He's Sick // Jovani

You wake up to rustling on Jovani's side of the bed. "Jovani, what's up?" Before you can get a reply he races off towards the washroom. As soon as you hear him begin to throw up, you rush towards him. You're instantly by his side. You press your hands into his back, rubbing circles with your thumbs all in an attempt to soothe him. He lets out a loud groan as he tries to lift his body up off the floor. You allow him to prop himself onto your smaller frame. With his hand draped across your back and your arms wrapped tightly around his waist, you manage to get him back to bed. You tightly secure the blankets around him, making sure he's completely tucked in before heading to the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He mumbles. "To get you medicine babe" ." Another groan leaves his lips. "Stay." He tugs on your arm, pulling you onto the bed. "Jovani, you need medicine." He ignores you, tucking his head into the crook of your neck. "You're my medicine." He mumbles against your skin. You blush. You quickly regain your composure. "Please let me go Jovani, i want you to feel better." He only wraps his arms tighter around you. "Your cuddles make me feel better." You try to wiggle out of his grip, but he has got you in a deadlock. "Come on Jovani, let go." He shakes his head before uttering out a no. "Come on Jovani!" You say, getting slightly annoyed. This time he doesn't even give you a shake of the head, the room is filled with silence. "Jovani?" You start. You look to see him sleeping soundly. His chest rises and falls at a steady pace. You sigh. "Goodnight Jovani, feel better."