Love Me, Love Me. (A Logan He...

Από dxlanrush

"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. ________________... Περισσότερα

Mission Number One
'Wait, What?'
The Weird Introduction.
Stop Being Annoying
Nothing Even Matters
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
The Date?
Have to Save Him
I've Gotta Go...
Henderson's POV
Meet the new partner
Walking Down Memory Lane
Surprise, Surprise
He's Back
Confused
Connections
I Do.
Love Me Love Me
Danger
The Last Mission
Three Years LATER
I Feel Weird
What Should I Do?
You did What?!
Boring Birthday
Revenge.
Wishes Do Come True
Wishes Do Come True II
"So What?"
What Do I Have To Do Then?
Helping The "Enemy"
Double Crossed
This Is It.
Escape
YDN's Birthday.
Wishes Do Come True III
The New Boss

His First Mission

1.2K 36 14
Από dxlanrush

After a few of weeks of somewhat professional training, Logan has improved his skills significantly, but for him to become a top shooter, we need to work on different aspects such as handling grenades and that will require some extra weeks. Today, me and Logan are at the training garden, shooting moving target boards. My Warrior Watch starts vibrating- message from the Boss. He always has something to keep me occupied.

I click the message on my watch: 'Please may you and Logan come into my office ASAP~ Boss.'
It sounds serious. It has probably got to do with The Hunters.

YN: Logan, Boss' Office, now!

Logan puts his pistol in his back pocket and comes with me to the Boss Office. I run into Kendall.

YN: Sorry Kendall. Hey, did you find any other Hunter hang out places?

Kendall: Not Yet... I'm trying to.

YN: Yeah... Yeah. Anyway, gotta get to Boss, bye.

Kendall: Bye YN. (Waves at Logan, he waves back)

At the Boss' Office

I knock on Boss' office, just thinking about what he might say to me and Logan, I hope it's not bad cause I damn swear I've had enough from his long lectures! Suddenly, Logan pushes me in Boss' room.

YN: What was that for?!

Logan: Daydream much? Boss has been calling us several times to come in.

YN: (rolls eyes) Anyway Boss, how may we assist you?

Michael: Is Logan trained?

I and Logan exchange confused looks to each other.

YN: Yes bu-

Michael: Great! We have a mission for you Logan. Please check your inbox.

YN: Boss, I still have to teach him a few other aspects.

Michael: Can he shoot?

YN: Well, yes.

Michael: Can he keep cover?

YN: Well, yes but...

Logan: Boss. I'll do the mission!

What the hell, Logan! He just wants to get himself killed! Urgh, Why does he have to be so damn stubborn!

Michael: Great Logan. Here is a Warrior Watch and a headset.

Logan takes the watch and headset and heads out, I follow him out and grab his wrist, he turns around and smirks at me.

YN: What do you think you're doing?!

Logan: My job...

YN: You're not even FULLY TRAINED!

Logan: Wait, Wait, Wait. I'm not some baby who needs potty training. You said yourself, I am good at guns etc.

YN: But have you seen The Hunters?!

Logan: No, but I'm going to, in the mission.

YN: They will throw a grenade at you! You haven't even handled grenades!

Logan: Calm down! We don't even know what the mission is. Let's go check my inbox. The mission might not even be that bad.

I sit beside Logan and look at his email from boss regarding his first mission.

Dear Logan Henderson,
Since you are new to The Warriors, The Hunters have no clue to who you are so:
Tomorrow, at noon, you will meet with one of the drug dealers from The Hunters at an alleyway on West Street. You will try and 'buy' the drugs after asking as many questions giving us clues to where they stock all the drugs. It does not matter how you gain the drugs, but DO NOT involve money in it.
Take a weapon just in case.

Logan looks over to me while I'm staring at the email, reading it over and over. What kind of mission is this?!

Logan: The mission's simple right? (Half smiles)

YN: No di No di di No No No! You are bound to get killed!

Logan: All I have to do is buy the drugs and ask questions regarding where it has come from!

YN: Have you met yourself? They are bound to find out who YOU are and you are going to get killed!

Logan: YN, I'm doing it, ok! The whole point of me being part of this gang is so I can do missions, so I'm doing the mission! Whether you like it or not... (goes home)

Oh he can do the mission, but I'm coming along with him. I will hide and spy on this meeting. I don't want any of the warriors getting hurt, especially my trainee!

The Next Day

I wear a black tank top and an army jacket on top with black leggings and combat boots. I put my hair into a ponytail. I drive to The Warriors Base. Logan must be so hyped that he's doing his first mission. Pathetic. The Hunters aren't as stupid as they seem, they can easily spot Logan out. I step out of my car and walk to mission base and spot Logan there. He is putting his Warrior Watch on and attaching his headset on his ear.

YN: Sup.

Logan: (puts the loaded Micro SMG in his back pocket) You can't stop me from doing the mission YN.

YN: All I said was Sup.

Logan: Anyway, I am getting late for the mission, gotta go.

YN: Good Luck!

I wear my utility belt around my waist and attach my pistol, micro SMG and extra bullets in it. And I attach my sniper rifle on my back. I then get into my car and head out to West Street.

I park my car behind the building next to the alleyway, in a discreet location. I crouch, not getting Logan's attention; I attempt to unlock the building's door. Success! I run to the rooftop and take cover behind the wall, spying on the meeting through my sniper rifle. All I see is Logan walking around, typical Hunters... always late!

A few minutes later, The Hunters arrive, there are 5 of them... Two behind Logan, 3 in front of Logan. One has a briefcase in his hand- that's probably the drugs.

Hunter 1: You would like to buy our drugs?!

Logan: Ye... Yeah.

Why the hell does he sound intimidated? I switch on my headset to contact Logan.

YN: (whispers) Logan! DO NOT REACT! I can see you and hear you... Do not be intimated!

Hunter 1: You have the money?!

Logan: It's in the car. (He notices your sniper gun)

YN: (whispers) Don't look at me! Hurry up and get the drugs and run away!

Hunter 1: In the car?! I need to see the money!

Logan: Uh... Um...

YN: (whispers) Stop Hesitating! Urgh you're so useless at this mission.

Hunter 6: WAIT!

Wait, there's more of them?!

Hunter 6: THAT GUY IS A FRAUD, HE IS ON A MISSION, I HACKED INTO HIS HEADSET!

Logan: Crap!

More Hunters swarm into the area. The Hunters get their guns out and try to shoot Logan, he quickly hides behind a wall and starts shooting The Hunters. Urgh! I knew this was gonna happen... I use my sniper rifle and headshot 5 Hunters. Logan shoots the others.

However one hunter notices me and tries to shoot me, crap! I crouch down behind the wall and use my micro SMG and shoot the enemy, it's on the leg! But who cares, we're running out of time!

I jump off the roof and land on the Fire Exit stairs. I run downstairs and grab the briefcase and run towards Logan.

Logan: What are you doing here?!

YN: Shut up and get in the car!

Me and Logan get in my car and I quickly drive away onto the freeway. I drive as far as possible attempting to escape the Hunters.

Logan: What about my car?!

YN: Quiet about your car, I think we both know your life is more important! Kendall is in charge of the cars anyway, so it'll be fine!

Logan looks behind to see any Hunters chasing after us.

YN: (uses headset to contact Kendall) Hi Kendall, when the coast is clear in the alleyway, send someone to pick Logan's car up.

Kendall: Will do.

Logan: I was perfectly capable of handling the mission by myself.

YN: Sure you were (!) You didn't know what you were talking about.

Logan: If you never confused me.

YN: I was telling you what to fricking do! If it wasn't for me, you would have been dead with the majority of them.

I suddenly get an headset alert from Kendall. I turn it on and talk to him whilst focusing on the road.

YN: Yeah Kendall?

Kendall: The Hunters have split up searching for you and Logan. You need to get off the next junction and hide in the local area.

YN: What?! Is there a possible way to go back to the Warrior Base? Or home?

Kendall: No. The Hunters are swarming in over there.

YN: Alright bye. (To Logan) See what you have done?!

Logan: What?

YN: The Hunters are searching for us! This is all your fault!

Logan: It wouldn't have been that obvious if you hadn't gotten involved.

I roll my eyes at Logan. There is not an ounce of him which is grateful, that I just saved his butt. I exit the next junction, and park my car.

YN: (Goes to the car boot and gives Logan a hoodie to wear) Wear this and keep your hood on at all times!

Logan puts the baggy hoodie on. Suddenly you see The Hunters slowly swarming in.

YN: Sit in the car!

We might get doomed. Me and Logan quickly sit in the car. Logan is having a mini panic attack in the passenger seat while I am mentally shaking my head looking to only see that The Hunters are slowly walking towards our car.

YN: Logan. Make sure that hoodie doesn't come off your head.

Logan: LEMME MAKE SURE THAT I STILL HAVE A HEAD! Just drive... Please!

YN: Then they will definitely know it's us!

Logan: Well, they will know when they see us from the windows!

YN: (focusing on the approaching Hunters) Logan calm down.

Logan: NO! Why should I calm down?! This is only my first mission & I'm gonna die!

YN: Logan, calm down!

Logan: (chanting repeatedly) I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

The Hunters are getting nearer and nearer. Sweat is dripping off my face through anxiousness and on the other hand Logan isn't much of a help either... All I can hear him saying he's gonna die! Well he's too right, if he doesn't shut up. The Hunters are closer... and closer... and there's only one thing to do...

I crash my lips onto Logan Henderson's lips.
Yeah, that's right... I am actually kissing this guy..

Even though I would have rather done a million other things than kiss Henderson, it was to save us both from dying.

Mark (The Hunters): Hey Mike! Look these people are making out in the car... (tries to knock on the window but Mike stops him)

Mike (The Hunters): STOP! Leave these love birds alone and lets go back.

Mark & Mike go back. Wow, took them long enough to move their backsides away. I break the kiss and look at Logan who is paralyzed with his eyes wide open and his mouth shaped as an O.

YN: Logan, Wake up! (Claps in his face)

Logan: Yo..You kissed Me!

YN: Yeah, it's no big deal.

Logan always flirts with me but when I kissed him today, he didn't kiss back. I didn't expect him to kiss me back- or did I? ANYWAY... I only did it to save our lives. That's it.

Logan: (turns normal and starts smirking) You couldn't keep yourself away... What happened to us being professional ?

It was quick for him to return back into his normal self.

YN: It was for professional reasons. That kiss was to save our lives.

Yes it may have been for a professional reason, but the kiss wasn't professional. I wish I can forget that even occurred... The sooner, the better.

Logan: What is it like a new fairytale? You kissed me!

YN: Shut it, you. The kiss was just for mission purposes only. It didn't mean anything to me so it definitely shouldn't mean anything to you!

Logan: (murmur sings) You care for me, you like me, you kissed me.

YN: What?!

Logan: Nothing, Nothing. (Looks out the car window and smiles)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

457 33 13
You and Kendall have been friends for a couple of years. 4 years to be exact. You two grew to be strong friends. Stronger than the other guys and Ale...
22.6K 389 40
Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd', 'hard working', and 'safe'. Standing...
45.6K 1.9K 17
HIS Book Series #6: Don't have to read series in order! :) Paul Henderson grew up in a small town, in Indiana. He graduated high school and always wa...
In Too Deep Από Eirelynbird

Εφηβική Φαντασία

27.5K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...