if Leo Valdez knows about it. He's such a Stark fanboy he probably already planned his revenge." I said, finishing off the last paragraph of my essay. Latin was a piece of cake for me.

"Look, Donnie, that isn't my point. My point is Master Splinter told us to stick together as a family. You graduating would kinda put a downer on that don't you think?" I sighed.

"Leo, I've learned all I could learn at Hero High. Besides, next year the school will be different."

"Exactly, it's going to be different, and as brothers we should stick together no matter what. I mean, who's going to look after Mikey when Raph and I are fighting?"

"Doesn't Mikey have friends?"

"Mikey has Beast Boy and Kid Flash. Would you trust them with Mikey?" I wouldn't trust them to watch a screwdriver.

"Well, I guess you have a point....but why should I stay somewhere where I can't learn? Mister Stark offered to take me to his armory so I could learn a few tricks, as well as help him build stuff to help the world!! He's seen my blueprints Leo, he's really--."

"Unless he's transporting that stuff to our world, it sounds like he's using you Donnie."

"He is not Leo!! My inventions can help people--."

"Yeah, in his world!! What good will it do us in our world?" Growling slightly, I turned my attention back to my finals. Just one final check over...

"Don't ignore me Donatello. You know I have a point."

"I know you're just mad that you haven't been given the same opportunity. I know you're mad because you can't think of an excuse to stay for the summer in Wakanda to continue training with Storm and the Dora Milaja." Leo glared at me, but I continued on. If Hero High taught me anything, it's that when you're right, even in a verbal arguement, don't back down. Keep proving you're right.

"I know you're mad because of everything that's happened and I know that you're mad because you actually want us to listen to you for once. But this is my choice Leo, and my choice alone. There's nothing you're going to do or say that can change my mind. I have everything already finished, some of it early. So why don't you back off and let me live my life?" Leo sat there for a few seconds before standing up.

"You're right Donnie, it is your choice. I just hope you make the right one; for all of us." Leo walked out, probably going to train off his frustration. Typical.

Getting up, I walked over to the computer in the room. Another thing I was grateful for being in this dimension; Sam and Hank were just a Skype call away.

"Well well well, if it isn't my favorite mutant ninja turtle. What's up D?"

"Hey Sam, hey Hank."

"Hello Donnie. How's Wakanda treating you? Is Storm still there?" Hank asked.

"Wakanda's great, I've never seen anything like it. Storm is still here, she's making sure none of the scientists take my blood and trade it to Weapon X or something." Sam chuckled.

"As much as I like you dude, I think one Donatello is enough for Hero High right now. Or any dimension for that matter."

"Well, I mean if we get into the theory of multiverse..." Hank said, causing Sam and I to laugh.

"We do that and we'll be here all day. Now what's up Don, did you need something? Or just wanna talk, cause I stole the computer from Stark and he's getting kinda cranky that we've been talking "almost everyday" as he claims."

"Ridiculous. Most of the time I'm stuck in the science lab, which I am definitely not complaining about." I said.

"You still didn't answer Sam's question. Did you need something, cause I'm trying to figure out how to jump dimensions without any of the Sorcerer Supremes coming after me. Speaking of which, Ninjago doesn't have a Sorcerer Supreme does it?" Leo's words rang through my head as I thought of Alex and Hank...

Even through it wasn't Hank graduating early that drove Alex away, it was definitely the strain on their relationship. Hank spent very little time with Alex, especially after she started dating Lloyd Garmadon. It drove them apart, sorta like...

"Uh, paging Donatello? You there dude? Did this thing freeze again? I blame Tony for this." I blinked, looking back at the screen.

"Sorry guys. Kinda got lost in my own thoughts for a second."

"What were you thinking about? The infinite possibilities that could be formed from you making one small decision? I mean, just imagine if Anakin Skywalker went and stayed a Jedi instead of joining the Dark Side! Luke then could've ended up being the one who turned into Darth Vader!! Or maybe--."

"As much as I love discussing Star Wars with you guys, that's not why I called."

"So you did have a purpose for this call."

"Then why did you call?" Sam asked. I sighed.

"Because Leo and I got into an argument a few minutes ago."

"Wasn't Raph the one starting arguments with everyone?"

"Yes, but Leo can be a pain sometimes too. Anyway, he was lecturing me on why I shouldn't take Stark's offer and why I shouldn't try for early graduation."

"But you're one of the smartest kids in the school." Hank said. I nodded.

"I know, and trust me, he knows it. But he said that Master Splinter told us to stick together, because as brothers we need to have each other's backs."

"You can still have each other's backs without you know, making your brother stay back a year just cause you don't want to be alone. Besides, there's four of you; one graduates and the other three and still stick together." I sighed, understanding what Sam was saying, but trying to find logic for my brothers reasoning.

"I think...I think he's afraid that he, Raph and Mikey with come back over the summer and I'm just a complete different person. I'm not who I was, and they're different too. Rifts between siblings often start with the smallest things, but they can grow really quickly without warning."

"I can understand that..." Hank muttered, probably thinking of Alex, who was somewhere chilling with her ninja boyfriend in another dimension.

"Exactly Hank! I think he wanted us not to end up like the McCoy siblings."

"Should I be offended by that statement?"

"If it was me, I would. But hey, I'm an only child so..."

"Sometimes I wish I was. But I don't see how Leo thinks he can just order me around like that! Just because he's our leader and our older brother..."

"Did you mention that you're expected to become Validictorian? I mean, you're in the top four." I shook my head.

"I didn't no, but I don't think rubbing my intelligence in his face would've made any difference in his opinion. He's stubborn like that."

"Personally, I think Leonardo is being selfish. Just because you have been granted an opportunity your brothers didn't, doesn't mean you have to give it up because your brothers didn't get it." I nodded in agreement.

"Exactly!! Why doesn't Leo get that?"

"Might be an older brother thing, wanting to look out for your siblings." Sam said.

"It is." Hank stated.

"I'm smart enough to make my own decisions, and I'm old enough to decide if they're the right or wrong choices." Hank and Sam nodded in agreement, while I sighed.

"Well, I have to go. Gotta turn in all this work I have, then I'm probably needed in the lab again for more tests."

"Of course. Until we see each again Donatello." Hank said, signing off. He seemed more... sophisticated? Is that the word? Anyway, he seemed more..mature-ish now that Alex was gone.

I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not through.

"See you later D. Good luck on finals, and sorry you're a lab rat right now."

"It's fine Sam. It really isn't that bad." I said. Sam chuckled.

"Whatever you say Don. Now I gotta go, Stark wants his computer back. See ya at graduation!!' On the other hand, Sam seemed more...chill.

Still not sure if it's a good thing or not.

Walking over to the bed and grabbing, my school work, I headed down to find Storm or someone else that could help me get this to Hero High. I avoided Leo however, as I knew he would ask me if I've reconsidered my choice.

And I don't think he'll like my answer.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
A few days later
○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
Annabeth Chase
Class: Demigod, Greek
Godly Parent: Athena
Dimension: 4th Earth

I bit my lip, nervously pacing around my cabin. I had no doubt I had passed my exams; as far as school finals go, they were fairly easy, especially if you knew the material (which I did). I was more worried about the early graduation thing. I had already applied in Camp Jupiter to go to collage there and was accepted. It would be upsetting if I failed and had to do this all over again, as much as I loved Hero High. Katara, Ava and Hermione were pretty cool friends too. It was nice to have friends that weren't demigods, but understand the troubles that went with being different.

Grinning at the sight of an owl flying in and landing on my window, I ran over and untied the package, before rolling my eyes.

"Malcom, it's for you." While my half-brother happily opened his results, I sat on my bed, nervously tapping my foot. What was taking so long? Was it by last name? Cause if so, I should've been one of the first to get my results...

Maybe I wrote too much? Is that even possible? Or perhaps I missed something..I didn't miss something did I?

"Annabeth, I think that one's for you." Malcom said.

"The last three haven't been."

"Yeah, but this one is sitting on your lap. How did you miss that?" Looking down at shock, I smiled at the little owl sitting in my lap. I dimly remember Percy telling me a story about an owl that almost "killed" him in his dorm room, but I didn't see how he could hate these things. They were so cute...

And I'm not just saying that because I'm the daughter of Athena.

Taking the package, I read the letter on the top.

Dear Ms. Chase,

Congratulations Ms. Chase. After grading all of your finals and extra work, Hero High is happy to report that you will be graduating early. You have even made it to the top four list for Validictorian. (Yes!! I thought in my head)

Included in this package is your cap and gown, orange for Camp Half Blood. There is also a bead, to be added to your Camp Half Blood necklace, so you will never forget your time here.

You are allowed to invite any you wish to your graduation. Charles Xavier will be present, ready to alter any thoughts or memories if need be. Thanks to the combined efforts of Doctor Stephan Strange and Doctor Fate, the Mist will be ready to veil any mortals from discovering anything unusual about our school.

The students of Hero High, i.e your classmates, are not required to come however highly encouraged to come, so you may invite them if you wish, but rest assured, most are already attending.

Graduation will be on the tenth, at 9am. The ceremony will officially start at 9:30.

We will see you at graduation Ms. Chase. Congratulations once again.

~The Headmaster's and Headmistress's of Hero High

I nearly squealed with excitement. I was graduating!! That means I could study at Camp Jupiter to be an architect!! Thank the Fates!!

Picking up the bead, I saw that it was light orange, with a Griffin drawn on it. When I touched it, my memories of Hero High filled my mind. Times spent studying in the library with Hermione, sparring with Ava, complaining about annoying brothers with Katara. I smiled, untying my necklace and adding it on. I think that one will be my favorite.

Then Percy attempted to kick down the door. He missed and hit the wall, so I heard him fall down in pain outside the door.

"Percy, you Seaweed Brain." Percy pouted, limping in.

"I wanted to tell you I got a magic bead." I frowned. The beads were for graduating students...

"What?" Percy nodded, coming to sit on my bed.

"Yeah, I got a bead....see? I got it for--."

"Graduation....Percy, you graduated?" He nodded.

"Yep. That's what else I wanted to tell you. I applied for early graduation, and I even got an A- on my History project. I passed everything else too, cause I studied really hard and thought...what would Peter Parker do? Oh, and Annabeth Chase of course." On the outside, I was smiling, but the inside I think I was straggling someone.

I swear, Percy had a man crush on that kid, and he wasn't even that interesting.

"Annabeth? Aren't you proud of me?"

"Of course Percy!! I just wasn't expecting it...why didn't you tell me you were applying?"

"Cause I wanted it to be a surprise. Oh, and one more thing." Percy took my hands and looked me in the eyes, beaming happily.

"I'm going to collage in Camp Jupiter, like you are!! I decided to be marine biologist, cause they deal with fish and that's like the perfect job for a son of Poseidon. Also, Arthur Curry said it would be a good idea. That way I don't ever loose touch with my powers, just in case a monster decides to attack or something." I smiled back, happily.

"You really put a lot of thought into this didn't you, Percy?" He nodded quickly.

"Yep. All for you Wise Girl." I hugged him tightly.

"I love you Seaweed Brain."

"You too Wise Girl. Now, are you inviting your Dad? Cause I'm inviting Mom and Paul, and I don't think our mortal parents have met yet. And are we allowed to invite the Godly side of us?"

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Steven (Steve) Rogers
Class: Agent, S.H.I.E.L.D
Powers: Advance strength, speed, agility
Codename: Captain America
Dimension: 6

"What's this? The Captain speechless?" Clint mocked. I rolled my eyes.

"Can it Clint. This is serious."

"Oh yes, very serious. Fate of the world depends on it. Meanwhile, there's a kid that I have to rebuild, but he can wait. Let's work on this speech of yours." Stark said sarcastically, which got on my nerves. All I asked was for a little help.

"Oo!! Maybe you should write how proud you are of them!! Kids like positive reinforcement." Captain Marvel...uh, the man Captain Marvel... think they called him Shazam? Anyway, he said that and Clint gave him a weird look, probably trying to figure out why he was here. He was the only member of the Justice League currently present.

"Please, every other speech is going to say that. Try something like, be the person Hydra would fear." Clint said dramatically.

"We are not turning these children into Nick Fury. I say you say something really inspirational but true to you Steve. Give these kids not only some wisdom, but wisdom they can learn." Bruce said, from his place next to Tony.

"I'm with Bruce. If you're going to make these kids sit through a long lecture about responsibility, make it interesting and something that they'll take with them." Natasha added in.

"No pressure or anything." I muttered.

"Look, you got this Cap. Just go up there and be...yourself. Just being there you're already half way there to being inspirational." Tony muttered, probably trying to make sure I didn't hear him. I did.

"Was that a compliment Stark?" He grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"I said that maybe, you're a little... inspirational..." I smiled.

"Thanks Stark."

"I agree with him. You're totally inspirational, like Superman!!" I blinked.

"Thank you...Captain..." He grinned, while Clint made rude comments about him in sign language behind his back.

"Cut it out Barton. I thank you, Captain, but now I should probably work on this speech now." I left the remains of the room, my mind racing. Inspirational and something that will stand with them wherever they go.

Yeah. No pressure at all.

But hey, I've punched Hitler over one hundred times, not to mention faced Thanos and Loki, Ultron, the Masters of Evil....this is a piece of cake right?

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So for the Validictorian, I think so far it's come down to Annabeth and Donnie.

So I guess vote between those two? I dunno. Forgive me if I didn't wait long enough for enough votes, I'm excited for Year Three so I might be rushing sort of.

I'm sorry. For rushing, not any feels you might feel between this and other chapters. ^_^

Peace my metahumans, mutants, demigods, benders, supers, inhumans, ninjas and anyone else I forgot! ^_^ see ya later!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.3K 25
Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures.
777 28 8
I am a sleep-deprived high school student. Do not perceive me. (Requests are open, refer to first chapter for rules and extras.)
101K 1.3K 45
Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Katie and were one massive friend group at their Eagle Mountain College and Highsch...
13.5K 523 18
It's AU everyone is age up so they're all 16/17years old Because of personal reason you moved to a new High school You thought it would be hard to...