Love Me, Love Me. (A Logan He...

By dxlanrush

"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me" ~ Logan Henderson. ________________... More

Mission Number One
'Wait, What?'
The Weird Introduction.
His First Mission
Nothing Even Matters
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
The Date?
Have to Save Him
I've Gotta Go...
Henderson's POV
Meet the new partner
Walking Down Memory Lane
Surprise, Surprise
He's Back
Confused
Connections
I Do.
Love Me Love Me
Danger
The Last Mission
Three Years LATER
I Feel Weird
What Should I Do?
You did What?!
Boring Birthday
Revenge.
Wishes Do Come True
Wishes Do Come True II
"So What?"
What Do I Have To Do Then?
Helping The "Enemy"
Double Crossed
This Is It.
Escape
YDN's Birthday.
Wishes Do Come True III
The New Boss

Stop Being Annoying

1.4K 39 11
By dxlanrush

I show Logan the Weapon Cabinet. I give him a pistol to start with. I lean back on the wall and watch him shoot.

YN: Hit the red dot in the middle of the dartboard.

Logan: I know what to do!

YN: (you put your hands up in the air) Okay... Go ahead.

Logan shoots perfectly with the pistol. I must admit, I'm impressed.

YN: That was impressive...

Logan has a self congratulating moment where I am standing there, shaking my head.

Logan: Well what can I say? I was taught by the best.

YN: Aw, thanks.

Logan: Not you! You haven't taught me anything. Video games have.

YN: Bu..But.. But.. Urgh! Anyway, Let's look at you using a shotgun. (Gives Logan a shotgun)

Logan wears the headphones and focuses on the dartboards. He misses the red point on a few dartboards.

YN: Stop.

Logan stops and looks at me.

YN: Shotguns are very powerful and so are The Hunters. They will set out to kill you and you shoot like you will only shoot their leg and they will still be able to kill you.

Logan: So, what do I have to do?

YN: I'll teach you.

I go over to Logan and help him position his gun properly.

YN: There you go.

Logan isn't even paying attention. He is full on staring at me. For God's Sake. He's so annoying.

YN: Logan? Logan? LOGAN HENDERSON WAKE UP!!

Logan: (shakes his head quickly) Wh- What?

YN: Shoot, please.

Logan: Oh right. (Concentrates on the dart boards)

Logan improves his aim using the Shotgun. I decide to change the duration of the dart boards so they come faster.

YN: (you give Logan a pistol) Right, so if you were on a mission and there were lots of enemies you needed to eliminate, you need to be really fast. So stay focused.

Logan: (stares at you) Oh I will keep focused.

YN: ON THE DARTBOARDS.

Logan rolls his eyes back at the dartboards.

This is the first day training him and it's hell! Imagine, when we do missions together. Fricking hell.

Logan completes his session. Today, I'd give him a 7/10.

YN: You're good at pistols and you have improved at shotguns. Tomorrow, 9AM, meet me here...

Logan: It's a date. (smirks)

For God's sake, seriously?

YN: (glares at Logan) ...SO you can train with SMG's etc. And then we can also look over taking cover tomorrow too.

Logan: Ooh, an action packed date!

YN: Ha Ha. What happened to us being professional? You're not in Primary School, where everything's new to you. Anyway, see you tomorrow and this time BEHAVE!

Logan: We'll see.

Urgh. It hasn't even been 24 hours since we met and he's already hitting on me.
_______________________________

The Next Day

I wear jeans and a white tee. I do my hair in a ponytail and head out to train Mr Annoying Pants at The Warriors Base.

I first sort through my inbox and sort out my weapons. Like to say I'm organised.

I check to see Carlos- another member of the gang, getting his weapons together for his next mission. He looks annoyed. I sit next to him.

YN: Sup Carlos.

Carlos: (dull) Hi.

YN: How was your mission yesterday?

Carlos: I'm GLAD I wore a bulletproof vest. There were too many of them coming to kill at once. It's like a Zombie Apocalypse!

YN: Take some grenades with you. They'll do the job.

Carlos: Yeah.

YN: Did you find any evidence?

Carlos: Nope, just used packets with a dot of the substance in.

YN: (sighs) How much do they use? Anyway, what's the time?

Carlos: It's nearly 10 am.

YN: 10?! Thanks Los.

I knew Logan would be late to annoy me. God! Why does he do this? I've have not done anything to him! In fact, I just met him for the first time yesterday. I go to a computer and log in to find Logan's profile. I call him.

Logan: Sup. Who's this?

YN: You're LATE!

Logan: I don't know anyone called 'You're LATE!'

YN: Really funny Logan. (!) I said 9am... it's nearly 10!

Logan: Calm down, geez.

YN: Calm Down?! Did you just tell me—

Crap! He just disconnected the call on me, who the hell does he think he is?!

Logan comes in slurping his fruit smoothie in one hand and holding his skateboard in another.

Logan: Thanks for your number. (Winks)

YN: Just get your butt over to the backyard.

Logan: Whatever you say Ma'am.

I take Logan to the garden, which is used for training purposes only.
I look over to Logan, who has a shocked expression on his face.

Logan: What is this, A garden or Heaven?

YN: If you want us to stay like this, then work hard and PROFESSIONALLY.

Logan: What do we have to do?

YN: We need to speed you up, so it will be easier for you to dodge bullets and take cover.

Logan: I am Speedy.

YN: Your lateness today states otherwise. Follow me, we have to do laps around the garden fast.

I start running, hoping Logan's catching up. He catches up to me... On his Skateboard. Flipping Hell! Why does he take everything as a joke?

YN: This is not some video game where even if you die, you come back alive and restart the mission! This is real life Logan! You chilling on your skateboard- if you do that in an actual mission, you'll die!

Logan: Aww, you care about me...

YN: I'm always there for my team. I care for my team. Not you individually... Now put your skateboard away and race with me.

Logan beats me in the race, if he keeps like this in other training parts, He would definitely survive in actual missions. Another impressive thing.

Logan: Seems like you need training... Don't worry I'm here for you.

YN: My speed is great for taking cover. So is yours, now let's proceed when the next part, taking cover.

I take Logan to the other part of the garden so he can train at Taking Cover. Hope he's good at this like how he's good at running. I take out my pistol with fake bullets in.

YN: So think I'm setting out to kill you...

Logan: Why would you wanna kill me? I know you like me.

YN: ...AND in the worst case scenario, your bullets have run out. All you can do is take cover and find a way out. Behind me is the way out. Show me what you have got.

Logan: Oh I will...

That is fricking it! I have had enough with his flirting! I am going to go to Boss and tell him I don't need Logan anymore. I grab my pistol and shoot Logan on his arm.

Logan: I WASN'T READY! OW! That shocked me so hard!

YN: (Fake Smiles) That was the whole point. You can go train by yourself here because I'm done!

I knock on the Bosses Door. He needs to know what a jerk this Logan is.

Michael: Come in.

YN: Boss, I need to talk with you.

Michael: Can't you wait till after you trained Logan?

YN: It is about Logan. He is a total jerk and I can't work with him anymore.

Michael: It hasn't even been exactly 48 hours since he arrived.

YN: 48 Hours is a LOT of time working with Henderson. He winds me up so much.

Michael: What did he do exactly?

If I say Logan flirts with me, it will sound really unprofessional, and Boss would just laugh at me and probably take Logan's side.

YN: Oh, you know... he arrives late. He doesn't even keep full focus on the training, instead of running... he uses his skateboard.

Michael: But-

YN: No sir, I am perfectly capable of working independently. You should let Logan be partners with someone who needs it, like Carlos. Carlos really needs help in his missions.

Michael: I have made my decision! And that is final. you're working with Logan.

YN: Bu-But.

Michael: No BUTS! What happened to you being there for everyone in your team even if you didn't like them.

Is Boss really giving me a lecture about Logan? Has he worked with him?!

Michael: Now, go back and help train Logan and teach him about Missions!

YN: Ok Boss

I go over to the training garden to see if Logan's there but Surprise, Surprise! He's not. Where has he gone off too? I go over to The Shooting Range and see Logan fully concentrated using RPG guns and hitting the dartboards exceptionally well.

YN: (claps) Great Work Henderson.

Logan: You're back? Finished with telling tales to Boss?

YN: Listen Smart Mouth, I have been ordered to train you for future missions we will do together, so I'm doing my job.

Logan: You'll go easy on me right? (He looks at you with puppy eyes)

YN: Easy? There is no easy when battling with The Hunters. If I go easy on you whilst training, you're bound to die.

Logan: Oh.

YN: Now lets go, so I can teach you about taking cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.6K 80
*This is the first from the King series* Payne, a cold blooded killer and a psychopath, who came on American grounds, for one reason. Revenge. Sadly...
457 33 13
You and Kendall have been friends for a couple of years. 4 years to be exact. You two grew to be strong friends. Stronger than the other guys and Ale...
433K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...
17.8K 850 34
Bear isn't searching for love. After splitting with his ex-wife, he's dedicated his time to his children and working for the Devil's Rose MC and not...