Part Of My Story Imagines

By emilyxoluna

Jovani Jars Juwany Roman Julian Jara Mario Selman -Hunter & Brandon- More

Where you met
Your First Fight Was About?
Your celebrity crush he's jealous of
He Finds Out You Made Out With Another Member Before You Two Got Together
Hickeys
His Pick up line (ONLY HUNTER MARIO AND BRANDON)
What he does when you are sick
A Guy hits on you and he gets angry
He finds out you're pregnant
Imagine (Mario Selman)
Imagine (Hunter)
Imagine (Julian)
BSM THEY FIND YOU TRYING COMMIT SUICIDE (ALL BOYS ARE THERE)
You Receive hate from supporters ( Hunter & Mario)
Your find him crying (ONLY JOVANI AND GEO)
BSM- Over protectiveness (GEO & MARIO)
BSM - YOUR TALENT
You are sick.
He finds out you self harm
First Date
How you to sleep
How He Is When You Are On Your Period
He Finds Out Your Dad Abuses You (Julian & Hunter) Part 1
He Finds Out Your Dad Abuses You Part 2
Hunter Rowland
You're Jealous Of A Beautiful Fan
Geo Roman
Mornings
What He Loves About You
Your Insecurity
What He Tweets You While He's On Tour
His Thoughts When He Sees You For The First Time Ever
You're Famous And He's A Fan Of You (GEO,JULIAN,MARIO)
Not Enough (Mario)
What He Does For You Birthday (including Hunter And Brandon)
What His Parents Think Of You (including Hunter And Brandon.)
Imagine Hunter Rowland
IMAGINE GEO
HOW HE LIKES YOUR HAIR
Nightmares
Julian Jara ❤ Imagine
Brandon Rowland Imagine
GEO IMAGINE
HUNTER IMAGINE
JOVANI IMAGINE
HUNTER IMAGINE
GEO IMAGINE
HUNTER IMAGINE
Argument with one of the other boys (ONLY JOVANI AND HUNTER )
Insecure- Hunter & Julian
He sees you cry :(( //Julian & Jovani And Geo
He's Sick // Jovani
Make Up //Julian
Rude//Geo
Condom// Hunter
When You Are Sad
How you guys hug
His Voice Mail Cause He Misses You
When you are sad he says...
You Defend Him
What He Texts You When You Are Upset
When he is mad
He Gets Jealous Of A Text Message
His ex...
Hate //Geo (REQUESTED)
Your poms best friend
How he is around the boys with you
Too Soon// Jovani
What Type Of Boyfriend He Is
Tweet After You Break Up
GOODBYE AIRPORT// ALL
He likes you but you have a boyfriend// All
Long Distance..
PMS //Julian
What it's like sleeping with him// All
On Your Bad Days// ALL
The First "I love you"
»¿TEXT!« //Hunter
»¿text!« //Mario
«¿texts!» //Jovani
Don't Even Matter // Jovani
Mario imagine
Text//JOVANI
Imagine//Jovani
Silent Treatment// Geo & Jovani
Your First Kiss// Jovani & Julian & Mario
Julian Imagine
Your Favorite Throwback Show
His Nickname For You
His Last Words..
You Can Sing?// Jovani
Future?//Geo
You// Jovani
Protective//Julian
Goodbye//Geo
The Small Tattoo You Get + Meaning
Bad Reality// Julian
Noticed//Mario
Geo Imagine
Goodbye//Hunter
Stressed Out//Julian
Your Daughter(s) + name meaning
In Your Arms // Jovani
Bestfriends//Mario
Memory Loss//Jovani
Outfit You Met Him In/Where You Met Him
smut//Julian
Your Fav Pair Of Converse
Julian Imagine
Mario Imagine
Jovani Imagine
Puppy you get and hes posts about
Hunter Imagine
Your Mystical Hair Color
Preference//Your Wedding Dress
Mario Imagine
Stupid & Cliché/ How You Begin To Date /Back Stories
Julian Imagine
Geo Imagine
Mario Imagine
Jovani Imagine
Mario Imagine//Charlotte
Mario Selman//Gen
Mario Imagine//Christina
LR//Mario Imagine//Beyonce
Jonas Imagine
Your Fan Account For him//All

Julian Imagine// Dyamonique

329 8 2
By emilyxoluna

It was currently 1:05 and I was just about done with my outfit for the day  I just straighted my black hair making it flat. And putting on a maroon crop top and a black skater skirt with some white converse and a beanie. Not a typical outfit for me but I just wanted to try it. Plus I had to look good for today. "Dad ima go over to Julian's hotel" "Whose gonna be there" "Me, him, Jovani, Mario, Cat, Alexis, and Geo." "Okay I'll see you later be back by 10:00" "K bye" I said skating off to the twins hotel. They were in New York for the weekend for their show and I decided to go visit them. After all they are my best friends. Plus Jovani has been begging me to go something about Julian missing me. I finally reached the hotel. I skated into the lobby quickly getting off my board and going to the elevator. I had Jovani text me the room number. "Room 185" I said to myself walking down the hall on the second floor. "Ah here it is" I said knocking on the door only to have it be opened by my bestest friend ever. Julian Jara. "Julian!!!" "Dyamonique!!!" "I've missed you" I said hugging him tightly. "I've missed you more!!! You look great!!!" He said. "Thanks" I said blushing. He quickly pulled me in the room where I greeted the other boys and girls. "So what are we doing today" I asked "Well Julian suggested we stay in  here. Order room service and watch movies all day since our show is tomorrow" Jovani said. "I'm down" I said jumping on a bed specifically not the one with cloths all over it. I quickly picked up the phone and called room service. "Hi room service how may we help you" "Hi can I get a hot dog. A large pepperoni pizza. A tub of popcorn. And a tub of y/f/ice cream" "Sure anything else""You guys want anything" I said making them all look at me with shocked expressions. "I was kidding" I said laughing at their reactions which made them laugh too. "No that will be all" "Okay we'll have it up in 15 minutes. She said.
----15 minutes later----
The food finally came and we all grabbed a slice of pizza and began to eat. I sat in between Julian and Geo on a bed. And everyone else was scattered around the room. We began watching fast and the furious. By the 6th movie I was tired. I laid my head on Julian's shoulder only to have him put his arm around me. "You tired?" He whispered in my ear. "Yeah" I yawned in response. "Can I tell you something" "He whispered to me again" "Sure" "I whispered back. Getting closer to him so Geo wouldn't hear. "I like you a lot Dyamonique and I have for a long time now" "I like you too Julian" "But I like you more than a best friend" He said pausing the movie .. Everyone now staring at us. "Julian I-" "Never mind forget I said that. I knew you wouldn't like me back. I just I couldn't keep in my fe-" I quickly cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away satisfied. "So you like me too?" "No sorry I thought you were Jovani" I said making him look at his own twin brother. "I was kidding idiot" I said pulling him back in for another kiss making him smile into it. Only to have him pull away this time. "So will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Juliana" "Don't call me that" "Jules?" "No" "We'll figure it out later." I said laying back cuddling next to Julian again. Geo got off the bed. "I'm going to move so you guys can have your couple time but if I hear any noises that aren't supposed to be made I'm calling animal control got it?" He said. "Got it Dad" I said making everyone laugh before returning to the movie. And for the rest of the night we watched movies and I cuddled with my new boyfriend as much as I could before I had to leave.
-----
Imagine for Dyamonique_Babygirl
Hey I hope you liked it. I'm so sorry its short. I just got back from vacation. So I can start writing the last of request I have left. Gonna start a book for request but keep this one. I'm so tired its 12:18 my back hurts for sitting so long in the car and yeah I'm sorry it was so late too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 24.8K 119
𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 || 𝙴𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊ñ𝚘𝚜𝚘, 𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚣𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚛á 𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜. Teen Wolf...
157K 4.2K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerán en sus mundos aunque también agregare otras cosa...
374K 24.6K 96
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.
153K 21.2K 21
Viajar al Amazonas a pesar de su disgusto le abrió los ojos para darse cuenta que al final... Todavía no era verdaderamente libre. . . . No. 1 en #t...