Long Distance..

Hunter:

You and Hunter don't really know how to deal with a long distance relationship. You've never had to deal with not seeing your boyfriend on a daily basis. You knew what you were into once you started dating Hunter, but you didn't care you loved him and he loved you. It hurts you both knowing you won't he able to hold each other for a while but the wait is well worth it.

Jovani:

You and Jovani have a relationship full of trust, you two trusted each other, and when something's wrong you two know how to communicate, Jovani hates being away from you because he knows he won't be able to hold you. So, Jovani tries his very hardest to not fight with you because If it does it just ruins his whole day and he won't stop calling you until you forgive him.

Julian:

Julian is always calling you, texting you or facetiming you. You and Julian never go a day without talking he makes sure to have time for you.

Mario:

Mario can't stand being away from you, for him facetime and texting and calling each other isn't enough for him. He needs to see you and hold you. Mario hates being away from you.

Brandon:

Brandon is always sending you funny videos to make you laugh, he'll post musicallys to make you laugh and his supporters. He will makes sure every night to call you before you go to sleep and in the morning.

Geo:

Geo hates being away from you, he will send you text messages through out your day, asking you how your day is going telling you how much he misses you and loves you he would also send you silly pictures.