Mario Selman//Gen

"Life is worth living so live another day" I sang along to the music booming through my speaker in my bedroom. "Gen mom said if your ready to go?" My younger brother Jackson my 8 year old brother asked me. "Tell her I'll be right down. "Okay" He said walking out. I waited for the song to finish singing to the last lyric before turning off my speaker and plugging in my earphones. Cause why wouldn't I. I walked downstairs to see my mom and Jackson putting on their coats. "Mom its like 5 thousand degrees outside why are you putting on a coat. "Because you can never be too safe you should have worn pants" She said referring to my shorts and crop top. "Mom we live in LA its summer its always 50 degrees and up" "Better be safe then sorry" "Whatever" I said as we got in the car and drove off to the mall. I would much rather go to the grove where my idols. They were in LA for the week because they have a show here that I couldn't go to because it was my cousins birthday. And my mom insisted on going to the mall to get new curtains. She was my ride everywhere but the grove. "Hey hey hey oh why you wearing that to walk out of my life" I sang along loudly to one direction only to be tapped on the shoulder making me pull my earphone out. "I said do you have money for the mall" My mom questioned "I have 3 dollars" Jackson said. "She was asking me" "Whatever" he said "Well do you?" She questioned once again. "Mom Jackson has more money than me" I said. "Here's 120" She said handing me a 120$ bill. I put headphone back in "Dropped out of school now we dumb rich" I started to sing once more"
---Skip Car Ride---
We reached the entrance of the mall. "I'll see you in 3 hours." My mom said walking off with Jackson. I started to walk to the build a bear store. My best friend has been bugging me about getting one saying "You cannot not live your childhood without one" Of course I've just turned 15 but Yolo right? I walked in when a lady with orange came up to me. "Hello miss may I help you" "Yeah can I get a build a bear today" Of course I'll send someone to help you bring your new friend to life." She said too happy. She must hate her job. I started to look around when a guy around 19-20 came up to me "Hi I'm Riley I'll be helping you create your furry friend have you decided which animal you want" "Uh yeah that one I said pointing to a light brown bunny with long ears. "Of course" He said grabbing a deflated one and taking me to a stuffing machine. He put it in and started to pump stuffing in it. During those 3 minutes of awkward Gen a group of people walked in making a lot of noise I took a quick glance not really acknowledging them before looking back at the half stuffed animal. "Okay before we finish her off we have to give her a heart" He said pulling out a basket of small red hearts. I picked one up ready to put it in the bunny but before I could Riley interrupted. "Before you out it in you have to make a wish and give it a kiss for good luck" I can't believe I'm doing this I thought. "Mmmm okay I wish to get this over with" I whispered knowing Riley heard me. I gave the damn thing a quick kiss before stuffing it into the bunny giving it back to Riley. "Okay while I finished stuffing it up you can go find some clothes for it" He said smiling. "Mkay" I said walking over to the clothing. "Not that one Ryan its ugly" I heard a familiar voice it couldn't be. "What about this one?" I heard another familiar voice. I was quickly interrupted by a voice "Miss your bunny is ready do you want to put a sound recording inside?" Riley asked. "Sure" I said I mean its the only build a bear I'm ever gonna get its go big or go home right? I quickly grabbed a purple dress off a rack before we walked over to a shelf. "This is the recording shelf you can pick out a recording of a song, a animal noise and other sounds or you can record one yourself" "Can I record one" I asked knowing what I wanted to say. "Sure" He said handing me a plastic heart. "To record press here and to delete the recording and restart press here and to play it press here" He said pointing to various buttons. "Okay" I said as he walked away. "I love Mario Selman" I said not embarrassed to state the fact. "Awww he loves you too" I heard the voice I fell in love with 2 years ago. I turned around and saw Mario standing there with Julian, Jovani, and Ryan who was holding a White bunny in his hands probably for Andrea. "Omg!!!" I yelled running into his arm. "Omg what are you doing here I thought you were supposed to be at the grove today?" I said letting go and hugging the three other guys. "We are but Ryan wanted to get Andrea a build bear" Julian said "I can't believe your here." "Yup were you gonna go today" Jovani asked "No I have no ride my moms walking a round the mall right now and she won't leave" "Why don't you come with us?" Mario asked "What?" "Yeah you can sit on my lap in the uber since there's 5 of us" He said kinda blushing "You barely know me" "What's your name" "Gen" "Are you a cereal killer?" "No" "That's all we need to know" He said making me laugh"
Mario's POV
I was in build a bear with Ryan, Julian and Jovani when I heard "I love Mario Selman" It was a fan. Gosh she was beautiful I had to hang out with her so I made sure she was going to the grove today she wasn't so hey why no invite her with us. "I'll have to ask my mom I'll give her a call" She said walking to the front of the store.
"She said yes!!!" She said running back in. "Great I said glad she was coming." "But I got kinda finish building ma bear" She said holding up a plastic heart. "I'll help. I said finishing the process with her while Ryan, Julian, and Jovani finished Andrea's bear. We finally finished we names it fluffy cause why not. We went to pay. "That'll be 98 dollars and 39 cents" the cashier said. She pulled out a hundred but before she handed it to her I gave the lady my credit card. "Mario what are you doing you can't pay for that" "But I want to really" "No its a lot of money" "Be my girlfriend and we'll call it even" I said making her blush. She was so cute. "Deal" She said I turned to her starting to lean in until my lips were fully on hers. I kissed her so passionately. "I love you" I said pulling away. "I love you too Mario Selman.
-----
Imagine for:
itsgenselman
I hope you liked it. It was something that came off the top of my head. This is kinda how my build a bear experience. Except the was no Mario.. Or Julian...or Jovani....or Ryan. But let me tell you now Riley was really cute.
-----
Hey guys this was the final request I'm doing. I might open them up later again so comment if I should do that and yes gn!!! I started this at 1:44am and its now 2:56 so gn!!!!!!Ily all!!!!