Bestfriends//Mario

"Next!!!" I heard a loud voice boom through the room I was next to. I was currently in a small closet room hiding. You see my bestfriend Mario Selman was outside the closet taking photos with his fan at his meet and greet with the Poms boys. And well his friend Julian called me and told me he's been really down cause he misses me. So me being a great bestfriend I came and now I gotta hide here for the surprise. Only because Jovani who was in charge of texting me when they were coming so I could go hide in the hotel room forgot to text me. So now I wait till its over. I've been in here for 15 minutes and I'm dyeing of the heat. It didn't help that I was wearing a hoodie and jeans I couldn't take off the hoodie cause the room was to small for me to stretch but I was able to get my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra and the hoodie. "Next!" I heard once again. Fan:"Omg your Mario Selman I think I'm gonna cry" Mario:"Same" I heard Mario tell her. Fan:"Wait why are you gonna cry?" She asked him. Mario:"Uh no reason sweetie do you want a picture?" Fan"Uh sure. But can you tell me why you were gonna cry" "I just I miss my bestfriend" "Y/n?" "Yeah. I just wish I could see her and tell her how much fun its been and you don't know how much I miss her. I love her so much I can't live without her." I heard him say before hearing running. Geo:"Y/n!!! Come out!!!" I heard banging on the door slightly I opened the door to see Geo Julian and Jovani standing there. Y/n:"Where'd he go?" Jovani:"Probably the hotel room." Y/n:"Okay I'll go check there first but how am I gonna get out here without them noticing" Julian:"Just run" Y/n:"Alright I'll see you guys after go attend your fans" Geo:"Okay and thanks for coming again he hasn't been himself" Y/n:"He's my bestfriend of course I'm gonna come. Well wish me luck" Julian:"Goodluck" Y/n:"Julian sweetie its a saying" Julian:"Oh" I waited about 20 seconds before running out of the place. I ran out and across the street to the hotel they were staying in. I went to the elevator and to the third floor. I went to room 302. And of course there was crying coming from the other side of the door. I knocked softly. "Go away" "You know your not gonna stop crying if I'm not in there" I heard footsteps practically dashing to the door. Mario:"Y/n?" He said swinging the door open. Y/n:"That's me" I said running in and hugging him. Him doing the same. Mario:"What the hell are you doing here." Y/n"Well the boys called me and told me you missed me so me being the bestes friend ever I came." Mario:"Yeah bestes friend" He said walking over to the bed. Y/n:"Yeah your lucky Jacob even let me come you know how overprotective he is of me. He's like another version of you. Only he's my boyfriend" I told him referring to my boyfriend. Mario:"Just go" Y/n:"What?" Mario:"I said just go I don't think we can be bestfriends anymore y/n I'm sorry." He said starting to cry again. Y/n:"Mario what's wrong with you why can't we be bestfriends no more why are you acting like this" Mario:"Well maybe because I'm done. I'm done standing here watching the girl of my dreams be happy with someone's whose not me. Maybe I'm done feeling my heart getting broken into pieces!!!" He yelled at me. I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kissed him but it didn't feel like any other kiss not even Jacobs kisses felt this way I couldn't explain it but it was amazing. Y/n:"Mario I'm so sorry" Mario:"Don't be just promise me we'll be able to do that more often." He said cracking a smile. Y/n:"Not yet loser. I'm still in a relationship but nothing a phone call can't fix" I said kissing his cheek. Mario:"You know I never like him he was always an asshole" Y/n:"You never liked anyone I dated cause they were all assholes" Mario;"I know" He said chuckling pulling me in for one more kiss before he cleaned up and got ready to back to the meet and greet.
---10 Minutes later---
Y/N:"Go there waiting" I sent Mario out the door.
---After M&G---
I looked at my phone it was getting spammed up with tweets and IG notifications. Mario had tweeted of course.
Mario's Tweet
Tweet: She's always here for me so get use to her being around because now that I have her I'm not letting her goLove you!!! @y/username
I smiled to myself knowing I made the right decision.